• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The JoJoLion Profiles are heavily outdated
Starting from the MC
Josuke Higashikata
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Josuke_Higashikata_(JoJolion)
Aside from the fact his page is missing abilities.
His Speed rating is still Massively FTL which is scaling from the Original Killer Queen, even when the original universe had a Speed CRT that reduced OG KQ’s speed to Relativistic+.
This also causes issues for most of the few existing JoJolion Profiles as they are still rated as Massively FTL like;
1. Alternate Kira Yoshikage, who’s directly scaled from the Original
2. Tamaki Damo whose speed scaling is from Blitzing AU Killer Queen.
3. Yotsuyu Yagiyama whose speed is from avoiding a barrage from Josuk8’s Soft&Wet
4. Josefumi Kujo who possesses the same Stand as Josuke’s
5. Joshu Higashikata who supposedly blitzed Josuke’s perception
6.Hato Higashikata , although her speed is iffy

Last edited:
Normal users can't tag anyone, they won't get the notification. However iirc there's people working on a JJL revision, since it's a bit outdated atm

Normal users can't tag anyone, they won't get the notification. However iirc there's people working on a JJL revision, since it's a bit outdated atm
Well I have made another small CRT before this
I haven’t seen any JoJolion Related ones in a long while
Or is it something I a regular member can’t see?

No, there's nothing out yet, but I do know there's a Tooru profile in the works for example

His Speed rating is still Massively FTL which is scaling from the Original Killer Queen, even when the original universe had a Speed CRT that reduced OG KQ’s speed to Relativistic+.

Yes, they won't be staying MFTL. If we're lucky, Rel-Rel+, (though if super lucky, sol which would result in low FTL S&W and WOU).
But we still need some info for that so that's on hold.

AP is being looked at atm though because that's iffy too. (Though this might end up as an upgrade for Part 8 SHA even if the actual dudes get ****** by inverse square law).

As for Tooru, nah his profile is basically done I'm just ******* lazy and haven't really finished the last bit of clean up and published it. Would take me 10 minutes tops but that's effort.

I have all the scans needed for a Josuke rehaul as well as a yasuho profile, I guess now that it's over it'd be best to sandbox them and add all the missing abilities and feats and the like.

Yes, they won't be staying MFTL. If we're lucky, Rel-Rel+, (though if super lucky, sol which would result in low FTL S&W and WOU).
But we still need some info for that so that's on hold.

AP is being looked at atm though because that's iffy too. (Though this might end up as an upgrade for Part 8 SHA even if the actual dudes get ****** by inverse square law).

As for Tooru, nah his profile is basically done I'm just ******* lazy and haven't really finished the last bit of clean up and published it. Would take me 10 minutes tops but that's effort.

I have all the scans needed for a Josuke rehaul as well as a yasuho profile, I guess now that it's over it'd be best to sandbox them and add all the missing abilities and feats and the like.
Searching back through JJL I couldn’t seem to find notable speed feats
So I’m wondering wether all speed scaling would come from Part 4

Searching back through JJL I couldn’t seem to find notable speed feats
So I’m wondering wether all speed scaling would come from Part 4
Yeah there's only like one potential noteworth speed feat in 8, and it's a stretch atm. Need to wait for more info.
Part 4 scaling might be possible given some statements tho.

But we need extra info before we go to part 8 speed scaling. Luckily AP isn't a issue, just gotta finish a recalc and we good.

Back