• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

Would chariot requiem be able to counter wonder of U? Theoretically if it wanted to arrow, then it'd have to be the one to approach requiem, but requiem would turn it against itself, thus making wonder of U be technically targeting itself, therfore making calamity completely reverse and destroy it? Either that or it gets swapped with a fly and dies of short lifespan or some shit
chariot requiem could probably protect the arrow from like the entire verse almost, including diavolo had he not figured out the light trick. technically chariot requiem controls all souls, meaning even if you had the perfect stand to counter it, he'd be able to utilize it against you
it's just a bit brainless is the only issue

Would chariot requiem be able to counter wonder of U? Theoretically if it wanted to arrow, then it'd have to be the one to approach requiem, but requiem would turn it against itself, thus making wonder of U be technically targeting itself, therfore making calamity completely reverse and destroy it? Either that or it gets swapped with a fly and dies of short lifespan or some shit
chariot requiem could probably protect the arrow from like the entire verse almost, including diavolo had he not figured out the light trick. technically chariot requiem controls all souls, meaning even if you had the perfect stand to counter it, he'd be able to utilize it against you
it's just a bit brainless is the only issue
Honestly, WoU is a """""'Stand"""""". As in barely even counts.

Tooru's Stand ability was just making use of WoU, but WoU itself isn't really a spiritual entity.

Honestly, WoU is a """""'Stand"""""". As in barely even counts.

Tooru's Stand ability was just making use of WoU, but WoU itself isn't really a spiritual entity.

what does WOU act like without Tooru controlling him?

Cause I remember after Tooru died WOU still existed but what did it do after that?

He can not only effect multiple targets at once, he can actively fight multiple dudes at once. He has multi-location, I just haven't really bothered to update him as that ability was added after I published the profile.

He can not only effect multiple targets at once, he can actively fight multiple dudes at once. He has multi-location, I just haven't really bothered to update him as that ability was added after I published the profile.

but after Tooru died. Even if no one is pursing WOU.

do all the bad things that continue to happen in this world. Can we thank him for that?

Idk, we haven't seen how his death effects the world yet, Part 9 isn't out.

WoU has selective invisibility, he can make himself be seen by normal people, but also invisible to stand users (it's more like perception manip).
He's vindictive in that even though Tooru died he still tried killing the Higashikata's.

Like what two stands together would make them hax af and unstoppable if the stand users work together?
heaven's door and king crimson
king crimson makes vision, heaven's door controls the fated outcome
+ they're just two individually broken stands, sooooo
and heaven's door deserves to be mftl for basically casually blitzing a maximum enraged crazy diamond
but yeah, nobody can beat the crimson heaven except GER

GER + Literally any of them with a instant kill ability.
Probably Cream or KQ to kill the pesky dudes with high regen (KQ can **** low godly as his ability vaporizes beyond dust and crumbles the soul, and Cream has interdimensional BFR+Disintegration).

Probably Cream or KQ to kill the pesky dudes with high regen (KQ can **** low godly as his ability vaporizes beyond dust and crumbles the soul, and Cream has interdimensional BFR+Disintegration).
I mean GER is kinda implied, so as for the REAL answer then yeah it's just GER + wonder of U or the hand or KQ or something

actually wonder of U would be really shit for heaven's door cause, even if it were for a thing that benefits him, trying to use heaven's door on wonder of U would be an act of pursuit and just make you die
that kinda goes for every healing stand as well. Wonder of U is kinda just a shitty partner, but in the top 3 most unbeatable solo stands

I mean GER is kinda implied, so as for the REAL answer then yeah it's just GER + wonder of U or the hand or KQ or something
I'd go with KQ tbh, he has the most thorough **** you kill hax in JoJo (Actually D4C does as it's ad infinitum but his isn't shown to effect the soul so...), bar The Hand, who's also just Cream but with a smaller AOE
the hand also isnt cool enough so he gets invalidated for lacking style points

I was thinking of GER + Tusk Act 4.

Johnny and Gionro would make quite the haxed duo with their strongest stands together.

Speaking of cream; wouldn’t vanilla ice’s face be visible? Even if I can’t see cream I would still see his face poking out.

though what’s the best way to survive if vanilla ice wants you dead?

No because he hides in a different dimension, a complete and utter void. Unless you mean when he exists to peek, in which case yeah.
though what’s the best way to survive if vanilla ice wants you dead?
Run.

That only works if you kill him once, Pol had to kill him before DIO's blood took effect and he became a vampire

That only works if you kill him once, Pol had to kill him before DIO's blood took effect and he became a vampire

isn’t he also a bit arrogant, yeah he takes no chances like he did with Avdol. But he’s also a bit dumb.

so it’s possible to lure him into a trap.

Physically powerful yes. Mentally = weak/dumb

anyway i noticed that it says rock humans cannot biologically have children with humans

yet i remember it saying something about human males having children with rock human women no vice versa though.

seems a bit contradictory don't ya think?

Back