• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Asuka the Demonic Empress said:
Well, Joseph could also just Zepelli thru the animals and punch Giorno directly without problem. If he has managed to find a way to manipulate the animals or punch Giorno directly without having to be punched by Golden Experience directly, then he will beat Giorno.
The only ones i could see teaming up are Jolyne and Josuke against Jotaro, as explained above, most of the others dont know each other, the only one that could possibly think Joseph is a threat is Jotaro, and even then, he didnt think much of Old Joseph, who was fooled by the chocolate trick in Part 3, so he would think this Young Joseph would be dumber / less experienced and understimate him.

Jonathan, Johny and Giorno do not know anyone from the battle royale, so teaming up is impossible for them.

Josuke miiiiight, just miiiight team up with Joseph if he recognizes him as his dad.
But it matters not if OP deems teaming as illegitimate in terms of this thread

They'd probably keep their distance if they assume that he has it, and I'm pretty sure they wouldn't team up if it's a free for all; Josuke would probably mistake Jolyne for an easy kill and try to punch her through the gut.

I honestly don't think Josuke could match the mental image of his old dad with young Joseph. Giorno doesn't have to maintain contact with the animals, he can just spam them.

DragonEmperor23 said:
I honestly don't think Josuke could match the mental image of his old dad with young Joseph. Giorno doesn't have to maintain contact with the animals, he can just spam them.
But Joseph could mind manip them and Zeppeli through, unless the Battle Royale is occurring in an unlimited space, eventually the room will be engulfed by an equal amount of animals on the side of Joseph and Giorno

Josuke could affect other stand´s transmutaions like when he reversed the spaggetti in part 4, so he could revert the animals back into stuff if he wanted to and Joseph could just punch thru them easly or control them with hamon. So i would see Josuke vs Giorno to be an even match, while Hermit Purple Young Joseph would most likely win.

-

And i must repeat that i do find likely that Josuke´s and Jolyne´s main target would be Jotaro because of the experience they have with him.

Josuke could affect other stand´s transmutaions like when he reversed the spaggetti in part 4, so he could revert the animals back into stuff if he wanted to and Joseph could just punch thru them easly or control them with hamon.
-

And i must repeat that i do find likely that Josuke´s and Jolyne´s main target would be Jotaro because of the experience they have with him.
The Josuke and Jolyne teaming gainst Jotaro bit is comprehendable, but is it confirmed if Giorno's animation creation transmutes objects into animals or merely annihilates the object and replaces it with an animal? And can Josuke's stand reverse the latter is the latter is how Golden Experience works?

Everyone else is dead or KOd and only Joseph and Giorno remain, fulling the room with an army of animals fighting each other, that is the most absurd way possible i could see a fight between jojos to end.

But if we assume that Zeppelli could just punch thru a lot of animals and still crush the rock, then Joseph would just punch thru the animal infested room and eventually hit Giorno thru hamon.

Everyone else is dead or KOd and only Joseph and Giorno remain, fulling the room with an army of animals fighting each other, that is the most absurd way possible i could see a fight between jojos to end.
But if we assume that Zeppelli could just punch thru a lot of animals and still crush the rock, then Joseph would just punch thru the animal infested room and eventually hit Giorno thru hamon.
Or, like the Soda Bottle/Frog-To-Rock technique, use the animals as a conductor of Hamon to strike Giorno, either that or using hamon to mess with the pressurization of their blood and combust all of them into a pile of gore that would BETTER conduct the hamon...

DragonEmperor23 said:
What Zeppelli punchin through technique are you referring to?
IDK, someone made mention of pulling a Zeppeli and I just ran with it, I DO however know of the Conducting Hamon through a frog to damage a rock pulled off by the original Hamon-Wielding Zeppeli, which Joseph could utilize to deluge Giorno with Hamon, either that or mess with the pressurization of the animal's bloodflow to combust them, then conducting the hamon through the combusted animal gore TO Giorno...

If we're using that interview where Araki said that Hermit Purple is just a Stand version of Hamon (that's why he said Stand users would see Hermit Purple on Young Joseph), then wouldn't Jonathan have Hermit Purple as well?

At the start of Part 1, Zeppeli punched a rock while pashing thru a frog.

Joseph could just phase thru the animals using hamon (which is literally life energy, and can also be used to heal others, so there is no indication it would even be reflected onto Joseph in a negative way), and punch Giorno directly or just mind control the animals.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
If we're using that interview where Araki said that Hermit Purple is just a Stand version of Hamon (that's why he said Stand users would see Hermit Purple on Young Joseph), then wouldn't Jonathan have Hermit Purple as well?
Yes but he would be UNAWARE of it's presence, not to mention the whole "Passion/The World" bullshit, and considering how most of his descendants are underhanded ***** be it by nature or nurture, they probs wont tell him of it, the ONLY one I could see doing that would be Giorno...

When Zeppelli punched the frog, he broke the rock that the frog was standing on. Joseph's never been shown to use hamon in this way but it's possible he could try it. If he used it and tried to explode the animals and get the blood to conduct hamon then Joseph would die from explosions. If he tried to send the hamon through the animals and to Giorno, it wouldn't work because Giorno is not in constant contact with the animals.

is it not possible that Zeppelli could only hit the rock through the frog due to them touching? unless the animals are linking limbs, i doubt that would work. I don't get how Joseph is still in. First off, the "he might have Hermit Purple" is nonsense, as the statemnt doesn't make sense. if Toriyama said that Krillen beat BoG Goku, it wouldn't be considered. Same here. Second, Joseph literally cannot see, block, or even be aware of any stand user's attacks minus maybe Johnny's nail bullets.

DragonEmperor23 said:
When Zeppelli punched the frog, he broke the rock that the frog was standing on. Joseph's never been shown to use hamon in this way but it's possible he could try it. If he used it and tried to explode the animals and get the blood to conduct hamon then Joseph would die from explosions. If he tried to send the hamon through the animals and to Giorno, it wouldn't work because Giorno is not in constant contact with the animals.
You are forgetting that the projectiles resulting from the explosions are permeable animal flesh in mushlike form? besides it's not like an explosion induction deal, it's moreas a "fudge with the blood pressure as to induce combustion per blood blockades and interference with bodily processes like breathing and heart pumping and etc."

Joseph has experience brainwashing pidgeons, there is no reason why it wouldnt work. Anything Jonathan can do, Joseph can do better. Specially since he also had hamon training with Lisa Lisa, who was taught by Straizo himself, who became the master of hamon, a rank ABOVE Zeppeli, so there is no reason why Lisa Lisa couldnt have told Joseph how to punch thru stuff using literal life energy.

If Jonathan has The Passion/Hermit purple 2, he would have a better chance, but he would still be the first to be eliminated by being just inferior to Joseph in any way.

Chartate101 said:
is it not possible that Zeppelli could only hit the rock through the frog due to them touching? unless the animals are linking limbs, i doubt that would work. I don't get how Joseph is still in. First off, the "he might have Hermit Purple" is nonsense, as the statemnt doesn't make sense. if Toriyama said that Krillen beat BoG Goku, it wouldn't be considered. Same here. Second, Joseph literally cannot see, block, or even be aware of any stand user's attacks minus maybe Johnny's nail bullets.
But Araki said he would INDEED bear Hermit Purple, but since no Stand Users sans Caesar if he had Hermit Purple too (which depends on whether or not Hermit Purple activates the moment you become a Hamon User or you train for a while, perhaps Caesar reached not the arbitrary threshold to obtain Hermit Purple) existed in Part 2, it's hards to say if either Joseph or Caesar could see stands in their Young forms.

Also, keep in mind Joseph can't physically touch Stands, unless he uses Hermit Purple, which he didn't know he had, and due to not being able to shield himself with his Stand, he could easily get hit by Giorno's life giving punch.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Also, keep in mind Joseph can't physically touch Stands, unless he uses Hermit Purple, which he didn't know he had, and due to not being able to shield himself with his Stand, he could easily get hit by Giorno's life giving punch.
But last time I checked it takes more than one stand punch to kill someone, besides Stands are known to activate in times of stress, who isn't to say that the stress of a psychic punch or the life giving energy could invigorate his stand into activation?

Giorno COULD beat Joseph by using Gold Experience´s punch, but in this scenario, he would have seen multiple stand users fight each other, and by just seeing Jonathan get obliterated by anyone, he would realize you cannot touch them with your fists.

And thus would rely on his other long range equipment or just mind control the animals until he feels confident on punching Giorno and avoiding Gold Experience.

SwathingDegenera777 said:
But last time I checked it takes more than one stand punch to kill someone, besides Stands are known to activate in times of stress, who isn't to say that the stress of a psychic punch or the life giving energy could invigorate his stand into activation?
Yeah, it would for sure take more than one punch to finish Joseph off... and there's nothing stoping Giorno from punching him again.

Josuke just has to touch the animals to turn them back, it is not required to punch them-

Remember, the animals only kill you back if you kill them in the first place, if you just touch them or heal them the effect is also reflected onto you.

Josuke just has to touch the animals to turn them back, it is not required to punch them-
Remember, the animals only kill you back if you kill them in the first place, if you just touch them or heal them the effect is also reflected onto you.
But remember he would have to touch each individual one in order to induce a reversion, and if the Animal Production rate surpasses his ability to do this he very well may be crushed to death by animals

Can Giorno spam infinite animals? Didnt he need to have stuff on him to turn into animals?

Anyways, since Josuke is just going to be touching himself a lot to revert the animals, i dont think he would be so quickly overwhlemed by them, specially since they both have a similar enough speed stat.

And Joseph could also be mind controlling a few if he is still alive by that point.

So yeah, i should say that if Joseph finds any way to avoid being touched directly by Golden Experience, he would just phase thru Giorno´s animals or brainwash them and win without much issue.

I mean, they're in a park. He can literally grab grass off the ground and turn into things, trees, plants. There are manyyyy things for him to use.

Can Giorno spam infinite animals? Didnt he need to have stuff on him to turn into animals?
Anyways, since Josuke is just going to be touching himself a lot to revert the animals, i dont think he would be so quickly overwhlemed by them, specially since they both have a similar enough speed stat.

And Joseph could also be mind controlling a few if he is still alive by that point.
He could simply sever strands of his hair and turn them into animals, perhaps sever some of his fingers and turn them into animals if he is desperate, besides he could just as easily use the flesh of the dead combatants as animal creation fodder...

Back