• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Josuke Higashikata (JJL) VS Speedwagon

Dis is gonna be the first time i reply in Ariana thread OvO.

Anyhow, since Soft & Wet are not allowed, Josuke doesn't have much to in terms of fighting though he is of course much more experienced in fighting then Speedwagon and could probably make a strategy to disarm Speedwagon and is probably the better of the two in CQC.

Speedwagon on the other hand, fights cheapily and i'm 100% he isn't afraid of making any dirty tactics just to take advantage on this fight like using his hat.

I'm gonna give it to Speedwagon in the end due to better equipement and overall his fighting style.

I will say Speedwagon on this one, the sledgehammer will probably give him some slight range advantage and the reasons above.

Josuke more experienced than the man who traveled the world for years, presumably getting into a multitude of fights due to his character and blatant scars while also being at fights between kung fu sun warriors and vampires on top of aztec gods of fitness? That's debatable, anyway I'd actually vote Josuke if fodderizing rock humans is anything to go by.

Back