• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Discussion Thread IV: Diamond is Unbreakable

I'm sorry...?
Am I not supposed to feel some type of way when all Chariot ever does is undermine my arguments? It's like everything I could ever bring up is null and void, every argument I try and bring forth is stopped because "we aren't accepting it." He might very well have said stop trying all together, which he basically did... I'm not trying to start anything, I'm simply...tired of this shit, specifically from him... I know he doesn't care, I know you don't care, we're all behind screens after all. It's just...writing so much and being so proud of said arguments, then having someone pour gasoline on your arguments not once, not twice, but THREE ******* TIMES gets tiring after a while.
I was gonna write another "bible" level response to Chariot's original post, but I just need to put my phone down and sleep. This whole power-scaling shit is starting to get to me...and I'm just being honest...
It's not undermining when Chariot has been giving out counters which you refuse to see. This is how debating works. You can't get all angry when your points, which you see as well crafted, are refuted.

It's not undermining when Chariot has been giving out counters which you refuse to see. This is how debating works. You can't get all angry when your points, which you see as well crafted, are refuted.
Not angry, just tired as I've just stated... Y'know, I did, admittedly, have multiple other CRT's in planning. My ultimate goal was to revolutionize the Jojo landscape on this wiki through multiple CRT's, structured in a fashion I believed would make them iron-clad. But, as one of the first people who responded to my first CRT said, this wiki is far stricter on accepting things to profiles than I could ever expect. I didn't know what he meant then, I do know now though... That's why I currently feel defeated, how can I actually get anywhere close to my goal if I can't even get past the first few stumbling blocks first? Even if I did, somehow, pull out Exodia against Chariot with an actually iron-clad argument in his eyes right now. What then, and where would I go from there? It's a small win, in this far from attainable future, in the grand scheme of things and I...just don't have the energy to keep going back and forth with Chariot, trying to pull out gotchas against his arguments every time he responds...

and the scaling of Large Building Level+ is basically given out like candy... You can say a stand has "first-class" strength, and obviously scale it to Large-Building Level...
Also what

Only Plat, The World, RHCP, GER and enraged CD scale to that.
All of which because they scale to Plat who's > RHCP.
Sorry, bad scaling, when talking about the anime at least. Tee hee, my fault... Was admittedly a little too quick on trying to pull a gotcha, won't make that mistake again though...
Literally the most basic scaling ever.
Even in the anime, in fact it's explicit in the anime, it was mid strike. The funny sfx thing is more just a visual, Time Stop has it too, but when shown from a 3rd party perspective no such effect actually exists, King Crimson for example has that shown like 5+ times.
Don't worry, I'm not. Again, he summons Silver Chariot in the anime, Silver Chariot then proceeding to go upto Diavolo. Diavolo, in the anime, uses his ability far before Silver Chariot slashes. Without any further prompting from Polnareff, Silver Chariot slashes. The key here is that there was no extra input from Polnareff, unlike the manga which is more straightforward. However, I suppose since the anime isn't the manga. Nobody cares... Well, I know YOU don't care, you've said that more than a couple times.
The fact he reacted at all before Chariot landed the hit, after he began moving, is well into FTL. The fact you outright confirmed he scales by pointing out he beat the shit out of him off screen without time skip only cements this fact. Especially when talking about two stands who's only method of attack, is CQC, meaning, Diavolo best his ass by ACTUALLY beating his ass.

And dude, it's the RULES. I would ******* love to have HFTF canon profiles, but due to rules, I'm highly limited on what I can do for it, Diavolo for example has huge **** off shockwave attacks that cover the map by punching, like 15m range and his time skip is more like time crunch (he can attack in it too) and every stat is different. And even then, I'm not sure he's different enough.

Also what

Only Plat, The World, RHCP, GER and enraged CD scale to that.
All of which because they scale to Plat who's > RHCP.
There was also part 8 stands with the SHA calc, until physics happened
And dude, it's the RULES. I would ******* love to have HFTF canon profiles, but due to rules, I'm highly limited on what I can do for it, Diavolo for example has huge **** off shockwave attacks that cover the map by punching, like 15m range and his time skip is more like time crunch (he can attack in it too). And even then, I'm not sure he's different enough.
Well the HFTF games (And subsequently GioGio and the PB game[?]) Have slightly different events unfold right? Or are they basically the same.

The way I see it...
Chariot's the final boss in this wiki RPG, an actual admin who's versed in JJBA, before I can post my CRT, and sure enough. I'm underquipped to hell, previous experience with scaling, AND on one HP to boot, lack of any remaining arguments that can be used without going in a pointless circle. Haven't even upgraded my moveset, active experience with scaling, so YOU KNOW I'm not hitting a crit to save my life, a maguffian that'd allow me to somehow win this turn-based debate...

I wonder how busted Josuke could be if he "develops" his stand further, could he someday have his enraged stand strength be his normal stand strength? There's a lot of missed potential for future Josuke showings, since the only one so far is "4th Another Day" (and is that even canon?)

I'm not even a admin.
Which makes me wonder why I get dm'd for admin shit, that isn't even my job 😭

There was also part 8 stands with the SHA calc, until physics happened
Yeah, but physics DID happen.

Physics killed a few feats actually, there was a nice 9-A feat in part 7 for Wekapipo, till he was one micrometer away from it and it dropped 1000x.

"4th Another Day" (and is that even canon?)
It isn't, I've did rough calcs for it though as I've planned a few profiles for it (as in the original dudes).

CD throwing a heavy rock multiple km and blowing out a field goes wild.

Only novel that might have canon merit, is Giogio 2.

It isn't, I've did rough calcs for it though as I've planned a few profiles for it (as in the original dudes).

CD throwing a heavy rock multiple km and blowing out a field goes wild.

Only novel that might have canon merit, is Giogio 2.
Man, what's with all the cool spinoffs being non-canon. 4th Another Day, Purple Haze Feedback, CDDH.... only Rohan gets the good stuff huh.

Oh... Well, your still far more experienced than I, so my analogy still fits...
In any case, where do I go now?

Do I quit out of the "game" and simply try again tomorrow with a fresher mind?
(Was considering this, but I figured I could type a little longer before I fall asleep...)
Do I quit out of the "game" and go straight back into it instead, trying at an easier "game" to calm down?
(Maybe 1D soap bubbles for Go Beyond, expanding Josuke 8's own profile. That should be easy enough, right? Just requires the manga, no anime given that's FAR from actually being out, and how Go Beyond interacts and is described by the manga itself...)
Or...should I just rage quit completely, throwing my controller at the wall and ejecting the "game" disc to throw that at the wall as well?
(Obviously deleting my account, a drastic step to be sure, but I've literally been up-ended by arguments every which way I try and move up further towards my goal.)

the squad on their way to say "star platinum solos" (i didn't read the chat, i assume jotaro the goat is in it)
makoto-yuki-persona-persona-3-all-out-attack-persona-3-reload-gif-10015579317379887805.gif

(1D soap bubbles actually do make more sense the more I think about it actually. Why didn't I just start off with that lighter CRT in the first place? Would've been one to two paragraphs at most with literally zero arguments against it which I can think of...?)

(Was considering this, but I figured I could type a little longer before I fall asleep...)
Do I quit out of the "game" and go straight back into it instead, trying at an easier "game" to calm down?
(Maybe 1D soap bubbles for Go Beyond, expanding Josuke 8's own profile. That should be easy enough, right? Just requires the manga, no anime given that's FAR from actually being out, and how Go Beyond interacts and is described by the manga itself...)
Or...should I just rage quit completely, throwing my controller at the wall and ejecting the "game" disc to throw that at the wall as well?
(Obviously deleting my account, a drastic step to be sure, but I've literally been up-ended by arguments every which way I try and move up further towards my goal.)
Shit ain't deep.

There's always the next day

Why don't you like

Try not instantly ******* with convoluted abilities and controversial topics or characters. And just start with a CRT like why Angelo scaling to MFTL is a ******* lie and made up.

Why don't you like

Try not instantly ******* with convoluted abilities and controversial topics or characters. And just start with a CRT like why Angelo scaling to MFTL is a ******* lie and made up.
I've thought about it, and while I could do that...yeah... nevermind...
I'm deleting my account for good, but since this wiki doesn't allow that easily... Can someone please get a mod to perma-ban this account please, and yes, I DO want this account banned from this site... Since I won't be responding to anything from this point forward, just wanted to make that point clear for any mods who do come across this and wonder if I'm being completely serious.

-Yes, I am, by the by, please ban me...

I've thought about it, and while I could do that...yeah... nevermind...
I'm deleting my account for good, but since this wiki doesn't allow that easily... Can someone please get a mod to perma-ban this account please, and yes, I DO want this account banned from this site... Since I won't be responding to anything from this point forward, just wanted to make that point clear for any mods who do come across this and wonder if I'm being completely serious.

-Yes, I am, by the by, please ban me...
It aint that serious

Why you guys humor this guy's rambling is beyond me
Idk maybe he actually is cooking, we just haven't seen it yet. He said he had a bunch of shit, if even some of that has merit, may as well see, though being fixated on Part 5 shit ain't helping.

Plus tbf, while it kinda ****** his argument over, pointing out King Crimson beat the shit out of Chariot without using time skip, aka they threw hands because that's the only way that'd have happened, is a good catch.

Does anyone have a scan of the Japanese version of Polnareff's explanation for how he's able to hit Hanged Man? Working on something with it.

Yo chariot I just thought of a thing for ULF Kars

he should technically have the ability to manipulate rods like Rikiel, since his stand controls an organism that exists on earth

I'm not.
Imagine just ignoring the like, idk, 5 times, an alternate universe Stand is stated to be identical to its counterpart (Unironically, see Killer Queen, Tusk, and Cream Starter).
Hell even in Part 7 they explicitly show alternate universe Stands having identical stats and even tying in speed.

Not to mention the fact Alt "Diego" isn't considered an alternate universe Diego, but rather DIO according to JoJoveller, mentioning him in the Part 3 section of the book, specifically that of DIO (Normal Diego isn't mentioned at all).

Pretending The World isn't actually The World is cope. it's The World, it's meant to be The World, there's literally no difference between them, saying they're secretly different is unhinged.

I'm not.
Imagine just ignoring the like, idk, 5 times, an alternate universe Stand is stated to be identical to its counterpart (Unironically, see Killer Queen, Tusk, and Cream Starter).
Hell even in Part 7 they explicitly show alternate universe Stands having identical stats and even tying in speed.

Not to mention the fact Alt "Diego" isn't considered an alternate universe Diego, but rather DIO according to JoJoveller, mentioning him in the Part 3 section of the book, specifically that of DIO (Normal Diego isn't mentioned at all).

Pretending The World isn't actually The World is cope. it's The World, it's meant to be The World, there's literally no difference between them, saying they're secretly different is unhinged.
Do you think that Diego would unlock The World in the main SBR universe if he never encountered a corpse part and Dr. Ferdinand?

Don't know, personality wise he isn't exactly close to DIO, he's more of an anti-villain, plus the fact he isn't treated as an alternate DIO makes me think he's a bit too off to get The World, maybe if he did his would have differences like Part 8 Kira who is explicitly noted to have identical abilities to Part 4 Kira, just the method of manifesting them is different due to not being a killer.

Also, new JoJolands tomorrow, meaning potentially a new villain. Can't wait to see who it could be, and if this is actually the part where Jodio and Co fail their mission.

Chapter 9 was insane

The rock can apperently make people unconsciously act on their own, including the user's stand? And it turns out that Paco from last chapter that brought the burrito bag filled with the cats wasnt actually Paco.
Real Paco returned later when fake Paco was already there with Jodio, as fake Paco's disguise breaks apart as they slice Jodio's throat.

I want Araki to clarify the relationship between Spin, Calamity and Gravity.

Like Spin at its lowest levels still obeys the rules of reality[Calamity], So what's a high level Spin? This is what happens when a rule becomes equal or greater than Calamity? And where does gravity fit in relation to these two?

Back