• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

Plat shatters his legs with one kick, and craters his chest.
High Dio is strong as **** yeah, but pissed Plat would rip his head off, as Jotaro himself implies, saying he'd paint the road with DIO the moment he heals his legs after having just crippled him.

Dio did laugh the punches off though, but that's because regen goes brrrrrrr. If he couldn't heal he'd probably have had a blown out lung, torn muscles and broken ribs, that's like half a foot deep concaved chest, that'd probably be lethal to most people actually. (He did take the hits way better than his initial state though, but that isn't saying much when Plat was literally ripping him to pieces and a pummel made DIO into a skin rug).

Less about tanking and more the damage doesn't really matter.

Screenshot_20211223_173117.jpg

On the topic of Mountain Tim, he doesn't have a profile. While reading through his contributions, I can kinda see why. His best feat is surviving (Surviving, not tanking) Oyecomova's explosion. He dies to a durability negation move (Technically just injured, he died from getting shot) and I don't think the Boom Boom Family has a profile either despite being the first enemy he faces.

How are we gonna handle Tim?

how do you guys personally rate your favorite character here in vsb jojo in terms of AP
Obviously mine is Jotaro P3.
My headcanon in terms of VSB ratings
Full Power SP is like 10 ton person
Angry SP is like 16-18 tons person
Prime SP is like 20-29 tons (i could go 30 but eh that sounds way too high)

I wish Purple Haze was 8-C :agony:

18 Year Old Jotaro is stronger than GER, SPOH and Ultimate Kars put together but because it was only for a year in which nothing happened he didn't get to show it...

Being serious 18 Year Old Jotaro probably refers the End Of Part 3 Jotaro since he would have become 18 in that year so maybe his Bday was super early or it's just an approximate since it's been s long time since Part 3 was done and maybe Araki misremembered.

Or maybe 18 Year Old Jotaro is basically Peak Rage Jotaro but as his base state, as in he doesn't need to get angry to have that power.

how do you guys personally rate your favorite character here in vsb jojo in terms of AP
Obviously mine is Jotaro P3.
My headcanon in terms of VSB ratings
Full Power SP is like 10 ton person
Angry SP is like 16-18 tons person
Prime SP is like 20-29 tons (i could go 30 but eh that sounds way too high)

I wish Purple Haze was 8-C :agony:
I'm still a believer in high 3-A GER but stand stats are too controversial for me to actually try to make a crt about it again

18 Year Old Jotaro is stronger than GER, SPOH and Ultimate Kars put together but because it was only for a year in which nothing happened he didn't get to show it...

Being serious 18 Year Old Jotaro probably refers the End Of Part 3 Jotaro since he would have become 18 in that year so maybe his Bday was super early or it's just an approximate since it's been s long time since Part 3 was done and maybe Araki misremembered.

Or maybe 18 Year Old Jotaro is basically Peak Rage Jotaro but as his base state, as in he doesn't need to get angry to have that power.
The day after the defeat of DIO, is when Jotaro turned 18 (lol). It refers to SP having fully grown, in terms of stats and stuff. So like, its more stronger. Tbh, I'd say its >> Base TW given how much Araki wacks of SP more than almost any stand like crazy + favors Jotaro a lot. Maybe even equal to High TW 🤷‍♂️

random question
why doesn't giorno have fate or probability manipulation resistance? I could've sworn there was something about that in part 6 but I forgot where

just found out N'Doul's profile is a bit of a weird mess
he has building level durability despite the fact that Jotaro pretty much said he was holding back, and Geb doesn't have building level AP even though he damage the user
is this intentional or something?

random question
why doesn't giorno have fate or probability manipulation resistance? I could've sworn there was something about that in part 6 but I forgot where
IIRC, the only mention of Giorno in Part 6 was just him supposedly being in Florida at the time but nothing related to fate or probability resistances.
just found out N'Doul's profile is a bit of a weird mess
he has building level durability despite the fact that Jotaro pretty much said he was holding back, and Geb doesn't have building level AP even though he damage the user
is this intentional or something?
N'doul should probably just go to wall level then to scale with Geb unless this is a special case I don't know of.

That’s a thing?
Part 6 says it. Guidebooks as well(If I remember right). And before anybody says its referencing to his time stop for the Part 6 SP stand panel: nope. Speed is mentioned in the same bio along with time stop (although not necessarily connected, but still in the bio itself). Also, in P3, it did say that SP is still growing, soooo....

So, using my vast and infinite wisdom, I used the full length of Jolyne's arm for the meteor calc. I look back and I see her arm is bent so she's mostly just moving using an arc formed from her upper arm so I've edited it accordingly. Still MHS so that's good

It's weird how I use to think JJBA was some kinda wacky cosmic horror thriller with some hints of comedy before I got into the series

Back