• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

I think Gojo was talking about stopping her not killing, thats just my headcanon though, Geto said he would win if he had Rika so maybe this interpretation it wrong

Lmao yeah but he said Mahoraga may have beaten him, that tho was clearly just his arrogance
Some people unironically think 3Fingers is level or superior to Mahoraga

I had a whole arguement about this shit,

people really used that singular statement of Sukuna saying he may have lost to it. To claim the following:

• Sukuna wasn’t going all out until the end of the fight where he went all out and one shot it
  • The Mahoraga from the past that fought against the head of the Gojo and Zenin clan wasn’t the same as the current Mahoraga or The Gojo and Zenin clan heads have no scale so it doesn’t matter.
  • Jogo is only 1F level and we can’t take his 8F to 9F statement from Kenjaku seriously because of “generous”.

Shit was so annoyingggg. Even Gojo implied Megumi could be stronger than him with it. Sukuna just found a weakness and exploited it and destroyed it while it was regenerating itself.

The same dialog happens in the manga. If the anime has changed then it can't be used
The same punch happens in the manga, except the result of it was changed to Black Flash.
It's the same scenario with Miguel calling it Space Time in the Movie.
Also earballing Miguel says "Ji Kukan Shihai blah blah"
Not sure if it's Jiku kan or Ji Kukan
But both Jiku and Kukan refer to Space Time

What the hell Space Time Manip isnt even an ability here

Crazy idea if we do make a page for it

Can we give Mahoraga resistance to every attack in JJK? With the justification that (Mahoraga adapts to any and all phenomenon which includes [insert sorcerer here]’s ability)

Since the only way to kill it is before it fully recuperates and adapts.

Give it a resistance to the abilities it’s shown to have, and only that.

anyway the rating on pages doesn’t really matter it was just clarification on what matters, and what matters is if I can use the fact that it adapts to any phenomenon to claim it adapts to [insert any JJK phenomenon] in vsbattle matches.

Give it a resistance to the abilities it’s shown to have, and only that.
I believe what Arnold is proposing is giving it "Possibly Resistance" to every ability post adaptation.
1. Sukuna states its ability lets it adapt to any and all phenomena
2. It's implied to have killed previous Gojo and Zenin clan heads,likely also having adapted to their CT, with Limitless being one of the more complex CTs in the series.

That would be a hell of work to do tho

also what should Mahoraga's regen be listed as?, it regenerated from Malevolent shrine's slashing which from the damage done it looks like pulverization, then sukuna kills it by vaporization, so High Mid?

Lmao yeah but he said Mahoraga may have beaten him, that tho was clearly just his arrogance
Some people unironically think 3Fingers is level or superior to Mahoraga
Why can't 3f be that powerful?? And wdym its his arrogance?

anyway the rating on pages doesn’t really matter it was just clarification on what matters, and what matters is if I can use the fact that it adapts to any phenomenon to claim it adapts to [insert any JJK phenomenon] in vsbattle matches.
I would say so yes. Considering it adapted to dismantle, something we know next to nothing about.

2. It's implied to have killed previous Gojo and Zenin clan heads,likely also having adapted to their CT, with Limitless being one of the more complex CTs in the series.
completely baseless so no we don't add that, plus we don't even know if the adaption resets

Simply put "potentially much more" in his profile

In addition, Maho's ability to adapt doesn't only work as resistance, he can gain new powers to defeat the enemy

It doesn’t have to be resistance all through at least

It’s just adapting to all phenomena

Edit: Oh I read that wrong, you said the same thing*

Why can't 3f be that powerful?? And wdym its his arrogance?
Sukuna suggests he may have lost
Gojo says
Plus other statements of Jogo who is likely weaker than Mahoraga being Superior to a 3-5F Sukuna and being compared to 8-9F
Reason!?
completely baseless
You tag the basis of the point and then call it baseless, ok

Megumi literally implies Mahoraga is what killed them in Chapter 117, he goes "I bet the head of household used it this way too" right after his flashback of Gojo telling him that The Zenin and Gojo heads killed each other
so no we don't add that, plus we don't even know if the adaption resets
Why do we need to know?
As long as it can adapt a resistance to a certain ability once it regenerates it's not necessary to know, nothing suggests that it loses the resistance

Back