• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventures: Attack Potency, Striking Strength and Durability CRT (Part 1 to 6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed with the CRT, very well done for all who contributed.

Tho question: is there gonna be a future CRT for speed? I heard there was

Agreed with the CRT, very well done for all who contributed.

Tho question: is there gonna be a future CRT for speed? I heard there was
Eventually. That one is gonna be both straightforward but a fuckfest, not looking forward to it.

Also sorry everyone, took a nap but from the looks of it everything is all good still.

Speed is a pain in the ass. People will not like 80% of the verse being downgraded to Relativistic or FTL. They want all Stands to be MFTL despite the feats coming from one of the top 5 fastest Stands ever.

So is MFTL going poof! or is only a few stands being MFTL?

Also I heard there's an upcoming part 7-8 CRT coming.

So is MFTL going poof! or is only a few stands being MFTL?
Similar to what they did with AP here, I think the idea will be to NOT scale 99% of the verse to a feat performed by one of the fastest stands of all time, and instead scale characters to their own feats or feats performed by comparable characters. It'll lead to a lot of downgrades, but it'll be far more accurate.

Lisa Lisa scales to 3 times this value (6.123 Tons), since she's 3 times more powerful than Joseph. This scales to:

Can I check what the context for this is?

If it is related to Lisa Lisa's Hamon being three times more potent than Joseph's, then it wouldn't necessarily affect all of her statistics as far as I'm aware.

It does when the amount of a person's Hamon is inversely proportional to the amount of the power they can amplify themselves by.

More powerful Hamon=More powerful amplification. Basic stuff really.

Plus it's reiterated in 6251 as well as the manga. (Probably should have added that too but eh thread was pushed out a bit early).

Last edited:
Are we good now?
If so, we should probably kill a few human character's durability from Part 3, anyone who got hit by SP, ****** obviously didn't even try, in fact he explicitly holds back as to not pop them like a balloon. Other human characters would probably need to wait to find a baseline for them.
Case and point N'Doul.

Only really DIO got the full experience. And a few Stands like Anubis.

That or we can save this for a future thread as to not derail. (Probably better idea idk, we'd need extra agreement in that case).

Would Jotaro lose his durability too?
M3X thinks so, and probably to a degree, idk, there's a feat or two I wanna get calced first for him that doesn't rely on Stand's scaling. Personally I wanna wait a bit on Jotaro but shrug.
******* like N'Doul though explicitly gotta go though, it's not even a debate.

I mean, Jotaro's AP is Wall level, we can just scale his dura from it. Then when you calc the feats we can just change the rating.

I mean, Jotaro's AP is Wall level, we can just scale his dura from it. Then when you calc the feats we can just change the rating.
I guess that'd work, definitely has a few bits of dura feats that could push up still. Just don't wanna ignore those entirely.

Cant have possibly? The World punched through kakyoin, Jotaro was dmg-ed but not like his friend
No. Jotaro obviously can't be killed by DIO and The World like Kakyoin. That's like scaling Kira to Star Platinum's Tier because donut didn't happen.

I do agree with Jotaro losing 8-C dura btw, it's always seemed really weird to me that a """normal""" human would scale to one of the strongest stands out there.

I do agree with Jotaro losing 8-C dura btw, it's always seemed really weird to me that a """normal""" human would scale to one of the strongest stands out there.
Yeah that is a bit sus, though Jotaro does deserve credit, he's about as normal as Mike Tyson at a ******* preschool comparatively to most people.

Yeah that is a bit sus, though Jotaro does deserve credit, he's about as normal as Mike Tyson at a ******* preschool comparatively to most people.
Oh I know, but Mike Tyson would still get easily killed by a gorilla.

Me/Chariot will create a thread to deal with human characters durability later. Since the OP was accepted, I will now apply the changes.

Who the **** put Kira with 8-C dura for surviving Star Platinum's attacks LMFAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back