• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

Kak's unironic best feat is probably getting blitzed by Dio, or dodging ToG, given Emperor scaling is shit (Blame Araki on that one, it actually would be MFTL scaling if Araki didn't complicate it) and his performance against The Sun hard caps his ass at hovering below FTL as The Sun is 1c exactly.

I could calc both the speed discrepancy between Dio and ToG to get his speed, and give HG whatever speed his attacks would be compared to them, but that's calc stacking which is against wiki rules so obviously we can't do that. Doesn't help he's shown equal in speed with Hermit Purple multiple times, and HP also gets ****** speed wise from them.

I'm tryna type out a response to that thing you wrote
gotta give it to you, you're way better at that then me, being lazy is bad for me in a situation like that

Dude, I'm not doing this with you.
It simply isn't happening, save us both the time and cut it out.

HG isn't MFTL, if you wanna argue he's on par with the rest, all that's gonna do is lead to a downgrade for others, not an upgrade for him as he's explicitly not FTL and I could calc his showing against The Sun, you'd be lucky if it even hit Rel.

And speaking of Emperor, I now have the scans that state Emperor is actually slow as ****, because it's been stated multiple times.

Bam.

"The speed is not very fast"
"The speed of the bullet isn't very fast, but it's reasonable".

As I said, Emperor isn't fast, (well it is, it just isn't top tier fast, it's average) Hol is though, Hol is a weird case of him being faster than his own Stand canonically, he's also about the same as Chariot itself and faster than Pol.

Emperor needs his speed changed to Unknown, with MFTL reactions (It's slow compared fast stands, but is reasonably fast still, whatever the **** that means, that could be a billion different speeds, it's vague as shit, but it's made clear in raw speed it aint the same as Chariot, that was on Hol's end).

Hol can stay MFTL though, he's cowboy Rohan.

But, HG doesn't scale to shit, if he did, he'd already be MFTL, or at the very least "likely" or "possibly" MFTL, but dude hard capped himself at sublight or at most very low FTL due to The Sun while in the same scene everyone else was fine, and the fact he is constantly getting blitzed by the dude's with the good speed. Chariot? Never shown equal too, demonstrated not as fast thrice. Plat speaks for itself. Dio humiliated him (And Dio is in the same ballpark as Chariot/Plat, meaning Chariot/Play would humiliate HG too), shown equal with Hermit Purple multiple times, but HP itself also has feats of being demonstrably way below the other top Stands, making it actually kinda consistent for HP/HG to be in some weird purgatory of being fast sublight but still fast, but obviously not as fast as the MFTL dudes, or Abdul too I guess, Abdul is just kinda there.

Question, why is part 3 Dio faster than his part 1 self? Shouldn't he upscale from weakened Dio due to his body being weaker?

His body isn't weaker or slower, and if it is, it's not by much.
The main issue Dio presented was that his immortality, the regen, was compromised, notably on his left side. The actual physicality is unknown, especially as he spent all his time eating chicks and shit, which increases his capabilities. Honestly it's hard to say, we just know that if there is a difference, it wouldn't be huge.

And yeah, you right, but it's kinda weird, DIO has way better scaling than Dio, to an impossible degree, I mean, Dio is way the **** below Joseph, but DIO is actually in the same general ballpark, unless we assume Joseph's speed dropped like 1000x for some reason. Among other things, it actually gets into a weird paradoxical scaling, DIO and Dio's feats and scaling contradict each other, it's pretty weird, like maybe he got faster by spending like two years eating chicks or Stando Power did something? Though the actual answer is probably don't think about it, DIO is just top tier now because Hirohiko felt like it.

Though I wouldn't have any issue listing Dio (End of Part 1) and Jonathan (Post) as possibly FTL, MFTL, or whatever, given it doesn't make sense that Dio and DIO are vastly different and it isn't like there's any real anti-feats and scaling saying they can't be, Pre Jonathan, Will, Dire, etc, the whole of Part 1 doesn't scale to Dio and Jonathan at the end in speed. In fact Jonathan and Dio are pretty obviously way above them in speed, hell even Tarkus could blitz Will and Will is where most of the other dudes scale.
Plus in the raw Dio's eye beams were actually compared to a laser, but obviously we don't use that because it's very explicitly not a laser, but fluid fired at extreme pressure, plus it wasn't explicitly in regards to speed, but I mean, pretty odd that comparison got made to begin with.

I mean, I'm fine with a possibly/likely as there's nothing contradicting it and Dio's speed being at least in the same ballpark makes sense, but I also see the implicating issues with that so whatever I guess.

Well, it could be, but it ain't gonna be me, I've been super busy irl, I've barely had time to finish the shit that I was originally prioritizing even, like Part 7 and LS, though I think M3X is gonna finish up the Part 7 stuff, we've talked about it quite a bit.

I mean, you're being very annoying with all of this. "Oh MFTL Part 7 but they deal with bullets" yeah so what? They react to bullets and even outsped them. Now "Oh MFTL Jonathan who couldn't avoid water jets", again, so what? Scale water jets to MFTL

Need help. Where is that interview/guidebook stuff that says White Snake has actual A in speed (as in, referring to his actual speed) and that the D in speed (The one in his stand stats) refers to his ability's speed?

Ill send you it on Discord I guess, though it should be on the profile right?

IMG_20211223_115056.jpg

Hol up,
So if High DIO who said this is the strongest that he has ever been could take hits from an enraged SP who was drastically above the 7.83 ton value.. Could that mean it would scale back to Part 2?

Santana would clap High DIO (No Stand obviously) probably since Pillar Men eats Vampires like him for breakfast then boom Young Joseph was swapping hands with him and swapped hands with dudes stronger than Santana aka the other Pillar men THEN BOOM it scales to Lisa Lisa who is 3x above Joseph which means...

We have 8-B Jojo.. Just not Jotaro..

Back