• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is the last revision I want to do for JoJo, ever. Let's make this the definitive finishing touches for everything JoJo related. That being said, if you have any revisions or changes you would like to suggest please feel free to comment. If I think it's noteworthy enough I'll just edit it in to the OP.

First on the agenda:

#1. Stand Interactions

It's come to my attention that there are even admins on this site that don't understand how the interaction with Stands and other verses work, some people think that verse equilization lets others fight them, etc.

In any case based off an old suggestion to Arigamy, I decided to make an entire clarification blog for Stands. I'm hoping it can be added to the JJBA page in some form. Please comment below if you have any questions or you have something you'd like to be added. Let me know if this an okay analysis.

#2. Profile Format

We've got some good character pages, but let's be real, a lot of them are a mess. Because of this, a massive edit will be needed to clean up every single profile and make it acceptable and perfect.

I'll organize the responsibilities of profiles by part. Please comment on which part you'd like to first edit if you're interested in cleaning them up. Any profiles listed means they are not acceptable, and will need to be revised.

Part 1: Phantom Blood -

- Dio Brando (Pictures of Gallery are unnecessary; replace with relevant gifs. Follow the gallery format of Jotaro Kujo. Many powers and abilities are shared between keys, needs to be summarized with "All previous abilities" while clarifying which ones he has gained or lost)

- Straizo (Has enough relevant screentime to warrant a gallery, follow the format of Jotaro Kujo. Expand on powers and abilities by following the format for hamon users, look to Jonathan Joestar for an example)

- Bruford, Tarkus and Dire (Requre general expansion and cleanup)

Part 2: Battle Tendency -

- Caesar Zeppeli (Has enough relevant screentime to warrant a gallery, follow the format of Jotaro Kujo.)

- Lisa Lisa (Slight expansion of abilities and descriptions required)

- Stroheim (Has enough relevant screentime to warrant a gallery, follow the format of Jotaro Kujo.)

- Whamu, ACDC, Kars (Has enough relevant screentime to warrant a gallery, follow the format of Jotaro Kujo. Requires some cleanup on powers and abilities and in general.)

Part 3: Stardust Crusaders - ProfessorLord,

- Polnareff, Kakyoi, Iggy, Hol Horse, Pet Shop, Vanilla Ice (Has enough relevant screentime to warrant a gallery, follow the format of Jotaro Kujo. Requires cleanup and expansion, especially Iggy.)

We can do the next parts after the above has been finished up on.

EDIT: JoJo is being downgraded and discussed in THIS thread. After it's been finalized, all revisions will be applied and organized over on this thread.

1) I don't really get why Dire and Straizto are scaled to Dio. I see them being comparable to Zeppelli to be more likely.

2) Caesar is actually missing a few abilities, such as Forcefield Creation.

3) Most stand users should have Non-Physical Interaction, but it would only apply to their stand since the users themselves can't actually interact with other stands, but only theirs can. Besides, not all stands are invisible and/or intangible.

Standuser081 said:
Yeah, I think the keys should be
Pre-Training Battle Tendency | Post-Training Battle Tendency | Stardust Crusaders
This

I wanted to say this, but looks like i got Ninja'd

Back