• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Heaven Ascension DIO vs Novel Kars

DIO vs Kars

Strongest keys for both. Kars has all his Stands. DIO has absorbed 36 souls and the Holy Corpse.

Pretty sure you can guess the victory conditions.

Normal state of mind. Pretty sure that DIO, while cocky and arrogant, actually takes real threats seriously, since he took out actual threats such as Giorno and Johnny, though he has a special vendetta against the Joestars, and even more so towards Jotaro's sub-branch of the family. I'm not sure about Kars, though.

No prep time, but they know each other to be a threat.

SBA.

Speed equalized. Do note that even in a speed equalized match, beings with infinite speed (such as DIO's Stand, The World Over Heaven) still have the perks of moving in stopped or nonexistent time.

Heaven
DIO

Kars Novel
Kars

Twoh
The World Over Heave

Kars MiH
Made in Heaven Ultimate Requiem

I'm well aware that it was done quite a few times before, but I decided to do it again because DIO had just gone through a revision. Should we not redo matches even after one of the combatants goes through a significant revision?

Don't bump right after posting.

And Kars doesn't need to punch him or anything. He copies Dio's powers and uses them even better than Dio himself. All he needs to do is see Dio's stand.

He sees Dio. Boom, he now has The Word Over Heaven Ultimate. Dio can't overwite him at that point since Kars would have long since adapted to anything Dio can do.

I mean if both know that the other is a major threat, then can't DIO overwrite Kars' existence from a distance? It's DIO's strongest key, and he can overwrite things from a distance in that key.

Dio's cocky as hell and Kars can just looking at him is faster than whatever Dio would have to do. Even then, BtD is a thing.

Yeah but Kars copied D4C without ever having actually seen it himself in person. Only really needs to see the power or be aware of the power itself, seeing the physical manifestation of the Stand isnt needed.

Despite knowing that the other is a threat, they have no prior knowledge of each other. I assume Kars was told of D4C, to which he then copied it, but he doesn't know what Heaven DIO's Stand or abilities are. I think DIO has a chance there. What stops DIO from erasing him right off the bat since the only thing close to them having prior knowledge of each other is knowing that the other is a major threat?

Does DC4U protect Kars from DIO's existence erasure? Or does his sort of 'disembodied consciousness' need to remain intact for him to use D4CU if he's erased from existence? If it's the former then I'd change my opinion to Kars. If it's the latter then yeah existence erasure gg.

Heaven DIO is actually surprisingly bloodlusted normally. It's just that he has personal beef with Jotaro and wants to give him a painful death. When it came to actual threats other than Jotaro, he took no chances. Now that I think about it, DIO will probably just erase Kars from every universe he exists in the moment the fight begins.

Why would his disemboided conscious even be a thing? Unless you think that's how Funny works as well. Which it isnt.

If D4CU's host dies, D4CU just goes to an alternate universe Kars and makes him the new main one, while giving him all the memeories of the former. D4CU isn't bound to a user, think of it like Anubis or BIG, if the host gets memed on, well it doesnt effect them at all.

D4CU also has a get around to Dio's Multiversal+ Overwrite, because it can create an entirely new universe to get a Kars from. Which is surprisingly, a straight up counter to DIO's overwrite.

Not withstanding BTD exists and unless Dio knows about it, is gonna **** him hard, because BTD isnt bound to Kars at all, or even linked to him, it's not his Stand, he stole it, literally convinced it to ditch Kira. Erasing Kars wont prevent a surprise rewind.

And that's assuming Kars doesnt do anything either and just lets him do whatever, they both have thought based win conditions, I'd even argue Kars time stop may even be able to stop HA DIO, who while he has increased time stop resistance, Kars' time stop can stop those with resistance to time stop. But given the existence of D4CU and BTD, both of which arent going anywhere if Kars dies, tips it heavily in his favour. If you exclude those Stands then a Multiversal+ EE would likely do him in but with em? He's good to go (Not withstanding Kars has a extremely minor resistance to EE anyway, it's minor and only lasts for a few seconds, but that small window of time may be enough to let him get off a one of his win conditions, than just have D4CU swap him).

He was able to withstand direct contact with alternate duplicates of himself before they got paradoxed by D4C. Important to note that earlier in the book it was such a threat he opted to not get close to his duplicates. By the end he was able to make a ladder of Kars dupes all directly ouching each other long enough for JoJi to literally run across them, only getting paradoxed when their job was done. Hell I dont doubt that if he really wanted tonhe could adapt a resistance in full but point is he has a minor one to start with, it's extremely minor mind you, only lasting a few seconds but meh, it exists.

Back