• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Josuke Higashikata vs Nora Valkyrie

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I'm asking for vids of one-shots, not extended fights that end in them killing a Grimm.

There's a big difference between the two.

And only Vol 1-3, since that's the only relevent key here.

The first has been sort of retconned, but assuming those are Beowolves, those aren't 8-C+.

Regular, 8-C Beowolves again.

More Beowolves.

You're showing me clips of them fodderizing the fodder of the verse.

She doesn't need to when she can oneshot with aoe grenades which CD cant stop if she uses all of them at once

Or again just blast him with electricity

If CD tries to grapple her it and josuke get caught in the aoe of her blasting the ground at her feet and if it tries to pin her she uses her Launcher to get away

WeeklyBattles said:
It eine be over until tomorrow and so far no one has countered nora just oneshotting him
Weekly, Dargoo has given the reason why that doesn't work again and again. And me, as well as the rest of the people on the thread here, agree that Nora does not one-shot here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back