• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Italian Gunman vs Italian Doctor (Mista vs Gyro)

A very aggressive projectile matchup IMO. Obligatory part 7 spoiler warning.
Battle takes place in Rome with 10m starting distance. Gyro has no corpse parts.

[Bonus Rounds]
Starting distance is 30m
R2: Gyro has scan
R3: Gyro is mounted and has scan & golden spin, Mista is fighting with Hol Horse
R4: R3 + Gyro has Ball Breaker.

Mista:
Gyro: 5 (noninho, Axl223, Popted2, SlendVeny, noisyPitta)

tumblr_pwnr6vK3qR1sh11j9o2_500.jpg
466c5c2037fa6701600b9d02dd7dfa81--steel-file.jpg

Emperor_Infobox_Manga.png
0717b734de05e65290936d6fd96d1f18.jpg

Last edited:
The scaling in Part 7 needs some revision. They all scale from Diego's THE WORLD, which is said to be comparable to Dio's The World (based on what? I mean, to me it makes sense, but I think we need more than that), but even then, their ratinga are different. The World is At least High 8-C while THE WORLD is 8-C+

I'm think Mista gets jobbed in a all the rounds.
Gyro is just a way better duelist,more experienced and more haxed(and unlike Mista, Gyro din't get his Steel Balls deflected by a sugar cube)

Yeah, I agree that experience + AP gap would most likely carry Gyro through the rounds. I was hoping the speed gap would give Mista some options. Maybe I should change the starting range to 50m to allow Mista to actually use his range advantage, but I'd be OK with waiting for revisions to revisit this battle.

Mista looks around. He still has no idea where he is. He took down those cowboy guys pretty easy, but... is that another cowboy?

"Damnit," Gyro says. "So even Johnny's Act 2 wasn't enough to beat you? Well, looks like I'm going to have to use THIS!!"

Gyro hurls a steel ball, as Mista fires on him. Gyro's projectile, far faster, tears off the side of Mista's cheek, as Gyro dodges the kicked bullet, which grazes his cheek for almost no damage. The second shots follow in suit, with Gyro taking a shot to the shoulder, and Mista being knocked unconscious.

Gyro has taken on guys way more haxxed than Mista, in a setting where gunslingers were common. No reason he wouldn't be able to take on a guy who's stand really just adds a bit to his aim.

Gyro FRA.

Back