• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jolyne Kujo vs Bruno Buccellati

why are jojo threads always so underused????

anyway,

first: kudos for creation such a match,

second:

hard battle...after thinking about it a bit i...give the win to....damn this is REALLY hard,

in long range neither of the two has anything,

in mid range joyline has small feats via attacking someting with a string of hers :/ and bura can widen a object via parting it with his ability... but i take jolyne, she has more versality in mid range...

in close range it becomes hard,

jolyne is very experienced in h2h fights, she can use her strings very well and turn 70% of her body into strings,

bura is good in battles but didnt really show any skill on par with jolyne, but his ability affects people too, he can practically cut them into pieces via a single hit...

it is a hard battle...i would say IF the battlefield has a lot of things around than jolyne wins high difficulty do to her ability to create traps,

IF it is a open field and the battle goes to h2h than i give it to bura high diff, his ability to make jolyne unable to move via a couple of precise hits give him the edge imo...

Pretty much what Greatest said, Brunos had his Stand longer and far more experienced in killing and combat imo but Jolyne can basically lay traps and more capabilities of defense, should be able to rival in h2h, and a better mid range game. Leaning to inconclusive

Dude ya really like bumping I guess, I go with Bruno, as Stands go he's probably bit better out as he has better feats from what I recall (in speed anyway) and his zippers are kinda broken compared to strings, a well placed zipper can bypass dura and lop her head off while her strings can't really ohko like that, it'd be diffcult for sure if he can't get in but zippers, Stone Free blocks? Put a zipper on her arms and take them off. Zippers>strings, also Bruno has the fact he's an insane damage sponge (punched through the gut, almost cleaved in half and was outright stated to have his heart ruptured and he was still going) and that experience.

Okay, okay, looking through the profiles again and checking on eachother's abilities...I'd honestly have to give this Bruno With High difficulty. It would be hard for him to get in close and would take some time but Jolyne doesn't have quite the ability to put Bruno down as Bruno has to her with his zippers which can kill her very quickly, if not instantly if placed in the right spot. While they're both experienced with fighting, I'd say that throughout the fight Bruno would be able to get a good hit on her with a zipper and end her. Hitting her though is the problem but I believe he'd be able to do it with some time. While I believe Jolyne would definitely get a few hits in, Bruno has been shown to be able to take huge beatings before and he could likely get used to fighting her and finish her off after a while. It would be hard, yes, and I could easily see this fight going either way, but I'm just slightly leaning more onto Bruno so I'll vote him.

Just a note but hige beatings is an understatement, the dude's the biggest dammage sponge not named Valentine or a immortal in jojo. He makes Abdul's so OP gotta be put down twice look like an absolute joke within the span of a single chapter.

Back