• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okuyasu nijimuru

Scp-682

rules:

Article canon 682

bloodlusted okuyasu

speed equalized

they start 1 and a half feet apart.

no knowledge of each other

They battle outside on The grounds of the white house

Victory condition: incap or death

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Last edited:
Does 682 need to be conscious to activate its defense mechanisms? If not, nothing is really stopping Okuyasu from using the Hand and erasing its head or a large part of its body considering the starting range and the fact 682 can't see his stand.

Does 682 need to be conscious to activate its defense mechanisms? If not, nothing is really stopping Okuyasu from using the Hand and erasing its head or a large part of its body considering the starting range and the fact 682 can't see his stand.

I believe it has to be conscious though I need Scp fans here.

I should let you know that I can shorten the distance if that makes it fair or better

Also sure he can’t see the stand but okuyasu is a bit of a dumbass and he could mess things up and cause 682 to kill him.

and since he has lower durability than his stand he will die.

Why put 682 against Stand users? It can't detect Stands.

Although, if Okuyasu doesn't kill 682 in one go, it will just regen.

Why put 682 against Stand users? It can't detect Stands.

Although, if Okuyasu doesn't kill 682 in one go, it will just regen.

yeah I made this match because at least you just need to kill the user and that’s it.

we had plenty of jojo matches against characters that can’t see or interact with stands. They just need to kill or incap the user to win that’s all ovens.

Okuyasu isn't exactly intelligent, so he could potentially make fatal mistakes.

Plus I believe it’s possible okuyasu can just completely erase the lizard.

682 has low godly but it’s not combat applicable.

so okuyasu wins via incap. It will take quite a while for 682 to come back for erasure

Okuyasu isn't exactly intelligent, so he could potentially make fatal mistakes.
Check which keys are being used. 682 is above average academically, but is pretty mindless and animalistic in combat. As for Okuyasu, I don't know how applicable would his stupidity be in this fight, considering he's still up against a being that will just charge him and attack him with whatever its got, and considering how big 682 he still has a chance of landing a hit with the Hand.

Plus I believe it’s possible okuyasu can just completely erase the lizard.

682 has low godly but it’s not combat applicable.

so okuyasu wins via incap. It will take quite a while for 682 to come back for erasure
Article 682 has combat applicable High-Mid regen

Check which keys are being used. 682 is above average academically, but is pretty mindless and animalistic in combat. As for Okuyasu, I don't know how applicable would his stupidity be in this fight, considering he's still up against a being that will just charge him and attack him with whatever its got, and considering how big 682 he still has a chance of landing a hit with the Hand.
I guess that's a valid thing to consider.

Reminder that 682 in its article canon has a win over the absolute unit that is SCP-076

who says he can’t just repeatedly swipe at 682 considering okuyasu can do it in rapid succession
Because other than using it for travel he's never thought to do that in a combat scenario even when it would have instantly won him basically every fight he was in

Oh wait I saw him repeatedly trying on red pepper.

he was doing it really quickly
Just rewatched the fight and yeah he actually was, my mistake, but at the same time he was bloodlusted af and even then he was only taking out less than a meter of material at a time, which wouldnt be sufficient to deal with a creature of 682's size and regenerative ability

Just rewatched the fight and yeah he actually was, my mistake, but at the same time he was bloodlusted af and even then he was only taking out less than a meter of material at a time, which wouldnt be sufficient to deal with a creature of 682's size and regenerative ability

I might as well just bloodlust him

Also Okuyasu makes his stand's ability super obvious when he uses it, and while 682 in its Article key may not be the absurd genius that it is in the extended canon its still intelligent enough to identify and target the source of a threat ie. ripping off Okuyasu's right arm

Also Okuyasu makes his stand's ability super obvious when he uses it, and while 682 in its Article key may not be the absurd genius that it i in the extended canon its still intelligent enough to identify and target the source of a threat ie. ripping off Okuyasu's right arm

you do realize it can erase whole people though.

i mean he was trying to kill josuke and josuke is pretty big not 682 big but big

and I assume the erasure would erase all of josuke.

Then I assume he might be able to erase a pretty decent chunk of 682 and then trying again.

682 can regenerate from a tiny bit of itself. And considering it's like as large as a crocodile it shouldn't be gone in one swipe.

you do realize it can erase whole people though.

i mean he was trying to kill josuke and josuke is pretty big not 682 big but big

and I assume the erasure would erase all of josuke.

Then I assume he might be able to erase a pretty decent chunk of 682 and then trying again.
He wouldn’t have to erase Josuke entirely to kill. He could literally just remove a 3 inch strip of Josuke and that’s a W.

alright so, what’s stopping Okuyasu from like, just grabbing 682 while swiping, once he notices it keeps coming back. Like yeah he’s dumb, but immobilizing someone so you can hit them more is kinda a simple strat

alright so, what’s stopping Okuyasu from like, just grabbing 682 while swiping, once he notices it keeps coming back. Like yeah he’s dumb, but immobilizing someone so you can hit them more is kinda a simple strat

he’s also bloodlusted here. I changed it to bloodlusted Okuyasu

Because thats basically a guaranteed way to get his arm ripped off

Also 'grabbing' is going to be hard when 682 is massive even in its article canon

Because other than using it for travel he's never thought to do that in a combat scenario even when it would have instantly won him basically every fight he was in
Against RHCP he was going to do it repeatedly then got Jojo moment gg outsmarted.
Again He did barrage with it against Super Fly iirc

I don’t mean with his literal arm, I mean using The hands other Arm. the scp can’t interact with it(right?) so he can safely(relatively) hold it. Plus, The hand has Class 5 lifting strength, so it should be able to pick up what I’m assuming to be at most, an elephant sized animal
Because thats basically a guaranteed way to get his arm ripped off

Also 'grabbing' is going to be hard when 682 is massive even in its article canon

I don’t mean with his literal arm, I mean using The hands other Arm. the scp can’t interact with it(right?) so he can safely(relatively) hold it. Plus, The hand has Class 5 lifting strength, so it should be able to pick up what I’m assuming to be at most, an elephant sized animal
Isnt The Hand a melee range stand? Anything that brings 682 within melee range of Okuyasu is basically asking for death

While it is indeed melee range, you still get a few meters of leeway with these stands.plus that’s just for optimal power As I recall. As in, Speed and punching strength. It shouldn’t effect his ability to swipe a lot. I’m not familiar with what 682 looks like, but holding its head back and swiping would work on most animals with the shape of like, a dog, cat, or crocodile

While it is indeed melee range, you still get a few meters of leeway with these stands.plus that’s just for optimal power As I recall. As in, Speed and punching strength. It shouldn’t effect his ability to swipe a lot. I’m not familiar with what 682 looks like, but holding its head back and swiping would work on most animals with the shape of like, a dog, cat, or crocodile

lifting strength class 5 is this

Capable of lifting most cars, SUVs, vans, pickup trucks and trucks within the light-duty to medium-duty weight range, etc

lifting strength class 10 is the weight of an adult elephant

While it is indeed melee range, you still get a few meters of leeway with these stands.plus that’s just for optimal power As I recall. As in, Speed and punching strength. It shouldn’t effect his ability to swipe a lot.
That still puts him in melee range just from how big 682 is

also speed is equalized
I’m not familiar with what 682 looks like, but holding its head back and swiping would work on most animals with the shape of like, a dog, cat, or crocodile
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/v...leashed.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20200323073949
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/c...408.935.png/revision/latest?cb=20211125205425

Okuyasu doesn't have the AOE to kill something that large in one hit, he ain't Cream.

And Okuyasu is to much of a ******* dumbass to go out of his way to delete every small fraction of the thing first try, that isn't to say he's braindead, but he isn't exactly best in combat, he kinda just uses his ability in the most basic ways, plus remember, he couldn't kill his father (Even though that's probably just a "don't think to hard about it" because there's really no reason why he couldn't, the fact he couldn't when his whole background is based on that is still notable), and he doesn't have experience with dudes that could heal so it's not like he's gonna do it just to be safe.

Probably a stomp ngl, Okuyasu has one win condition, except he doesn't, because he doesn't have the AOE to actually utilize it (His AOE is like, at best, 15cm wide x 190cm arc with a 75cm radius), unless 682 takes forever to regen, he's never getting it off.

Okuyasu doesn't have the AOE to kill something that large in one hit, he ain't Cream.

And Okuyasu is to much of a ******* dumbass to go out of his way to delete every small fraction of the thing first try, that isn't to say he's braindead, but he isn't exactly best in combat, he kinda just uses his ability in the most basic ways, plus remember, he couldn't kill his father (Even though that's probably just a "don't think to hard about it" because there's really no reason why he couldn't, the fact he couldn't when his whole background is based on that is still notable), and he doesn't have experience with dudes that could heal so it's not like he's gonna do it just to be safe.

Probably a stomp ngl, Okuyasu has one win condition, except he doesn't, because he doesn't have the AOE to actually utilize it (His AOE is like, at best, 15cm wide x 190cm arc with a 75cm radius), unless 682 takes forever to regen, he's never getting it off.

what if he has knowledge

Back