• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

Horny Jail.
https://********.org/chapter/5af9ace1-77c5-473b-96e3-b1529cdac9ac/1

(replace censor with "********")

Well, I tried, it is released, check manga, big space, dex.

Why? It's a short one-shot that effects literally nothing.
It ain't good, but it's not exactly offensive even if it's horny as ****.

v9PiuzV.jpg

Perhaps.
10,000th message on thread

anyways ignoring that, I found an issue on polnareff's profile regarding his angry stat amp
his range increases but it doesn't make his AP increase, that should probably be fixed....

Not a issue. It's never stated to amp AP, just that it amped speed and his range. I mean, it probably buffed AP, but there's literally zero statement even hinting at that.

Not a issue. It's never stated to amp AP, just that it amped speed and his range. I mean, it probably buffed AP, but there's literally zero statement even hinting at that.
well there's evidence to support it being a "likely" thing
since it's a thing throughout the series that the farther away a stand goes then the weaker it gets, so if angry polnareff is the same strength as before being angry while chariot is way further away then chariot would be way stronger than before while close up
does that sound good enough or would I have to bring up more specific examples of that being an actual rule

I mean, I definitely get ya, in fact it's almost certain it buffed strength to at least a degree even if not drastic, maybe not in the first half of the fight, but almost 100% in the second.

Issue is it's all conjecture and guesswork and never actually mentioned, it probably happened but we can't exactly list stuff on the profile because we guess it might be a thing.

I mean, I definitely get ya, in fact it's almost certain it buffed strength to at least a degree even if not drastic, maybe not in the first half of the fight, but almost 100% in the second.

Issue is it's all conjecture and guesswork and never actually mentioned, it probably happened but we can't exactly list stuff on the profile because we guess it might be a thing.
that's fair, I guess I'll hunt for a more direct statement of the rule (or for someone willing to find said statement)

uh currently thinking about another chariot and anubis related issues
I'm thinking that anubis needs 3 different keys instead of just saying his stats vary, since I'm quite confident that chaka is not mftl and quite sure that the sword shot is mftl, but the varying speeds for anubis and the sword shot AP and speed for pol is missing from the profiles completely
from what I can see, chaka is like peak human or superhuman speed, while khan and polnareff anubis would be mftl
if I'm not missing anything with that, then I'm pretty sure those scenes of chariot shooting the sword need to be calced and the AP reconsidered, since there's no way something like that would directly scale to his physicals since it's not a physicals based attack at all.

also the kakyoin shooting emerald splashes faster than emperor bullet could travel should be a mftl feat why isn't that mftl on his profile, and the tower of gray thing isn't mentioned at all on his profile either....

I had to be the one to say it, even if I'm inevitably gonna get flamed bucko
when you look at the finer details chaka doesn't actually scale to anything. We've had situations before when people realize "yeah purple haze and aerosmith are 9-B, yeah echoes is like relativistic, yeah Iggy isn't 8-C"
it's just another one of those cases of jojo scaling

one more thing
I looked everywhere but I couldn't find the thread that made kak relativistic, and the big jojo crt even literally says he's mftl
someone mind explaining?

as in the stuff on his profile is wrong? I mean the fact that he reacted to and beat the speed of holr horse bullets is pretty rock solid evidence of mftl, so the rela rating feels pretty random and downplayful

as in the stuff on his profile is wrong? I mean the fact that he reacted to and beat the speed of holr horse bullets is pretty rock solid evidence of mftl, so the rela rating feels pretty random and downplayful
Tbf I have my problem with Hol Horse's bullet travel speed being MFTL in the first place

hmmmm actually I'm gonna make the emerald splash speed crt now, since after reviewing a bunch of threads involved, I think it's there by some kind of mistake
anubis speed crt will come later since that may actually require more time to set up and prove

also the kakyoin shooting emerald splashes faster than emperor bullet could travel should be a mftl feat why isn't that mftl on his profile, and the tower of gray thing isn't mentioned at all on his profile either....
Because Emperor's speed is ******* weird and not an actual feat by itself and he barely reacted to Tower of Gray, he was getting his ass blitzed, it's made clear that the thing is way, way, faster than him, he tagged him with an omnidirectional trap, not via speed of any kind.

Because Emperor's speed is ******* weird and not an actual feat by itself and he barely reacted to Tower of Gray, he was getting his ass blitzed, it's made clear that the thing is way, way, faster than him, he tagged him with an omnidirectional trap, not via speed of any kind.
Hol Horse barely reacted to Tower of grey?
… was he even there for Tower of grey, or am I misunderstanding?

anyways you have a point about the fly, but to be honest it's just supporting evidence that he was able to hit a small moving target like that and do more than just graze it, since at the time it was literally charging towards kak
and the fact that he says he was trapping it there, implying that despite the size and speed of the fly it was still struggling to advance on him

I hope to God you realize I'd sooner downgrade the whole cast to Rel bar Plat then upgrade HG to MFTL given HG hard caps at Rel due to failing to **** with The Sun.

Also Tower of Gray casually dodges every shard of the splash, it ONLY got tagged explicitly because tendrils came from all directions, that's the intent of that scene.

The only real quantifiable action performed by HG in regards to ToG in speed is that he shifted his head like 1cm while ToG hit his tongue, which would make Kak like, maybe 20x slower. ToG being slower than mid Part 3 Plat fyi.

Don't know, ToG's exact speed is hard to pin down, assuming like 100c exactly.
It'd maybe make HG Rel to very low FTL.

It's really not a good feat, we're talking like a tiny shift of his head (that didn't even let him avoid the attack, just make it not lethal) while ToG covers a solid meter or two.

I'd also like to point out, when Kak tagged him, ToG was also dodging emerald splash at the same time he was moving toward him, he wasn't going in a straight line.

Back