• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Stardust Crusader vs Dynamight (7-0-0) (Grace)

Baken384

He/Him
Peak Jotaro Kujo (Part 3) VS Katsuki Bakugo (Paranormal Liberation War Arc)
  • The Fight takes place in the UA Sports Festival Arena
  • Both start off 10 meters away from each other
  • Jotaro is at his peak
  • Speed Equalized
Unit_Jotaro_Kujo_28You_made_one_mistake.png
480.png

The Stardust Crusader: 7 (ShadyBoi0, ZillerBucko, NomsNoms, M3X, sonicflare9, StekFence,DarkStarRhem)
Dynamight:
Joseph calms both of them down (Inconclusive)

Last edited:
what's stopping jotaro from stopping time and absolutely pummeling him, run away, repeat
The way Bakugo uses his explosions could be troublesome to Jotaro, but Jotaro using that technique would be pretty good as long as he gets to avoid Bakugo's explosions in the short cooldowns between his time stops.

leaning towards jotaro due to timestop.

I don't think Bakugo would be able to figure out his ability before he loses

Isn't Jotaro only high 8-C while PLF Bakugo is 8-B? I think you need to use a different key for Bakugo for this to be valid.

Peak Jotaro is unquantifiably above Baseline High 8-C but he is strong enough to one shot a baseline High 8-C Max Power The World or a tad bit above that, so that could atlease help against Bakugo's AP

Last edited:
Can stands negs durability?
i think they meant jotaro using star platinum to phase inside bakugo to shred his organs, its out of character but the time stop + ora barrage each time would be pretty good to take down Bakugo i think

I think it's a stomp. Dynamight can't do anything to circumvent the TS, a power level far above the MHA verse itself.

I think it's a stomp. Dynamight can't do anything to circumvent the TS, a power level far above the MHA verse itself.
I think Bakugo has a few chances such as his AP advantage with the explosions, him propelling himself could be potentially be tricky for Jotaro. Also for some reason Bakugo has a "Higher" in speed so I think that is a speed amp that could allow him to fight against Jotaro. The short cooldowns between the Time Stop allow him to adapt but I dont know if he can adapt in time after being punched by Star Platinum a lot of times during time stop.

Jotaro via timestop + phasing. Though phasing would only happen when he notes that Star Platinum can't hurt Bakugo.

vote counted, I also think Bakugo's AP Shot Auto Cannon could be pretty good against Jotaro, maybe Star Platinum can't block all of them in time or Light Grenade can briefly stun Jotaro for a direct attack but Star Platinum does act on its own to protect Jotaro so hmm...

Jotaro is baseline High 8-C and Bakugo is above baseline 8-B, it's one-shot worthy.

Phasing could work but not something Jotaro lead with. Not voting yet but how long will it take for Jotaro to realized his normal attack couldn't work on Bakugo?

Jotaro is baseline High 8-C
Peak Jotaro is actually unquantifiably above baseline High 8-C, it's pretty much strong enough to one shot someone who is baseline High 8-C aka Max Stand Power The World include the fact Star Platinum can get stronger thanks to stand rules, the closer SP is to Jotaro, the stronger and faster it is.
how long will it take for Jotaro to realized his normal attack couldn't work on Bakugo?
I think Star Platinum can damage Bakugo with its Ora Barrages thanks to Time Stop enabling for free hits onto Bakugo and the difference is not super big but if he really can't damage him then Jotaro will probably realize he wouldn't be damaging Bakugo in a quick rate like how Part 4 Jotaro noted how Star Platinum couldn't breakdown Sheer Heart Attack with its punches.

Last edited:
If it's allowed then yeah it depends on how fast Jotaro realizes he isn't doing too much damage and goes for dura negging. He needs to have it done before the first time stop goes off or Bakugo 1 shots otherwise Jotaro wins.

If it's allowed then yeah it depends on how fast Jotaro realizes he isn't doing too much damage and goes for dura negging. He needs to have it done before the first time stop goes off or Bakugo 1 shots otherwise Jotaro wins.
Either way I don't know the values for Bakugo's AP other than baseline 8B but i do know Peak Jotaro's AP should be way beyond Baseline High 8-C for one shotting The World, which means his Durability should be equivalent to that said AP, also Star Platinum should be able to defend Jotaro from the explosions it does have a mind of its own.

It's not too far fetched to say that Star Platinum can actually damage Bakugo since the difference between the two's AP is not that massive, especially with Time Stop allowing for Jotaro to essentially land free hits with Star Platinum, throwing in a hundred or so punches towards Bakugo.

I'd also like to take note Star Platinum's Lifting Strength, for some odd reason his lifting strength is gone from his profile but if you look at the history of Jotaro before it suddenly got removed for no reason, it would be at "At Least Class K, possibly Class M" which means Star Platinum can grab Bakugo freely and he essentially has no means of escaping Star Platinum's grip and Jotaro could try judging him with his stand! Aka doing the Kakyoin beatdown onto Bakugo.

Hell I'd even argue Jotaro could take note how Bakugo's main ways of attacking him is with his hands since the explosions always comes from there, when the chance arrives Jotaro could aim for the hands with his ora barrages, trying to damage and take down Bakugo's main source of attacking which are his two hands which produces these explosions.

And of course if we come down to the hypothetical that "Star Platinum can't damage Bakugo" then Jotaro has no choice but to try the phasing technique since he tried everything in Star Platinum's power to overcome Bakugo. Will he get to that point though? Don't know.

Bakugo has his own amp for when battles go on for too long because of sweat build up, but I'll go ahead and give the W to Jotaro this time since it's not a bad argument to make.

Jotaro FRA

Bakugo has his own amp for when battles go on for too long because of sweat build up
Yeah, that could be quite troublesome for Jotaro if the battle lasts too long and Bakugo gets his stat amp. Jotaro has to let Star Platinum go closer to him since "Close Range Power Type Stands get stronger the closer it is to the user" to hopefully compete but Jotaro should manage thanks to Star Platinum trying its best to protect Jotaro and its useful Time Stop ability to be used both in offense for attacking Bakugo and defense for dodging more fatal attacks, especially if Bakugo uses his Howitzer Impact.

Also even if Jotaro gets blown up, it could end up like another sheer heart attack situation where he just gets back up with a hole in his everything and beats the shit out of him

i can see bakugou explosion possibly outranging star platinum's range but timestop really does make this lean more towards star platinum since
intangible stands be negating durability
jojo fra

Back