• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

emoji.png
Idk. Maybye(likely) I’m wrong

bump
Been rereading JoJoLion which is my fave part yes how could you tell
Compiled a decent amount of missing abilities
Fusion ism
Still have about 1.5 or 2 months before JJL gets revised and I can’t wait to match up Josuke against Giorno

We might have another good feat in the bag, not gonna reveal the consequences to it or what it might lead to, but it ended up being surprisingly high.

Also, we're likely gonna recalc a sleeper feat to be more precise, if that checks out, we're looking at a ******* ludicrous LS upgrade, as well the likes of SP being even stronger.

Not gonna establish anything beyond that for now, but it's looking pretty good.

I wonder if the planet waves meteor feat will be recalculated once the anime version is out since timeframes are bullshit issue would finally be solved

Can y'all check out this Sandbox
Make sure you, or whoever that is, adds scans (preferably imgur) to all relevant feats, statements and the like. And with citations now, even though citations are ******* annoying as shit, we gotta do it now no matter how tedious as **** it might be.

I don't have any imgur account or scans but I think direct links to images work right?

I don't have any imgur account or scans but I think direct links to images work right?
Depends on the site, imgur or some other image hosting site is preferred, linking to manga sites though is actually not allowed due to legal reasoning.

LETS GOOO NEWW JOJO CALC BY CHARIOT WITH JONATHAN AND THE EXPLODING BOAT
and it still yields 8-C results
unknown.png

This is what we will propose for the revisions.

The scaling chain for peak SP would be: Peak Rage SP > dusted Empowered TW > enraged SP > TW > SP > Part 4 SP > Amped RHCP = 7.83 tons

Back