• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

Holy smoke on the water, Jolyne VA knowledge on Jojo was really amazing, and the PV was amazing
Still need a time for Jolyne theme but i can say that it's really banger

https://**********/read/imgur/yK4QVyQ/1/1/
Lads.

JoJolion Profils overhaul when?
Idk I'm hoping for October at some point but ya never know.
Still gotta fix that mih issue, and part 7. Though as I'm doing part 7 right now for fate scans, I'm gathering feats to calc at the same time so it shouldn't be far off.

But no promises, life has been a huge hassle lately, lots of irl complications and all.

More like 2 months, since me and @Chariot190 are busy with irl stuff + preparing the counter argument for the Pucci downgrade thread.

Can't link what doesn't exist.

So we’re talking about a month or 2?
Can you link these threads btw
Yeah probably that.
And as M3X said after those, but range is super easy. A lot of it is clarification and most ranges are outright stated to us.

LS is also super easy when basically all Parts has feats and don't need a cross scaling between them.

Part 8 seems to be a bit dry on LS and Speed feats
Kinda on LS.
All I can think of is maybe some bone breaking stuff and Josuke getting the good ol gold Lambo up into a tree.
How the **** he did it, we don't know though. Was it a bubble? Did he lift it? Or did they like get someone else to? Who knows but maybe a "possibly" might suffice?

Kinda on LS.
All I can think of is maybe some bone breaking stuff and Josuke getting the good ol gold Lambo up into a tree.
How the **** he did it, we don't know though. Was it a bubble? Did he lift it? Or did they like get someone else to? Who knows but maybe a "possibly" might suffice?
Come to think of it
i never really did question how he got a Lamborghini up in that tree
also he tears and bends a few metal walls in later chapters after would a calc be necessary for this or him busting damo’s head is still the main

I swear, I try to not get pissed by this stuff, but holy shit, dude missed Hermit Purple's main power there smh

Unless he displays the ability to use it as Technology Manip, I’d say no. I’d say the same for the Clairvoyance, in that case- if he hasn’t displayed the same abilities as HP numero Uno, then we likely shouldn’t scale the abilities to Fumo as well.

Here it is.
Does His HP display the same abilities as Main Joseph?
Uhhhhhhhh.
That's really bad. Like I don't even mean to sound rude but holy shit, this is why people make sandboxes first.
Like hell, as it is that's entirely inaccurate and nothing but false information.
Like goddamn street level.

Wait why the **** is HP listed as peak Human speed, for a feat Joseph did unaided. That isn't even peak human.
Why is it peak human LS for ragdolling a vehicle at high speed to crumple a iron rail.
Why is his durability justification completely arbitrary.
Why the **** is kicking his sandal listed as an attack.
Why is his range listed as being that as Oldseph, and not even getting Oldseph's range right.
Etc.

I never said you made it but hot damn, this is why people do sandboxes and have 3rd parties check it first. Even I wouldn't publish a profile as basic as Joseph without a few reviews.

I looked at the old High Priestess LS and I saw this comment here made by Yvei Atsly saying "He literally punched this teeth, why dosen't it go to his AP?" I wonder if Star Platinum could scale to that or i dont know, get some AP value out of it, its hard to put it to words since he really did punch the teeth that was full on tryna bite him to death and held it up for a bit.

He fractured them and full on punched some of them out by the roots. Fracturing diamonds would proably give something impressive. Probably not tier 8 but yeah

Probably not tier 8
emoji.png

Fragging the teeth sucks, not because the end result is bad, but because you have to divide it by how many punches he tossed.
Don't think I need to say anything beyond that.

Though an effort has been made to calc a different facet of the feat. Given how completely ******* ass the formula is though, I'm like five seconds away from saying **** it, can't speak for others though but damn it's dumb.

Back