• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jotaro Kujo VS Hazel Rainart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your claim that he would run to the lake

Also the fact that he hasnt lead with running away from a new opponent ever

Bruh make up your mind is he going to go for the city or is he going to go for the lake he cant do both at the same time. Pick one and stick with it.

Seeing as the electricity feeling would transfer through Star Platinum he'd get a lot more than just a quick jolt considering the electricity is powerful enough to knock people out or bring them to their knees in agony

Tbh, base Jotaro's simply not got enough versatility to deal with opponents he can't punch. Whatever he does, he would have to resort to punching or Star Finger at some point and Hazel's semblance and aura stops that. Lack of ranged options also does him no favours. He can throw stuff but its ooc.

Voting Hazel. Post-DIO Jotaro isn't that unfair tbh. Its not like Jotaro can spam ts.

I feel like he should have general knowledge of his surroundings, but fair enough if he doesn't know that he's in a city.

I should have made this Jonathan vs Hazel, would have been more interesting.

Standuser081 said:
TacticalNuke002 said:
Post-DIO Jotaro isn't that unfair tbh. Its not like Jotaro can spam ts.
Yeah, when he can just time stop and ORAORA gg.
However, he's now equalised to Hypersonic+, so his ora rate will be much lower, plus Hazel's aura will protect him to a decent extent.

Hazel's aura also regenerates at a ridiculously fast rate, to the point that Qrow, Ozcar (Oz possessing Oscar), Ruby, Blake, Yang, Ren, an amped Weiss, an amped Nora all working together couldnt bring it down.

Doesnt help that he also cant feel pain

I guess this is an ability stomp, SP won't do much here against Hazel's many abilities, and Hazel stood his ground against many RWBY characters. Jonathan vs Hazel is something though.

Its really hard to call this a stomp seeing as not only is SP invisible, but Jotaro has a 2-3x AP advantage and Hazel has no hax, Hazel just happens to have defensive abilities that counter Star Platinum well

It's really just complimentary hax if Jotaro cannot win against Hazel no matter what. If he touches Hazel, he's getting hurt and possibly stunned. If Hazel can take 4 ~8-B fighters at once without his aura going down like you said, then I have doubts that Jotaro can put it down in this scenario, even with a 2x AP advantage.

I'm only asking if Jotaro can ever win.

Didn't you say hazel had no aoe in the other thread? Also, does the aura totally nullify any damage to the physical body, or does it work like an actual shield does?

No I mean how even if you had a totally indestructible shield if you hit it hard enough you can still break the arms of the guy holding it, does the Aura work like that where Jotaro can brute Force his way through and damage the head or something?

Hazel doesnt have AoE but he has ranged attacks

It nullifies physical damage but the wielder can still feel the pain of the attack, however Hazel's aura regenerates extremely fast and his semblance makes it so he doesnt feel pain, and he has regen good enough to deal with basically any damage Jotaro can deal with blunt force

How long can he Regen for? Jotaro may be able to draw things out, but the longer it takes the more likely he is to start taking hits.

The problem is if Star Platinum hits Hazel, he gets electrocuted. If it's significant enough it drops other 8-B fighters.

That's my only problem with this. If Jotaro has 0% chance of winning, it's a stomp, regardless of whether or not Hazel can see Star Platinum.

Hazel regenned from being impaled through the chest nearly instantly, punches arent going to be hard for him to heal from

@Prof So when the Jojo character cant attack without getting hit by electricity its a stomp but when the RWBY character cant attack without getting burned alive its fair?

No, if the electricity was just a little "ouch!" then I'd agree with saying decisive win for Hazel. But since it can significantly stun and hurt other 8-B fighters with enough contact (which is going to happen from an ORAORAORA) then he literally cannot a) bypass his aura or b) touch him without getting hurt.

Raven vs Avdol is fair because there is a small chance for Raven to bypass Magician's Red in time, I already acknowledged that. I just don't think she will catch on fast enough, which would lead to her loss.

WeeklyBattles said:
Why is it that your jojo arguments always end up with the jojo character running away to get prep time? If he tries to run away Hazel shoots him with electricity dust blasts which screws him over big time no matter what as they have AoE even if they miss, if SP tries to block them Jotaro gets electrocuted, and if Jotaro gets hit directly he'll be on the ground in spasms.
Explain

If there is no argument for this not being a stomp @Weekly then I will admit this is a mistmatch and close the thread.

I mean of they're just a meter they shouldn't impede running away. Im just not sure if Jotaro would really think of a way to beat that in time, since last time he had to beat Regen he ended up with time stop.

@Professor There is no reason for this to be a stomp, its decisive. Hazel is weaker and has no hax whatsoever, there is no argument you can make here for this to be a stomp.

Decisive implies the opponent can win, it's just very unlikely for them to.

Stomp implies the opponent cannot win no matter what.

If Jotaro is going to convulse upon punching Hazel, cannot get through his forcefield in the first place, and cannot bypass his Regenerationn, how is it decisive?

Because Hazel is 2-3x weaker and has no abilities that are outwardly unfair in this fight, plus Star Platinum being invisible

First off you said 2x gap, not x3 gap. You already said Hazel's aura is much greater than his AP, right? He can take multiple 8-B fighters on at once and not have his aura go down.

If he didn't have his electricity this would have been more fair, but now Jotaro can't punch him very long without suffering from paralysis. Star Platinum being visible or invisible provides him no advantage that makes this decisive.

Actually, I just thought of something.

Is jotaro able to realize that he gets shocked upon stand hitting him, and try wilding some object or something? Like a chunk of stone or branch?

Yeah he can use an object and I thought so at first, but what is a branch going to do the the guy that takes on several 8-B fighters? Snap on contact? Then what?

Jotaro also thinks he's in a forest somewhere, so not a lot of ways for him to outplay his opponent there. He can't win via incap thanks to his surroundings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back