• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Vote counted, I wonder if any my hero supporter can come here and help out Overhaul

I just saw this comment aa! I'm going to assume you are gonna vote for Jotaro since u said SP wins
It's also possible that Chisaki starts with asking Jotaro important questions, so (assuming he doesn't know) Chisaki would be able to find out about all of Jotaro's abilities and weaknesses. He may be able to exploit the duration in between the time stops or put up extreme defenses to at least defend himself somewhat against SP.
That might be tricky for Jotaro, but good thing Jotaro's TS is somewhat spammable in this key since this is in his prime, though the ability of Chisaki to ask whatever the hell he wants to Jotaro can be a uh oh moment once he finds out that there's a invisible ghost that he cant see, damage and interact with.
Regarding the spikes, I don't recall it having a higher durability so SP can probably break them apart. However, Chisaki's spikes also scale around 127.53 tons apparently so it can one-shot.
I don't know, i always found spike aps kinda confusing, it has 127 tons but i wonder what the durability of the spikes are? So huh.. These spikes can def one shot but Star Platinum is there to defend Jotaro but if Jotaro does not finish the fight he would eventually be tagged by a spike or something.

Back