• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
tory:
Robert E.O.Speedwagon was having a normal day after Jonatan Joestar had gone to his honeymoon, until a strange man that called hinself the 23rd President of the United States apearded next to hin saying he had a mission of killing ever stand user to save the future of the multiverse, for this he gave to speedwagon a stand with the power of making stand users unable to summon their stands, he had failed his first mission, but Speedwagon second target was the son of jonathan grandson, Josuke Higashikata

JOSUKE HIGASHIKATA vs ROBERT.E.O.SPEEDWAGON
c7a421364c0b5b4aac55b6f1afc8d60a.jpg
458c9a38bdd07a12d7354820cbc2e120.jpg

Rules:

Last edited:
Here's my input...
This match does have a few similarities to Jotaro VS Speedwagon, while Speedwagon can move faster, Josuke can react much faster than him, meaning he won't have much of an issue dodging Speedwagon's attacks. Josuke also seems to be pretty similar to Jotaro in terms of AP as they both are capable of hitting people hard enough to break through metal doors, though Jotaro is still superior considering Josuke got knocked down by part 4 Jotaro, who's weaker than his 17-year-old self. Not to mention Josuke can technically amp himself if Speedwagon makes a negative comment about his hair. So in other words, I'm voting Josuke

Looks like the best waifu in all anime/manga withdraws once again

Here's my input...
This match does have a few similarities to Jotaro VS Speedwagon, while Speedwagon can move faster, Josuke can react much faster than him, meaning he won't have much of an issue dodging Speedwagon's attacks. Josuke also seems to be pretty similar to Jotaro in terms of AP as they both are capable of hitting people hard enough to break through metal doors, though Jotaro is still superior considering Josuke got knocked down by part 4 Jotaro, who's weaker than his 17-year-old self. Not to mention Josuke can technically amp himself if Speedwagon makes a negative comment about his hair. So in other words, I'm voting Josuke

Looks like the best waifu in all anime/manga withdraws once again
Let's hope that part 5 foward will have less "speed" problens

Speedwagon is acctually ine a CRT now that will probable upgrade him to neste jhonsthan level... So I probable shouldn't comtinue this

Back