• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventures: Weather Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Austrian-Man-Meat

VS Battles
Retired
Should Weather Report's AP be increased to High 7-C? Seeing as Weather Report can create weather phenomena such as hurricane's or even thunderstorms? I think it should also scale to durability, as Weather Report's atmospheric shields should be able to withstand equivelant energy to what it creates.

Seems fine to me, but that won't technically scale to most Stands because Weather's ability is well... control the weather

Multi-City Block level+ physically, Large Town level with Weather Manipulation, Island level with Heavy Weather

It looks fine but wouldn't it be environmental destructive capability though? Since he's just creating hurricanes and stuff

Grudgeman1706 said:
It looks fine but wouldn't it be environmental destructive capability though? Since he's just creating hurricanes and stuff

good question, but there are still hurricanes, they can do damage to people too, how strong would they be rated?

Depends on the hurricane but an F5 hurricane(which is what I believe weather report would create and is the strongest level of a hurricane) can do a tremendous amount of damage but to the environment I'm not sure how much damn a it could do to a single strong person

The average Hurricane's KE is town level, check the link I have provided. Also the energy needed to create a Thunderstorm (like how WR is) would require High Town levels.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
The average Hurricane's KE is town level, check the link I have provided. Also the energy needed to create a Thunderstorm (like how WR is) would require High Town levels.
I know I'm just saying wouldn't his weather manipulation be just environmental destructive not AP

Grudgeman1706 said:
I know I'm just saying wouldn't his weather manipulation be just environmental destructive not AP
To be able to form a thunderstorm in a short amount of time requires a great deal of energy which would scale to AP. The hurricane however can be categorized under enviromental destruction.

Well, technically, in this case the hurricane is create by its own powers

so is and is not enviromental destruction

And the Stand's Striking Strength stills in TJ?

As well as his Durability (MCBL+) and Large Town with shields?

KaenDragneel123 said:
And the Stand's Striking Strength stills in TJ?
As well as his Durability (MCBL+) and Large Town with shields?
Yea, this is all for Base Weather Report, Heavy Weather should have mcbl+ durability (Island with shields). And perhaps an EJ striking strength seeing as it has the capacity to destroy the ozone layer.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Heavy Weather should have mcbl+ durability (Island with shields). And perhaps an EJ striking strength seeing as it has the capacity to destroy the ozone layer.
but, if he can do that with physical strength, then he shouldn't have Island lvl Durability aswell? I mean, if not, his arms will just explode or something like that if he can't withstood the force of his owns punches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back