• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

Bruh just pretend the higher rating is 8b. Fixed the issue right there.
I need more jotaro match upss..
I have a really good one but I'm not sharing until I finish one of my current threads and do it before you :devilish: its my contingency plan if DIO stomps them

is it canon
Almost definitely not, back in 2013, it was basically said that Araki will have next to nothing to do with this. Of course, that was awhile ago, things could've changed, maybe Araki got more involved, but at the time, it's 100% not Canon.

We could still do profiles or maybe keys tho.

oh mah gohhd shockwave!!!
unknown.png

ftl josuke is good enough imo
I still believe in the star platinum vs cd scaling mftl personally but when I was new here I went back and forth about that
actually though I never brought up this one statement of chili pepper saying "come closer josuke, until you hit as precise and fast as star platinum" or something like that but that's probably not enough to make chariot budge, since if you wanted you could say that he is simply underestimating star platinum or something

I still believe in the star platinum vs cd scaling mftl personally but when I was new here I went back and forth about that
actually though I never brought up this one statement of chili pepper saying "come closer josuke, until you hit as precise and fast as star platinum" or something like that but that's probably not enough to make chariot budge, since if you wanted you could say that he is simply underestimating star platinum or something
the specific scene is when chili pepper comes into josuke's tv and gets a mutual ass kicking for those who are wondering

Mate, you realize that's the SPECIFIC instance of when CD surpassed RHCP and exceeded lightspeed, that single point blank punch. It's something he can't do normally, he has to abuse the speed/distance ruling to get his speed to the maximum it can be while being as close as possible, and that's just what he needs to do to try to replicate Plat's casual base speed. Keyword, try.

Everybody knows of that scene, it's on the profile and even pointed out in Jojoveller as CD's best quantifiable speed feat. It's the reason he even has a FTL speed at all, without it he'd be rel at best.

Mate, you realize that's the SPECIFIC instance of when CD surpassed RHCP and exceeded lightspeed, that single point blank punch. It's something he can't do normally, he has to abuse the speed/distance ruling to get his speed to the maximum it can be while being as close as possible, and that's just what he needs to do to try to replicate Plat's casual base speed. Keyword, try.

Everybody knows of that scene, it's on the profile and even pointed out in Jojoveller as CD's best quantifiable speed feat. It's the reason he even has a FTL speed at all, without it he'd be rel at best.
bucko

All this talk about Demonic Heartbreak, but nobody talking about Horny Jail smh.

Read the Hol Horse spinoff chapter 1. Seems HH and Josuke are going to face off. Unless plot armour intervenes, HH should speedblitz Josuke, right? Considering Polnareff and Silver Chariot couldn't react to its bullets at all.

Also, seems awfully nice of the Speedwagon Foundation to be giving therapy to the defeated DIO goons who now have PTSD. Mariah shacked up with Kenny G and is playing a motherly role to Boingo? Kakyoin's family is based in Morioh? What a small world.

The drip and confidence upgrade on Hol Horse tho. He should be capable of fighting solo now.

He should, especially as it's Pre-Part 4 CD, who can't hold a ******* candle to even Part 4 Base Plat while in it's casual state at that point in the story, but we're talking about a non-canon spin-off that's going for plot over substance atm (Kinda like Feedback, which also had some decent feats but most of the feats were done as a means to an end, not actual displays of power, except in two cases, where being powerful was a plot aspect and an end goal). I'm all but expecting Josuke himself to react let alone CD honestly, but I'd rather have a nice plot and character interaction over unga bunga and hyper detail power scaling given it's a spin off flat out confirmed (or at least was), that Araki has **** all to do with this.

Last edited:
Read the Hol Horse spinoff chapter 1. Seems HH and Josuke are going to face off. Unless plot armour intervenes, HH should speedblitz Josuke, right? Considering Polnareff and Silver Chariot couldn't react to its bullets at all.
Polnareff could react to its Bullets tho

Let's not get into this, the point is, Hol's bullets are way, way, beyond what CD could **** with.
This could have worked if this story took place post Part 4, as CD's speed very well could've gotten better, and almost certainly did in the scope of Part 4 itself, but Pre Part 4 CD? Actual bruh moment, we're talking Za Hando speed tier give or take as early CD and TH are kinda close in speed, and Za Hando is demonstrably way slower than even mid Part 4 CD, who's slower than Part 4 SP, and you get where this leads.

Back