• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JoJo vs Medaka Box - which series has stranger powers?

In your opinion, the characters from which series contain the strangest, confusing and complicated powers?

Medaka Box has more broken ones unless you get to the JoJo novels. JoJo overall has stranger powers than Medaka Box.

Medaka Box's abilities are only complicated because they're not explained properly, and are left open-ended so the characters can get out of any tough situations.

Part 3 powers:

My KFC chicken is spicy

Part 5 onward powers:

I can control the molecules inside your pancreas if the temperature is somewhere between 25 and 30 degrees Celsius on a summer's day, and only if Ronald Reagan is in office and actively cheating on his wife.

Can we have Keijo profiles?

I'd kill to see matches with them.

Seriously though, there's a guy in JoJo who has the power to know if someone is lying by licking their sweat; this ven even the power of his Stand, actually, it isn't related to Stands at all, its just something he can do normally.

There is a turtle that has a Stand of having a small pocket dimension inside of itself, to activate it, you need to place a key in the key-shaped hole on top of its shell.

Baby Face is a baby Stand that is activated by raping someone and Super Fly is a freaking transmission tower. Also, Mikitaka might be an alien, or maybe he's just an asshole, nobody knows.

Honestly, JoJo isn't even all that bizarre when you remember other anime have stuff like Fist of the Nose Hair or the Jacket Jacket Fruit, JoJo is just famous for being bizarre because he does that all the time.

Toyohiro also has a callus in his hand so big that he can hide a knife in it. Empress is a huge pimple with arms and a face. Okuyasu's dad is a little green monster. Talking Head enters the opponent's tongue and makes so they can't tell the truth. Whitesnake can turn your spirit into discs. Highway to Hell is the suicide Stand. NYPD Blue is literally just a police officer from New York

Stop stealing my pic owo

@Agnaa Not really agree, many MB's haxes are explained, i mean all linguistic styles such as wrong convertion and even Kanji Manipulation are explained, and some other.

Hell, the Hamon parts had strange shit too.

Esidisi's blood vessels are literally tentacles.

TriforcePower1 said:
Boob related powers don't count. Those are pervert, not strange.
Wait are you really going to tell me summoning boobies, absorbing boob power, talking to boobies, reading boobies, dress break etc are not strange....really?

Besides we still got Nyx (High School DxD) who is immune to the powers of virgins and can instantly kill any virgin who comes in contact with her clothes.

Seriously tho, since we strted talking about King Crimson a while back, I actually like that Stand a lot:

King Crimson thematically represents a horrible lifestyle in which the person only searches for the results, but doesn't actually enjoy what they have to do to get there. Diavolo only cares about the results, he doesn't care what he has to do to get there, and because of that, he starts trying to take shortcuts and go straight to the results.

In the end, his defeat was inevitable, because if you only care about getting to the results you want without carying for the journey you have to take to get there, you will never reach it, you will fail and you're going to be sent running back to the beginning, and unless you change your ways and start to put actual effort into it instead of just trying to reach the results as fast as possible, you're going to continue failing again and again infinitely without ever being able to escape, and sooner or later, you'll just lose your will to continue and give up making so the entire experince was just a waste of time, time which you will never be getting back, as if it was erased.

Basically, King Crimson is Araki saying that the journey is just as important as the destination, and trying to go straight to the destintion won't get you anywhere.

EBjkdIF

Back