• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

If we ever actually get mods I will be making a downgrade counter thread.
Lame. You’ll just end up holding the progression of the verse’s quality again, not to say its all your fault its quality is bad but I get your pov.

Theres no more Tier 7 dude.
Your calc for Kusakabe blocking the Uzumaki is three hundred tons away from Town level my guy, theres several people who scale above that. But wtv I’ll be adding Naobito’s page with him being 8-A

Could Gojo kill himself for a moment then revive himself with RCT to get out of prison realm? I think that would be interesting lol

Could Gojo kill himself for a moment then revive himself with RCT to get out of prison realm? I think that would be interesting lol
probably not considering it also mentions that the corpse likely stays inside + the amount of skeletons we see in it suggest that to be the case.

Back