• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I want people to re-analyze the feats shown in JJBA since Kaleb I.A recently made a video about Giorno that analyzed how strong he was

Main feats that i want revised

-Tarkus Hill splitting

-Jotaro sial teeth punching

-Stand stats

-Stone Free little meteorite punching

Why? they've all been revised already. Stone Free punching meteors fine, nothing wrong there.

Jotaro teeth punching aint even anywhere close to his best feat, him punching the teeth out, not even breaking them, is a better feat then breaking said teeth.

Tarkus hill split should be done again actually, the width of the cut should of used the width of Tarkus' blade, not the width of Will's shoe, it'd be an upgrade to Tarkus, but it wouldnt effect the verse as a whole much if at all.

Stand stats case by case, but we already use stand stats as a case by case basis (using the detailed stats like 3km radius for C-Moon or Sex Pistols' range, it's the A-B-C shit we dont use at all, and we shouldnt, it's vague, meaning changes between stands and it's somewhat inconsistent).

You forgot things like RHCP 8-B calc being accepted as completely fine, but the fact that he used all of that energy on Crazy Diamond / Josuke (who obviously survived) is ignored because...?

Also, Part 8 Kira's SHA causing a tsunami, which is 8-B, but was completely ignored when someone calculated it. Since we consider original The World equal to SBR THE WORLD, original Killer Queen would also scale to JoJolion Killer Queen, which would mean several stands would get an 8-B upgrade. But I see that being ignored as well

Just wait on that, there's at least one more 8-B feat I wanna calc, unlike the rest though there's literally no controversy surrounding this feat, it's straightforward.

(also nobody ignored it, we just never see it, we dont know how tall it was or how wide so we cant calc it).

That'd be great. Also, someone should calc Star Platinum destroying the giant diamond teeth. I mean, a guy did calculate it here, but he just states that he won't be considering the teeth as durable as diamonds in his calc because it's likely an hyperbole, which is weird, because there is no reason to believe in that

Even with the teeth being diamond, it wont hit 8-B, him launching the remnants out of the mouth (with only one punch as shown in the manga) at like high speeds (it was like 200mps iirc) is better feat, but that still aint 8-B, only building to large building when I calc'd it on my off time.

That's sad. Did you take into consideration that they were underwater and that would upgrade the result? You probably did, I'm just trying to deal with one of my favorite feats in JoJo not being 8-B

Yes actually, that's why I calc'd the teeth being launched in the first place, water drag would increase the results, iirc it was like High 8-C with water drag, went kinda hardbody and even found the salinty of the exact ocean they were in and the density of said water. I still got the pixel scaling panels, dot have the math anymore though.

Btw, I've been looking through respect thread to see if there's any feats that can be calced, and Star Platinum punching a giant hole in the ground might break the current ratings into High 8-C at least. Or a good supporting feat if nothing else.

0L8n5Zk
SmXKrOtg

Already calc'd it, it'd like barely 8-C assuming only fragmentation.

Star Plat barelyhas any good feats himself despite scaling above everything at his peak, he has a case of a Jiren.

Back