• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

Does diavolo actually erase time? And if he does does that mean RTZ activates in a place without time? Does that affect it's speed at all?

What are the limits of gold experience's attack reflection?
I feel like the gold experience reflection should be able to deflect anything AP based since it’s sort of like an AP ignoring technique. I don’t know what the wiki’s views on it are with their standards and stuff but personally it should theoretically be able to deflect any attack.
Also if you consider it to be hax then no limits fallacy wouldn’t really apply, but still we don’t see enough of it to have a meaningful conclusion
That’s just my thoughts on it

I feel like the gold experience reflection should be able to deflect anything AP based since it’s sort of like an AP ignoring technique. I don’t know what the wiki’s views on it are with their standards and stuff but personally it should theoretically be able to deflect any attack.
Also if you consider it to be hax then no limits fallacy wouldn’t really apply, but still we don’t see enough of it to have a meaningful conclusion
That’s just my thoughts on it
That's the problem, no limits fallacy. It doesn't make sense if giorno can just reflect a star busters' attack back at them. That's why I'm asking what are it's limits because it clearly should have one.

That's the problem, no limits fallacy. It doesn't make sense if giorno can just reflect a star busters' attack back at them. That's why I'm asking what are it's limits because it clearly should have one.
Well, it’s a life form the reflects attack. The ap shouldn’t matter, because
logically, a frog shouldn’t be able to reflect a shovel. At best, I could accept the attack reflect going up to universe level tho. Nothing higher.

It depends on the method used to attack reflect
Is it based on it absorbing kinetic energy and firing it back? Is it based on using some kind of spatial manipulation or causality hax to reroute the attack’s effects to the opponent? Based on the complete lack of a reaction from the frog, I am inclined to believe that it’s not exactly dependent on AP, unless the frog just scales to GE’s durability or something. The truth is though we really just don’t know enough about it, unlike superfly, where we know it simply takes the kinetic energy and sends it back as something else

It seems to be ignoring AP tho, since if you look, you’d see that it’s more than just dishing out equal force, Luca was hit with the exact same shovel as he hit the frog with, so it’s likely that the frog’s Durability couldn’t have mattered, it acts like a hax

Does diavolo actually erase time? And if he does does that mean RTZ activates in a place without time? Does that affect it's speed at all?
It shouldn't by wiki standards, but King Crimson works differently, so yeah, it'd be Infinite speed.

I don't see how it'd qualify for any kind of speed, just something like acausality
it's not like he's moving in 0 amount of seconds or going back in time with speed, he's just performing an action that didn't happen. actually, why doesn't giorno with GER have acausality?

If you guys were to give Star Platinum Prime a multiplier in your opinion from Base Star Platinum to Prime Star Platinum, what would it be?

He only only withstood the force of it's own blow and The World's, but also obliterated him in said blow.

It's At Least a x2

I've heard there's gonna to be quite a big revision regarding fate in JoJo soon so I'm waiting on that before doing anything fate/causality/acausality related.
Though in other news, my crt pushing GER to have soul manip should be up by tomorrow if all goes well, so you can look forward to that I guess lol. Would've liked it to be up sooner but university's a massive bitch so.

To be fair, some of the manga scans I'm using were changed slightly in the anime last time I checked, so that's probably why people didn't really pick up on it. Though thankfully the manga is the primary source we use here so it doesn't really matter

I myself have tried to argue GER can use the death loop offensively lol, but that was my very first thread (and another one that I was too embarassed to bump so I just let it go die)
and also I had a thread of low 2-C GER because stand stats but it fell rather quickly
soul manipulation could finally be the thing to go through now

Back