• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

bro i wish echoes act 3 used his shockwave move again. Like he created a shockwave through speed but never used it again. Smh Star Platinum can probably do it too since SP is stronger and faster than wack ass act 3

bro i wish echoes act 3 used his shockwave move again. Like he created a shockwave through speed but never used it again. Smh Star Platinum can probably do it too since SP is stronger and faster than wack ass act 3
actually I think the shockwave comes through movement speed, not attack speed
people forgor that stands can move around themselves which is why chariot can make full body afterimages but still is slower than Star Platinum who probably can't
same thing with chili pepper moving through wires and hanged man moving in general

that's why koichi's all like "waaaaaaaaa echoes act 3 moves so faaaast?!?!!?!??!!!!!!!" and then moments later killer queen just handles it like he's babysitting

people forgor that stands can move around themselves which is why chariot can make full body afterimages but still is slower than Star Platinum who probably can't
same thing with chili pepper moving through wires and hanged man moving in general
bruh if he can create shockwaves through movement speed, what is stopping them from like i dont know focusing their stand energy on their fist or sum shit and throwing a punch and boom anime shockwave

bruh if he can create shockwaves through movement speed, what is stopping them from like i dont know focusing their stand energy on their fist or sum shit and throwing a punch and boom anime shockwave
the only thing focusing stand energy can do is strech your fingers really long apparently

You're right, it kinda is weird how you knew what JoJo was about before actually having read it,
Yeah JoJo is VERY deifferent from what I thought it was.

I remember thinking that:

• Jotaro is the main character throughout all parts
  • Stands are like some kinda SSJ forms for these characters
  • Stands are the ultimate form of Hamon
  • Giorno is some kinda important side character
  • Joseph is a comic relief side character
  • Dio is the main over arching villain and that the pillarmen were his lieutanets or something
  • Josuke was like Jotaro's apprentice or something
  • Jotaro was like some kinda military leader, and his faction was the stardust crusaders

And many other misconceptions.

The plot to me was like: DIO and his lackeys wanna attain heaven through the use of some wacky golden shit (D4C love train and other weird stuff from part 6). Jotaro is some legendary hero who forms a band of wacky dudes called the stardust crusaders to stop DIO. Hamon and the spin are like the main power source in this universe and are tied to life energy and stuff, and stands are the ultimate form of this technique.

To be fair, Jotaro does appear in parts 3, 4, 5, 6 and in 8 genderbent as a maid.

Nijimuranew.png

Yeah JoJo is VERY deifferent from what I thought it was.

I remember thinking that:

• Jotaro is the main character throughout all parts
  • Stands are like some kinda SSJ forms for these characters
  • Stands are the ultimate form of Hamon
  • Giorno is some kinda important side character
  • Joseph is a comic relief side character
  • Dio is the main over arching villain and that the pillarmen were his lieutanets or something
  • Josuke was like Jotaro's apprentice or something
  • Jotaro was like some kinda military leader, and his faction was the stardust crusaders

And many other misconceptions.

The plot to me was like: DIO and his lackeys wanna attain heaven through the use of some wacky golden shit (D4C love train and other weird stuff from part 6). Jotaro is some legendary hero who forms a band of wacky dudes called the stardust crusaders to stop DIO. Hamon and the spin are like the main power source in this universe and are tied to life energy and stuff, and stands are the ultimate form of this technique.
I thought Jotaro was the main character too, and to be honest that's not really wrong

I thought the entirety of part 3 was just Jotaro and kakyoin riding on a train to go fight dio

I thought Giorno was a chaotic neutral antagonist

I thought Josuke was uhhhhhhh ok I kinda thought he didn't even exist and there there was only one jojo (jotaro)

Also I remember thinking Jesus was like the main god of the entirety of JJBA and GER was his essence or avatar or something, which he gave to Giorno

This is kinda ironic now that I think about it.

Jotaro is the main character throughout all parts
Only 3, 4 and 8 smh.

Stands are like some kinda SSJ forms for these characters

Only sometimes.

Stands are the ultimate form of Hamon

You aren't wrong in at least one specific case.

Giorno is some kinda important side character

This is true.

Joseph is a comic relief side character

This is also true.

Dio is the main over arching villain and that the pillarmen were his lieutanets or something

This is half true.

Josuke was like Jotaro's apprentice or something

This is true.

Jotaro is some legendary hero who forms a band of wacky dudes called the stardust crusaders to stop DIO.

This becomes true in retrospect.

Hamon and the spin are like the main power source in this universe and are tied to life energy and stuff, and stands are the ultimate form of this technique.

Ok this one is unironically true.

It looks to me you're just being modest, you're not wrong 🌚

I'm dead ass sure, Star Platinum punching Justice's undead left full body afterimages

star platinum shockwave punch saga.. I mean the guy can breath in towns worth of fog and carry water with its fists and slam it into a manhole strong enough to fling someone.

LOL can i use Star Platinum being able to succ in people if their trying to outrange Jotaro in vs debates, like the games make it look like he can

These are just my unfiltered dog shit opinions.

I think the world/background designs are great. The character art is honestly better at a distance.

Episodes 1-9, and 11-12 are better than the previous seasons. 10 was bad.

13-17 are ok.

18-20 were boring.

I haven’t watched the full season, but everything after this that I have seen is just as good as the early portion of the series.

Overall, 10/10 because Kira’s hantics were extremely funny, especially when combined with his theme.

I just realized
if diavolo is just fated to beat the shit out of someone and die in the process and skips time to survive....then he can do an infinite amount of suicidal attacks without dying and still hurt the opponent
interesting

Does anyone remember the reason that Users tanking Stand attacks = 8-C got removed? Not saying i disagree of course

Last edited:
Well half of them were for tanking Star Platinum's attacks, the same dude who actively says he could one shot and rip apart his foes but actively holds back to merely cripple them and even demonstrates this in some cases or flat out says as much like for example, against N'Doul.
Not really a good reason to be 8-C when the 8-C says he could kill you in one punch but is gonna be nice and only break your legs.

This applies to most of the characters, except when it doesn't, but those times when it doesnt you usually end up looking like Bruno/Kak/Abbacchio/Koichi/Annasui/etc.

Bar like one or two dudes anyway.

That doesnt mean none of them have superhuman durability though, an absolute fuckton have 9-B durability, some might even have 9-A and there might even some exceptions who keep that durability. But most were scaling based on literal zero logic.

if anyone of you are fire emblem fans can you help me with this?

Du9aWS2XgAA1-i9

So lyn is jotaro and lundgren is dio.

I just want to know who would be the rest of the main cast and who would be the 9 glory gods plus the tarot card dio minions

Man, I don't want to flood the No Way Home thread with Jotaro but god *********** damn.
Like you chillin on the weekend like usual until you saw that Toxin 8-B Venom thread. I had THE ROCK EYEBROW when i saw it
Z.png

Then bruh their being upscaled from a 7.98 ton to 11 tons (a 1.37 or 1.38 difference) and it might seem possible. I was like "Huh" goddamn i might be the biggest sucker for 8-B Jotaro, like i drink that shit like an addiction similar to grinding a game you love to hit the max levels, prestiging every time. So tried to ignore it until my boy abaddon made mention about it.
qmX3dKm.png

The urge is equivalent to Kira Yoshikage tryna steal some HANDS. The difference between 7.83 tons and 11 is a 1.41x.. So close yet so far... Part 4 Star Platinum should be drastically above Morioh RHCP when Koichi was shocked as **** that SHA withstood a full powered barrage from Star Platinum and never met a tough stand like that, implying that if RHCP was in the same spot, Star Platinum would send him flying back to the hospital and decimate him. Then we have shit like P3 Star Platinum>P4 Star Platinum
unknown.png

Truly i am a broken record.

Back