• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

We don't talk about Bruno (JJBA vs Encanto)

Can Bruno still make use of his Stand ability? He doesn't require having the Stand fully manifested to make use of its powers (the zipper stuff anyway), thus SF having like 1600x his foe's ap wouldnt really matter.

How is this not a stomp for Bucciarati?
Because he's not allowed to just summon the invisible punch ghost to rip his foe apart, SF is restricted.

Though I'm wondering if that includes the stuff Bruno can do without physically manifesting it.

how is possible to restrict a stand?
You're allowed to restrict (nonpassive) stuff that puts a character in a higher tier, needless to say Sticky being like a few hundred thousand times stronger than Bruno falls under that.

Can Bruno still make use of his Stand ability? He doesn't require having the Stand fully manifested to make use of its powers (the zipper stuff anyway), thus SF having like 1600x his foe's ap wouldnt really matter.
I think I’ll restrict that in order to make the fight more fair as Bruno M is a guy with acrobatics really for this fight

Can you even though, restricting the thing that gives him higher AP is one thing, but restricting his basic abilities that he can use even without the Stand being out is another thing altogether.
Either way if you don't there is no match, Bucellati lacks the AP to contend.

Can you even though, restricting the thing that gives him higher AP is one thing, but restricting his basic abilities that he can use even without the Stand being out is another thing altogether.
Either way if you don't there is no match, Bucellati lacks the AP to contend.
Ah alright I won’t then

I think with his abilities he’d be able to just unzip Bruno M potentially by unzipping his own arm to reach him to well immobilize him

Idk might be a mimatch, Bruno shit stomps with SF.
But if you remove SF, Bruno M AP stomps and Bruno B can't actually hurt him due to the durability and AP difference.
But if Bruno B retains his basic stand ability, he probably hax and versatility stomps, or at the very least overwhelms.

Not sure if this fair no matter what you do, was probably worth the attempt at least but imo not sure if it's fair in any circumstance.

Back