• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Hmmm maybe?

I was thinking that it was more alike to resistance to absorbtion. Reggie was standing above a non-corporeal shadow which swallow anything it touches, it doesn't make sense if he just resisted it by just LS.
Wasn't the context of the feat that Reggie was weighing down Fushiguro by summoning cars on him which caused a heavy burden on his body and started to weigh everything else down within the shadow? I interpreted it as Reggie either weighing himself down to the floor or strengthening his grip on the floor so he would stay in place and not get sucked in.
16.jpg
17.jpg

I figured that since CE has been used to reinforce physicals, that he concentrated CE to his feet to stay in place and not get sucked in by the 2.4 tons weighing down Fushiguro and his shadow. So I figured it was a LS feat for Reggie via CE. Rather than some resistance to shadow manipulation.

Yeah its not some sort of resistance to darkness manip. Just free movement at most and reggie LS would scale

I don't think it'd really be free movement tbh. I think of the feat like this analogy

You have a giant rug covering the floor of the room. In the center of the room, beneath the rug, there is a hole. If someone places a weight on the middle of the rug, it starts to sink, pulling everything on the rug (that's not over the center) towards the center. Reggie essentially "weighed" himself down on his spot so the "rug" wouldn't sweep him off his feat and pull him towards the middle where he'd be crushed similarly to Fushiguro.

Except that Reggie doesn't need to be in the middle/center of the domain to get inside the shadow. Megumi managed to push Reggie inside by weighting him down.

The shadow seems to behave like liquid so it doesn't make sense if LS allows you to stand above it.
jjk_172_12_004.png

Except that Reggie doesn't need to be in the middle/center of the domain to get inside the shadow. Megumi managed to push Reggie inside by weighting him down.

The shadow seems to behave like liquid so it doesn't make sense if LS allows you to stand above it.
jjk_172_12_004.png
Ah, I haven't gotten that far. I only keep up with physical releases and generally steer away from spoilers (Except for the recent Gojo v Sukuna fight).

However, my argument didn't involve needing to be in the middle to be affected by the shadow. Look at my rug/carpet analogy to get an idea of what I interpreted the feat as. And don't things only fall into Fushiguro's shadow if he wills them to fall into it? He's stood on his shadow's before, but also sunk into it before. It's possible he didn't try to make Reggie sink until just that scan there.

If it acts like a liquid then its a liquid, and since he reinforced his legs to hold himself in place against the weight it would be LS.

However, my argument didn't involve needing to be in the middle to be affected by the shadow.
You said that the there's a hole beneath the center of the "rug", which if weighted down will pull anything on the rug toward the middle. Reggie didnt got pulled to the center and entered the shadow instead, also if he weighted himself to prevent himself from getting pulled, how is it that he actually got sucked in when Megumi throws an elephant to weight him down?

And don't things only fall into Fushiguro's shadow if he wills them to fall into it?
Why would he deliberately allow 3 cars to enter his shadow, knowing that he need to be able to withstand the weight of it?

He's stood on his shadow's before, but also sunk into it before. It's possible he didn't try to make Reggie sink until just that scan there. .
Its probably works only when using a domain, or Reggie has been using CE to reinforce his footing from the beginning

You said that the there's a hole beneath the center of the "rug", which if weighted down will pull anything on the rug toward the middle. Reggie didnt got pulled to the center and entered the shadow instead, also if he weighted himself to prevent himself from getting pulled, how is it that he actually got sucked in when Megumi throws an elephant to weight him down?
He didn't get pulled toward the center because he reinforced his feet with CE to resist the pull. That's explicitly why he states he didn't get pulled in. The reason he falls into the shadow beneath him afterwards is because Fushiguro only triggered that property of his shadow once he dropped the elephant on Reggie. From what I've read so far, his shadows don't ALWAYS cause whatever is on it to sink. It's something he can turn on and off. The "pulling" that Reggie resisted, and him sinking in are two separate things. Not the same ability.

Why would he deliberately allow 3 cars to enter his shadow, knowing that he need to be able to withstand the weight of it?
Because whatever sinks into his shadow is still in his shadow, no? Sinking it inside the shadow wouldn't make him NOT have to bear the weight. Nor did he "allow" them to enter. Reggie spawned them in IIRC with his CT.

Because whatever sinks into his shadow is still in his shadow, no? Sinking it inside the shadow wouldn't make him NOT have to bear the weight. Nor did he "allow" them to enter. Reggie spawned them in IIRC with his CT.
He spawned the car above the shadow, you can see him throws the paper into the air before turning it into the cars.

If he need to activate the shadow special properties then naturally the car wouldn't immediately go in the shadow.

He didn't get pulled toward the center because he reinforced his feet with CE to resist the pull. That's explicitly why he states he didn't get pulled in.
He states this after the cars were swallowed by the shadow, it could go both ways probably.

He spawned the car above the shadow, you can see him throws the paper into the air before turning it into the cars.

If he need to activate the shadow special properties then naturally the car wouldn't immediately go in the shadow.
I forgot the cars immediately suck in. Still find it kinda weird since I don't recall sinking into the shadow always being on when he used his DE. Since I thought he had to actively choose to store it. I just figured that no matter what way something was in his DE (as the whole DE is his shadow) that it piled on weight. Even if it didn't sink into the surface. But if that's the case, why didn't he focus CE onto his feet until after dropping the car to prevent himself from getting pulled in? Before that, he was fine and wasn't at risk of sinking in. It seems like it'd be something Fushiguro needs to actively choose to do.

I just figured that no matter what way something was in his DE (as the whole DE is his shadow) that it piled on weight. Even if it didn't sink into the surface.
He probably doesn't need to withstand weights that don't sink to his shadow. Reggie planned to summon a house when he inside the shadow instead of just doing it right before he sinks. When Megumi dropped the elephant above Reggie, he didn't endure the weight since it doesn't sink. He also doesn't get instantly crushed when Reggie manifested a house and immediately undo the domain before it hit the shadow/sunk in.

But if that's the case, why didn't he focus CE onto his feet until after dropping the car to prevent himself from getting pulled in? Before that, he was fine and wasn't at risk of sinking in. It seems like it'd be something Fushiguro needs to actively choose to do.
Maybe he already did so from the beginning? Its not like he used it the moment he stated so, he said that he have been noticing that he will get sucked if he didn't reinforce his footing with CE, implying that he already used it a few moments prior. He also used simple domain immediately after the domain is casted

He probably doesn't need to withstand weights that don't sink to his shadow. Reggie planned to summon a house when he inside the shadow instead of just doing it right before he sinks. When Megumi dropped the elephant above Reggie, he didn't endure the weight since it doesn't sink. He also doesn't get instantly crushed when Reggie manifested a house and immediately undo the domain before it hit the shadow/sunk in.

Maybe he already did so from the beginning? Its not like he used it the moment he stated so, he said that he have been noticing that he will get sucked if he didn't reinforce his footing with CE, implying that he already used it a few moments prior. He also used simple domain immediately after the domain is casted
Mmm, then Ig I could buy Free Movement + LS. I'll go check through the other times he's used DE and his CT to sink things in his shadows in the past.

Latest chapter gives power mimicry for Sukuna. Lmao
Also Gojo thinks Sukuna was not using other Abilities inside his domain then thinks of 10 summoning. I think there is still more to Sukuna but gege is not planning to show in this fight.

Last edited:
dunno why this only come up to me until recent
anw, could jujutsu kaisen souls(or at least just cursed souls) be treated as concept( type 3, yes)?
bcs heres the jjk general discussion so i'll just assume everyone knows everytime someone soul get affected, their physical body took the effect aswell( transform, damage) , and then we have this which it basically emotion/ thoughts comes from soul

Where is my boi Sukuna sandbox
Anyway post prison realm has some techniques where Gojo can modify his domain idk if it qualifies for any Abilities. Other than that there is no new Abilities Gojo used.
i really want domain users to have law manipulation
but idk

@YukaSama4 @Arkenis @Catpija
What do you guys think about new chapter reveal of Sukuna copying others technique? Also from Yorozu fight I think Sukuna copied Mahogara Abilities instead of just summoning.

That's why unlike Megumi he didn't just summoned Mahogara instead of he himself had the wheel on his head all the time. Additionally Sukuna states "I already adapted to your technique" instead of Mahogara adaptation. I think from the latest chapter it's possible Sukuna copied the Abilities not just having Summoning.

Also Gojo thinks Why doesn't Sukuna is not using any other techniques which hints that possibility of Sukuna taking the hits from Gojo intentionally to adapt? This is just a possibility though.

Man can't wait for next chapter.

There was a scene where the curse-users and Getou was fighting while running at a wall, can we use this as extra evidence?
Yeah you can.
What do you guys think about new chapter reveal of Sukuna copying others technique? Also from Yorozu fight I think Sukuna copied Mahogara Abilities instead of just summoning.

That's why unlike Megumi he didn't just summoned Mahogara instead of he himself had the wheel on his head all the time. Additionally Sukuna states "I already adapted to your technique" instead of Mahogara adaptation. I think from the latest chapter it's possible Sukuna copied the Abilities not just having Summoning.

Also Gojo thinks Why doesn't Sukuna is not using any other techniques which hints that possibility of Sukuna taking the hits from Gojo intentionally to adapt? This is just a possibility though.

What do you think about this?

Deciding from the dark surrounding of the wheel, Sukuna probably hids it from the beginning of the fight in his shadow.

It is likely he is trying to lure Gojo to use all his cards so he can adapts to it. It was stated that innate technique is impossible to be used when using Domain Amplification, but maybe Sukuna found a loophole of this by having 2 innate techniques and trying to adapts to Infinity? That would explain why he didn't try to destroy Unlimited Void from the inside

Deciding from the dark surrounding of the wheel, Sukuna probably hids it from the beginning of the fight in his shadow.

It is likely he is trying to lure Gojo to use all his cards so he can adapts to it. It was stated that innate technique is impossible to be used when using Domain Amplification, but maybe Sukuna found a loophole of this by having 2 innate techniques and trying to adapts to Infinity? That would explain why he didn't try to destroy Unlimited Void from the inside
What do you think about Sukuna himself copying Mahogara Abilities instead of summoning with TS? from Yorozu fight it kinda looked like he himself was using that Techniques instead of using Mahogara. Also Latest chapter states he was able to copy Kenjaku technique seeing just once and He should be able to copy Gojo technique which he was using to refile the CE.

I dont think its copying, I don't think Sukuna can copy CTs, using RCT to heal burnout CT is a high level of jujutsu, Sukuna is very experienced in jujutsu that's why he could copy it after seeing it for once.

In the Yoruzo fight where he said "I've adapted them" in that context he's referring to Mahoraga because he summoned Mahoraga and Mahoraga destroyed it, if he was the one to adapt he could've destroyed it himself.

It's still not fully explained though how and when did Sukuna tame Mahoraga, I think it's related to that scene when Sukuna killed it but saved the wheel and threw it on the ground, maybe that allowed Megumi to tame it or something like that, I mean Sukuna still needs to say "with this treasure I summon" but he could summon the wheel with a hand sign which is strange asf.

but on the last part, yeah Gojo thought Sukuna didn't use a CT other than the ct imbued to the domain itself, Gojo apparently was waiting for Mahoraga but he didn't know about the usage of the wheel in this way, however it's probably the opposite, Sukuna was using the wheel as well as the ct in his domain, he probably didn't use another ct because that would make it 3 cts at the same time which is probably impossible

Last edited:
I dont think its copying, I don't think Sukuna can copy CTs, using RCT to heal burnout CT is a high level of jujutsu, Sukuna is very experienced in jujutsu that's why he could copy it after seeing it for once.
It's not just about just that. He copied Kenjaku technique that's why angel said it's not hard for him to copy Gojo burn out technique. Also fire arrow seemed more like Jogo technique but similar.
In the Yoruzo fight where he said "I've adapted them" in that context he's referring to Mahoraga because he summoned Mahoraga and Mahoraga destroyed it, if he was the one to adapt he could've destroyed it himself.
I think Sukuna only summoned Mahogara so that he can kill Megumi sister and make Megumi despair .
It's still not fully explained though how and when did Sukuna tame Mahoraga, I think it's related to that scene when Sukuna killed it but saved the wheel and threw it on the ground, maybe that allowed Megumi to tame it or something like that, I mean Sukuna still needs to say "with this treasure I summon" but he could summon the wheel with a hand signs which is strange asf.
Well I guess we will see in next Chapter if Sukuna was intentionally letting hit by Gojo technique to gets adapted with Mahogara Abilities. That's seems to be the case here.

It's not just about just that. He copied Kenjaku technique that's why angel said it's not hard for him to copy Gojo burn out technique.
Turning to a cursed object isn't a CT, it seems to be something that relies on your knowledge about the soul and things like that.
and yes he could use rct to recover ct because its a jujutsu mastery thing and he is an expert in that.

Also fire arrow seemed more like Jogo technique but similar.
The fire arrow is definitely something that Sukuna had before fighting Jogo, as he said "I thought you would know about this but ig a cursed spirit wouldn't" so he could use it from before
I think Sukuna only summoned Mahogara so that he can kill Megumi sister and make Megumi despair .
maybe, but since that wasn't mentioned Imma just wait before saying anything
Well I guess we will see in next Chapter if Sukuna was intentionally letting hit by Gojo technique to gets adapted with Mahogara Abilities. That's seems to be the case here.
I don't think he was getting beaten up on purpose lol, I think he just can't fight Gojo only using the domain amp without using the buildings and the surroundings, he was just trying to hold Gojo up until the wheel turns.

I do think it's possible that Sukuna was using RCT TS, I mean if the wheel usually adapts Mahoraga to the enemy, then maybe the RCT application of the wheel is making your enemies weaker or affecting them directly which is very dangerous if it was true.

It's not just about just that. He copied Kenjaku technique that's why angel said it's not hard for him to copy Gojo burn out technique. Also fire arrow seemed more like Jogo technique but similar.
Alright so tell me what u think

So cursed techniques are ingrained into one's "body" but as we know Sukuna is a soul jumping from body to body essentially so technically cursed techniques are ingrained into one's soul and similar to Kenjaku who can hold several cursed techniques, Sukuna's "box" is actually a box within his soul that can either momentarily copy or ingrain other's cursed techniques onto his soul and use them. And going by this method given it comes from the soul and sorcerers have the ability to see their souls and protect them, the next abilities would be the ability to split your soul which is what Kenjaku learned, Sukuna then learned that but after this, Sukuna progressed with soul abilities and discovered that any cursed technique can be ingrained into one's soul. And Kenjaku never has to do the box since he's already got the techs ingrained into his soul. Also in the case of some shit like "why didn't Kenjaku copy Yuki's" we know from Yuki having too many ct can **** up one's brain so that is why he didn't copy her's

Updated it

Last edited:
Alright so tell me what u think

So cursed techniques are ingrained into one's "body" but as we know Sukuna is a soul jumping from body to body essentially so technically cursed techniques are ingrained into one's soul and similar to Kenjaku who can hold several cursed techniques, Sukuna's "box" is actually a box within his soul that can either momentarily copy or ingrain other's cursed techniques onto his soul and use them. And going by this method given it comes from the soul and sorcerers have the ability to see their souls and protect them, the next abilities would be the ability to split your soul which is what Kenjaku learned, Sukuna then learned that but after this, Sukuna progressed with soul abilities and discovered that any cursed technique can be ingrained into one's soul. And Kenjaku never has to do the box since he's already got the techs ingrained into his soul. Also in the case of some shit like "why didn't Kenjaku copy Yuki's" we know from Yuki having too many ct can **** up one's brain so that is why he didn't copy her's

Updated it
Makes sense I guess we have to wait for next chapter to find out more about this.
Turning to a cursed object isn't a CT, it seems to be something that relies on your knowledge about the soul and things like that.
and yes he could use rct to recover ct because its a jujutsu mastery thing and he is an expert in that.

The fire arrow is definitely something that Sukuna had before fighting Jogo, as he said "I thought you would know about this but ig a cursed spirit wouldn't" so he could use it from before

maybe, but since that wasn't mentioned Imma just wait before saying anything

I don't think he was getting beaten up on purpose lol, I think he just can't fight Gojo only using the domain amp without using the buildings and the surroundings, he was just trying to hold Gojo up until the wheel turns.

I do think it's possible that Sukuna was using RCT TS, I mean if the wheel usually adapts Mahoraga to the enemy, then maybe the RCT application of the wheel is making your enemies weaker or affecting them directly which is very dangerous if it was true.
I don't think the wheel made Gojo (but I am not 💯 sure) but isn't 6 eyes affects users brain or something based on large usage right? May be it is affecting his brain because of constantly spamming domain and RCT and keeping 6 eyes active.

Yeah it's possible, there are 3 possibilities
1) The most probable one, he's just tired because of the six eyes.

2) 50% possible imo, the wheel did something.

3) The least probable, Sukuna poisoned him.

The 1st is more probable imo because it was hinted by Yuta that Gojo is doing something overwhelming, thr editor note "what do those eyes actually see" seems to say that it's something related to his eyes.

What do you all think about Kusakabe's explanation about domains and how you should be able to change the size...itc?
Is it something that hints towards something that we are going to see since it was mentioned twice? Or is it just a normal thing for Gojo and Sukuna because they are more expert with Jujutsu

What do you all think about Kusakabe's explanation about domains and how you should be able to change the size...itc?
Is it something that hints towards something that we are going to see since it was mentioned twice? Or is it just a normal thing for Gojo and Sukuna because they are more expert with Jujutsu
I think it was only possible by Sukuna and Gojo. Most probably Kenjaku cab do that by having experience more than anyone. I don't think anyone can change their domain like Gojo and Sukuna.

Interesting takes, I didn't even think of the possibility of the wheel or poisoning being the cause of the bleed. I just assumed it was RCT burnout from healing his CT

Back