• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing

Hamonless Jonathan, and thereby Robert Edward O. Speedwago shouldn't be scaled to 8-C.

JoJo definitely was nowhere near able to blow up a cliffside without it, his best feat is surviving the fall to impale Dio on the Family Guardian.

Saying that Hamon only slightly boosts physicals seems way off.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Do you have a scan of that? Because that seems like a lot for Japan, especially considering their population crisis
It's really not, considering the earliest chapters of Part 4 were first written in 1992.

If this is to be believed, then that number is actually pretty small, comparatively speaking.

Slightly off-topic, but yeah.

@MrKing

Huh, that's pretty cool. I guess the population thing is a relatively recent issue

@DMUA

Iirc, Speedwagon should be able to scale to the lowest fodder Zombies, since we see him engaging in combat with them

Did he ever really use his hat on them? Also, zambies are already wall level.

Also, about Full power RHCP. He should be almost God tier in raw melee for the verse, and I would actually argue that I am surprised Josuke could keep up with him if he does have such extreme power. Then again, Josuke won by tactics not strength

I see you too have discovered Man From Shadow's calcs

Anyway, the top 2 are valid but don't really scale to anyone as far as I can tell. The Sun is supposed to be a lot more ******* powerful than everyone else, kinda like weather report. Perhaps an argument can be made for Jotaro doing chip damage against Strength, but other than that its just a stand you have to defeat the user to properly defeat

The last one is accounting for all the air when it's probably just the fog

Seventy96 said:
Then 6061 x 58,713 = 355859493 kw/h or, 306188 tons. That's High 7-C RCHP calculation.

Waiting for Dargoo to post his calc, but so far we've done a few rough ones and now we have four (Kars, RHCP, Pet Shop, Corpse Parts/Funny Valentine) in the 7-C range, and we're calling an 8-B feat an outlier.

Not including the calculations posted by Stefano.

Omegalul

Who would have thought this might turn into an upgrade?

In terms of destructive capacity I knew JoJo was relatively lacking, but I did not consider that generating or displacing energy would result in such high ratings.

Lets see if we can't keep these calculations going, JoJo might be stronger than I thought.

Nah you misunderstand.

I'll get my calc evaluated for RHCP but it's straight forward "find the numbers and put it into calculator" math, he's in the High 7-C range. I'm sure you know Crazy Diamond has fought and dealt significant damage to him despite him being at his strongest.

This would normally be considered an outlier, but since we already have Kars being rated as 7-C, it starts to become more consistent, though not enough for me to pull the trigger... yet.

Now if Dargoo sauces his Pet Shop calculation and it really is 7-C, we'll have three tier 7 calculations. Funny Valentine has enviornmental destruction 7-C, so again, four tier 7 calculations.

I don't know enough about math to comment on the fog calc but if the one provided is more accurate than the one we have now that would make it five tier 7 calculations. If we take Strength's calculation too, that would be six tier 7 calculations.

Also also just going to point out that the RHCP calc is blatantly wrong, hell its only 8-A to power the entirety of NYC, powering Morioh shouldnt be anywhere near that level

I hate to burst your bubble but the feat would likely only be 9-A or 8-C, most college towns are larger than Morioh and they only use 9-A to 8-C levels of energy

ProfessorLord said:
UPDATE: I think I did it wrong cuz I redid it and now I get significantly less.
Average household energy consumption in Hawaii, the lowest energy consuming population in the US is 6,061 kwh.

Morioh is a small cozy town, so assuming it has the minimum population to be considered a true town, 1000 people seems fair.

RHCP absorbed enough energy to power the homes and utilities of all of Morioh, so using the previous stats, that would be 60,610 kWh

https://www.convertunits.com/from/kWh/to/to says that comes out to around 50 tons, or. 8-B for a low end Calc.

Is that OK?

ProfessorLord said:
Seventy96 said:
Then 6061 x 58,713 = 355859493 kw/h or, 306188 tons. That's High 7-C RCHP calculation.
Waiting for Dargoo to post his calc, but so far we've done a few rough ones and now we have four (Kars, RHCP, Pet Shop, Corpse Parts/Funny Valentine) in the 7-C range, and we're calling an 8-B feat an outlier.

Not including the calculations posted by Stefano.

Omegalul

Yeah I found an error in my calculation, average person uses 30 kWh in a day.

30 x 58,713 = 1761390 kw/h. That's 1515 tons, or 8-A rather than tier 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back