• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Joseph hits on the wrong girl

If they're fighting in New York, I can see Joseph trying to steal something like demolition balls or some sort of thing with good enough AP Like a ROAD ROLLER

Or, honestly just hitting her without getting hit. Yang mainly relies on "hit the opponent hard till he dead", which gives Joseph a good amount of stuff to work with.

Fodder soldiers in RWBY can stop a car with their bare hands, an ambulance will just end with joseph in a fiery car explosion

Also if theyre starting within visual contact of each other Joseph would most likely lead with legitimately trying to flirt with Yang which would end with joseph getting the same treatment Junior did, getting his clacker balls crushed

WeeklyBattles said:
Also if theyre starting within visual contact of each other Joseph would most likely lead with legitimately trying to flirt with Yang which would end with joseph getting the same treatment Junior did
The title was a joke. He barely did that in the whole part.

Also, I just realized now, but I still need to do Yang vs Josuke via hair reasons ovo

No he was actually a flirt for the majority of the part, most notably with Suzy Q and often because he felt the need to up his game due to Caesar being better at flirting than himself

Part 2 is the one part i know a lot about ovo

Weekly, the ambulance and steamroller were just jokes about some PIS in JoJo, like the main antagonist throwing a steamroller to the main protagonist or a random ambulance killing the main villain in Part 4. Nothing I've said in the entire thread was serious except Joseph abusing Yang's fighting style to his advantage.

O...kay? Everything i said was serious though, Joseph would see a visibly very attractive girl who is the same age as himself and his first instinct would indeed be to flirt with her in-character, something Yang has had experience with before and knows how to respond to without having to punch first.

So it's inconclusive since they never fight each other and instead just hang out and possibly go on a date?

I love love.

Just want to throw out that Joseph didn't ever flirt in a fight

Sba says they know they are in a fight so there's that

I mean, I doubt Yang would randomly snap a dude's neck for flirting with her. If anything there just wouldn't be much of a battle if he's flirting with her, and he wouldn't whip out the cracker volley while flirting either.

Anyways so...

This thread is making me uncomfortable now

I'm going to work on an SCP character vs Composite Human. Toss me an idea, Weekly.

Dr Bright vs Composite Human, both have lots of prep, start in unknown locations in the world. They have to find and kill the other. Sounds good?

@Super No one voted for joseph or even gave any reasoning for Joseph to win...

Also Yang has superior durability and range

The start of a beautiful relationship.

Anyways, Speedwagon & Jonathan vs Joseph anyone? Will Speedwagon's trickery turn the tides and help outsmart the unpredictable? Should I do it?

WeeklyBattles said:
O...kay? Everything i said was serious though, Joseph would see a visibly very attractive girl who is the same age as himself and his first instinct would indeed be to flirt with her in-character, something Yang has had experience with before and knows how to respond to without having to punch first.
no she isn't lol. But for real, no way in hell is jojo flirting with someone he's fighting lol

I'unno, she's pretty nice. Not the greatest I've seen but I'd ask that out.

Given Joseph's taste in women he would absolutely find a cute blonde with a good amount of curves attractive

WeeklyBattles said:
Given Joseph's taste in women he would absolutely find a cute blonde with a good amount of curves attractive
Agreed. But if this debate turns into "How hot is Yang" then I'm keeping it followed.

Joseph does outsmart Yang by a lot and would possibly brainwash with Hamon. But yeah, if he is unprepared he will get punched.

Depends on the situation, i will say incon.

Yea, in all seriousness, a fight's a fight. He's going to fight her- possibly with a few sexist quips, but he's going to fight her.

Back