• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jujutsu Kaisen Discussion Page #1

Ngl rereading the Chapter Kenjaku's CT looks like either Density Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation or Vector Manipulation

Yeah i thought about gravity manipulation, I think we will find out both his techniques and domain in his fight with Yuki

I swear to God if Gege has Yuuji, Megumi and gang weaving through M16,Ar15 and M4 bullets when we get back to their colony we better just slap back the Hypersonic and above ratings back on this verse and assume Naoya went Mach 30 🗿

Watch Grade 1 Sorcerers get bodied by the military.
W. Regular grade ones such as Kusakabe are only mcb+, plus a lot of them require close combat to become effective otherwise basic weaponry is wise against them as Kenjaku says.

0134-012.png

Ngl rereading the Chapter Kenjaku's CT looks like either Density Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation or Vector Manipulation
So yeah I was correct, it was Gravity Manipulation.

Yuki on the other hand her Cursed Technique is Density/Mass Manipulation and she can change her mass to whatever she wants.

Her Shikigami is a Cursed Tool that she uses as a football.

Yuki oneshots that large Elephant Curse that was seen in the Military chapter with her Shikigami by curling it and shooting it like a Ball (SUIII).

Yuki absolutely oneshots Kenjaku blowing his 2(1.5) arms off with a single punch

Of course he regenerates from this and regrows his arms I was thinking RCT but someone told me it could be Idle Transfiguration but let's stick to RCT

Kenjaku strategizes that none of his Curses and he might not be able to match Yuki, so he expands his Domain, Tengen makes a handsign (Tengen will likely shit on Kenjaku's Domain Expansion)

Edit: Yuki's CT is actually the ability to reinforce herself and her Shikigami Garuda with Imaginary Mass that has 0 effect on her.
So she's heavier to others but lighter to herself.
Kenjaku regenerates his arm with RCT, Idle Transfiguration and every CT he absorbs with Uzumaki can only be used once

Last edited:
So yeah I was correct, it was Gravity Manipulation.

Yuki on the other hand her Cursed Technique is Density/Mass Manipulation and she can change her mass to whatever she wants.

Her Shikigami is a Cursed Tool that she uses as a football.

Yuki oneshots that large Elephant Curse that was seen in the Military chapter with her Shikigami by curling it and shooting it like a Ball (SUIII).

Yuki absolutely oneshots Kenjaku blowing his 2(1.5) arms off with a single punch

Of course he regenerates from this and regrows his arms I was thinking RCT but someone told me it could be Idle Transfiguration but let's stick to RCT

Kenjaku strategizes that none of his Curses and he might not be able to match Yuki, so he expands his Domain, Tengen makes a handsign (Tengen will likely shit on Kenjaku's Domain Expansion)
Do u have a link for this?

I also heard that Kenjaku's domain is barrierless like Malevolent shrine

So basically Yuki's technique results in the concept of her being outside the bounds of what is being calculated when a conceptual cursed technique is used against her. Kenjaku says that Yuki has such overwhelming mass that she cant be defined by logic. Thats pretty broken.

Last edited:
Sweet, Resistance to Conceptual Manipulation
Her CT basically reinforcing herself with Hollow Purple, might **** around and make her a profile

Also I made a Gojo sandbox cause the current one is kinda ass, still rough tho, especially the p n a

Yeah when I read the spoilers I was surprised that she is beating Kenjaku in Getos body because Geto, alongside Gojo, were said to be the strongest sourceres, but at the end they confirmed that Yuki would lose in a domain battle

Yeah when I read the spoilers I was surprised that she is beating Kenjaku in Getos body because Geto, alongside Gojo, were said to be the strongest sourceres,
This was when Gojo was just a teenager alongside Getou before he became awakened VS Toji , this doesn't apply to Gojo who became solely the strongest a year later and currently
but at the end they confirmed that Yuki would lose in a domain battle
Wasn't confirmed per say, she was looking for the most effective way to chip away at his stamina and a battle of domains also factors in Compatibility too, her CT is Mass, his is Gravity CS manipulation and Body Hopping, so theres no real certainty when it comes to a Domain Battle, although she was thinking of Expanding her own domain as implied when she says "even if we both end up in that state(post domain) I have Garuda!" it wasn't a first thought since she clearly has something planned with Tengen in the case that Kenjaku resorts to DE.

We can't be too sure if this is Getou's domain, or Kenjaku's own domain.
The name hints towards it being Kenjaku's own tho. Can't see how "All Encompassing Bearer of Wombs" is related to CS Manipulation, but I can see it relating to his Body hopping technique.

Hopefully Tengen can **** with it and Hopefully Yuki doesn't die.

This was when Gojo was just a teenager alongside Getou before he became awakened VS Toji , this doesn't apply to Gojo who became solely the strongest a year later and currently

Gojo didn’t become the definitive strongest until the main story. Even a year later nothing ever said 3rd Year Gojo was the strongest, and in JJK0 which is 10 years later, Gojo is a debatable top 1 rather than definitive since he actually had to try against Miguel and didn’t one shot him despite being semi serious, and could be threatened by Geto and especially Rika with Gojo confirming Geto wouldn’t start a war he couldn’t win.

But by the main story he’s the definitive strongest until we see 20 Finger Sukuna or transcended Kenjaku pop up

Yeah, being the strongest sorcerer isn't like its meant for one specific thing, its more of an overall.

Gojo didn’t become the definitive strongest until the main story. Even a year later nothing ever said 3rd Year Gojo was the strongest,
???
Chapter 76 when he shows his improved Infinity to Ieri and Getou right after that the narration states, "Satoru has become" The Strongest"", in Chapter 78 Getou confesses this fact directly with his own mouth and asks if he's The Strongest because he's Satoru Gojo or he's Satoru Gojo because he's the Strongest.
If that's not definitive then I don't know what is
and in JJK0 which is 10 years later, Gojo is a debatable top 1 rather than definitive since he actually had to try against Miguel and didn’t one shot him despite being semi serious,
JJK0 may or may not have portrayed Gojo with the intention of being the strongest at the time of its serialization , it was made way before the main series, what we did know is that he was Special Grade at the time and his CT was incredibly impressive.

Miguel isn't exactly a joke either if Getou knew that he could be capable of stalling a CT-less Gojo with the black Rope.
His strength as a Jujutsu Sorcerer obviously involves his Cursed Techniques power too
and could be threatened by Geto and especially Rika with Gojo confirming Geto wouldn’t start a war he couldn’t win.
Flash forward to the Main story and we have Gojo still superior to Yuta and Kenjaku .
Kenjaku having to completely avoid a battle with him and devise a scheme on eleminating him, he even says it'd be impossible for him to obtain his body.
Don't forget Kenjaku is literally Getou and more with foreign curses and extra Cursed Techniques
Yuta specifically mentioned as a second to him obviously thanks to Mimicry and Rika.
Gojo is just that good, I don't think it's really fair to compare his Vol 0 portrayal to him currently
But by the main story he’s the definitive strongest until we see 20 Finger Sukuna or transcended Kenjaku pop up
That's for sure

It’s interesting to me that both Akutami and Horikoshi have the: ‘You can only hold so many powers before your brain fries’ as concepts in their story.

Also Kenjaku doesn’t have IT anymore so he’s nowhere near as broken as we thought. Also begs the question of why he even chose to absorb Mahito instead of just using him through CSM to enact his plan.

???
Chapter 76 when he shows his improved Infinity to Ieri and Getou right after that the narration states, "Satoru has become" The Strongest"", in Chapter 78 Getou confesses this fact directly with his own mouth and asks if he's The Strongest because he's Satoru Gojo or he's Satoru Gojo because he's the Strongest.
If that's not definitive then I don't know what is

JJK0 may or may not have portrayed Gojo with the intention of being the strongest at the time of its serialization , it was made way before the main series, what we did know is that he was Special Grade at the time and his CT was incredibly impressive.

Miguel isn't exactly a joke either if Getou knew that he could be capable of stalling a CT-less Gojo with the black Rope.
His strength as a Jujutsu Sorcerer obviously involves his Cursed Techniques power too

Flash forward to the Main story and we have Gojo still superior to Yuta and Kenjaku .
Kenjaku having to completely avoid a battle with him and devise a scheme on eleminating him, he even says it'd be impossible for him to obtain his body.
Don't forget Kenjaku is literally Getou and more with foreign curses and extra Cursed Techniques
Yuta specifically mentioned as a second to him obviously thanks to Mimicry and Rika.
Gojo is just that good, I don't think it's really fair to compare his Vol 0 portrayal to him currently

That's for sure
I don't know how to do the layered quotes so the format won't be as clean.

Gojo and Geto thought that they were the strongest in their second year as well. Those are self proclaimed. From Gojo and Geto's perspective. We know Yuki existed back then, and while I wouldn't have used this specific portion of the argument last week due to it not coming out yet, Kenjaku with all of Geto's memories and his own research on top of that have no idea what Yuki was or is capable of.

We have no way to really scale 3rd year Gojo besides, being above Toji and anything 3rd Year Geto has seen but below JJK0 Rika and likely JJK0 Geto as he thinks he has a 30% chance to defeat Jujutsu Tech including Gojo with his forces, and 20% if they get the broader Jujutsu World involved, and this is a JJK0 Gojo, not 3rd year Gojo.

So what I'm saying is any Gojo before chapter 1 of the manga isn't the untouchable god tier he is from the actual main story and after, timeline wise. And I don't think V0 Gojo compares to current Gojo at all, which is why narratively speaking Geto, Rika and Miguel have a chance against 0 Gojo but Kenjaku and Yuta who are stronger than Geto and 0 Yuta/Rika can't do anything to or is considered below current Gojo

I don't know how to do the layered quotes so the format won't be as clean.

Gojo and Geto thought that they were the strongest in their second year as well. Those are self proclaimed. From Gojo and Geto's perspective. We know Yuki existed back then, and while I wouldn't have used this specific portion of the argument last week due to it not coming out yet, Kenjaku with all of Geto's memories and his own research on top of that have no idea what Yuki was or is capable of.
The statement in Chapter 76 wasn't self proclaimed it was >narration< and pretty sure it encompasses Yuki too since she also appears in the same arc
We have no way to really scale 3rd year Gojo besides, being above Toji and anything 3rd Year Geto has seen but below JJK0 Rika and likely JJK0 Geto as he thinks he has a 30% chance to defeat Jujutsu Tech including Gojo with his forces, and 20% if they get the broader Jujutsu World involved, and this is a JJK0 Gojo, not 3rd year Gojo.
Those are some really low probabilities, Getou himself is stronger than the food lot of Jujutsu Tech and still thinks he has such a low change because of Gojo.
Sure Vol 0 really hyped up Rika to be this unstoppable curse but realistically what can Rika bring to the table against Gojo?
So what I'm saying is any Gojo before chapter 1 of the manga isn't the untouchable god tier he is from the actual main story and after, timeline wise. And I don't think V0 Gojo compares to current Gojo at all, which is why narratively speaking Geto, Rika and Miguel have a chance against 0 Gojo but Kenjaku and Yuta who are stronger than Geto and 0 Yuta/Rika can't do anything to or is considered below current Gojo
I also believe before the main JJK Gojo isn't the same as he currently is but there might've been a narrative change when the main story was written because he was already stated to be the Strongest in his 3rd year

I was seeing some funny arguments on some other place, what do you think about 3 Finger Sukuna VS Mahoraga

Sure Vol 0 really hyped up Rika to be this unstoppable curse but realistically what can Rika bring to the table against Gojo?
Gojo admitted that he would risk his life to stop Rika, and that if Yuta unleashed her again “you and I will both be disposed of”. So, in some unknown form, Rika is a serious threat to Gojo.

I think Gojo was talking about stopping her not killing, thats just my headcanon though, Geto said he would win if he had Rika so maybe this interpretation it wrong

Back