• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Josuke Higashikata(Diamond is Unbreakable) vs Kai Chisaki(My Hero Academia)

These Two Combatants have the ability to Deconstruct & Reconstruct physical Matter;

One of them is a Psychopathic Villainous Child-abusing Megalomaniac "Yakuza" named Kai Chisaki, also known as Overhaul

The other is A Heroic High-schooler with the Coolest Pompadour outside of Kunio-Kun's Video Game Series, aka Josuke Higashikata from Part 4 of Jojo's Bizarre Adventures(Not to be confused with a Different Character with the same name from Part 8 of Jojo; who's also known as Gappy, due to the gap in his teeth) who is the Heroic Love-child of Joseph Joestar and Teenage Uncle to Joseph's Adult Grandson Jotaro Kujo

Which of these two could Deconstruct the other one first?!!

I go with Josuke, he can destroy any attack chisake would try from the distance while Josuke can throw pieces of stone at immense speed at chisaki.

And in close range i go with the intangible punch-ghost user as well, it would be like fighting against mirio only that a single punch will already be OHs defeat (he gets his brain morphed into a flat paper-like thing).

Insert creative name here 12 said:
If speed is equal Chisaki should stomp if not Josuke stomps.
I Say Josuke Stomps. . . because Overhaul has NO Means of Seeing Crazy Diamond; cannot touch Crazy Diamond; and His Anti-Quirk Bullets would have no effect on Josuke; as Quirks are NOT Stands; Only a Stand User can defeat another stand user; and once Chisaki makes the error of insulting His Hair. . . HE'S BASICALLY SCREWED!!

"Only a Stand User can defeat another stand user"

Tell that to the ambulance that killed Kira and the fence Diavolo used to kill Gio-ancia. Its still possible to kill the user itself (not hard cuz the user is just an ordinary human being) just not the stand unless you got non physical interaction.

Back