• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Joining the trend: Bolt Crank VS. Alucard (Hellsing)

Antoniofer

VS Battles
Retired
Bolt Crank (Base obviously) VS. Alucard (Hellsing) (Pre-Shrodinger). Bolt only have materials to create one TR-35 cannon and do not have enough materials inside him to create a nuke, although he can recreate it if possible, something that wouldn't be since they are fighting at San Francisco. Speed is equalized.

Bolt Crank - 2 (DMUA, Ricsi)

Alucard -

Incon -

"Hypervore (Capable of consuming anything from matter, data, souls, memories and concepts)"

I wasn't ready for this

Also what stops Alucard from getting S U C C E D

Alucard's also possibly-maybe getting an upgrade soon, so watch out for that.

If anything he's getting Downgraded to lower down 9-A cause High 8-C might be an outlier

But hey he may get upped to High 8-C-

realizes this means he could fight RWBY

NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE KILLITKILLITDIEDEATHMURDERKILLDEATHDIE

@DMUA, Bolt generally avoid to "succs" organic matter (besides wood, the only times he absorbed organic matter is against a biorganic nanomachines and Death itself), so its not probable he eats Alucard.

DMUA said:

Alucard could solo the entire RWBY verse, let alone the High 8-Cs.

Oh

In that case Alucard shoots him with Regen negating guns yelling I CAN'T DIE IT'S IMPOSSIBLE

Though if he decided to Eat Alucard, he'd definitely be a sitting duck.

Welp, he can't prevent his regen being negated, however, he can create a bulletproof armor with what he ate (its not quite an armor since its inside of him).

Not dura negation, Regen negation.

He just has higher AP I'm pretty sure, he's almost a +.

Considering Alucard loves to tank and Regen off stuff, he's probably not going to really care about Dura negation.

What could be quite of a problem if he just let him hit by that projectile (a mini blackhole) is highly possible that there's no remain to regen from.

Oh

That's definitely going to not bode well for Alucard. He practically never dodges in a fight due to his Regen. Not even when he's getting completely rekt by someone like The Monster of God, Walter C. Dornez, or even Tubalcain Alhambra. He just sat there, get torn to shreds, regened then made one decisive assualt. Or just accidentally succed a Neko, whichever worked.

So, yeah, probably gets a black hole in the face after shooting Bolt a few times.

Though, is this like a Black Hole bullet or something of the like Alucard could just look at and say "oh that's not good" and make an effort to at least somewhat evade?

Guess dodging its a possibility, if any, Alucard could torn his arm (or any other part of his body) in order to not be completely sucked out by the black hole, then he could learn to dodge.

Hmm

How many Black Hole shots does he have? And how spammable is it?

Okay, so, no spam but his ammo is probably treated as "Enough", I'd presume?

DMUA said:
Okay, so, no spam but his ammo is probably treated as "Enough", I'd presume?
I don't understand... You mean how much ammunition? If is that and since this is an uncommon weapon I highly doubt it can recreate more amunition.

No as in like

He just

Has an ambiguous, seemly endless supply of rounds when fighting

That's kinda what "enough" means. Though, since this is rare ammo, that's probably not the case.

He do not have infinite supply, but he either have ate too much and has a great amount of it or just ate in the process what he needs, just a couple of times he has ran out of materials. But how much can he store? he ate a tow, created a ring (the one of a planet) and a lake (although didn't find the pictures).

Anyways

I'll go with Bolt. His black hole bullets can OHK Alucard if he's not careful, but, Alucard also has a few summons and can shoot him. With his AP, a good Regen negating headshot will do a lot of damage. But, Alucard's tendency to not dodge and the sheer dangerousness of the black holes will ultimately give him a loss more likely then not.

DMUA said:

Everyone seems to have a problem with this verse lately. What's that about?

Don't known, but if you use a RWBY character in a vsthread its highly probable of increasing the amount of participants/voters in said thread. I made one days ago but didn't go as I expected.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
Because it's an internet cartoon series that has gathered lot of controversy around itself over the years, and the controversy happened to spread across the wiki.

So it's basically like Undertale and Homestuck now as far as community reception goes?

I'm not sure what to think of that.

Almost: while Undertale and Homestuck are known for the bad part of their communities, they are usually depicted as good products of entertainment.

... RWBY, on the other hand, is... Well, heavily criticized as a show to the very least, especially for the latest seasons.

... Just search on YouTube "Why RWBY sucks/is horrible" or something like that, watch 1 or 2 videos, and you'll understand.

And before you guys ask, no, I haven't watched RWBY, and I don't have an opinion on it.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
So it's basically like Undertale and Homestuck now as far as community reception goes?
I'm not sure what to think of that.
Not really like that. The problems have much less to do with ****. and much more with people criticising things about the cartoon and the creators (and overplaying it sometimes), and some members of the fandom reacting just as heatedly.

I think people just use it to add matches to their profiles (not the RWBY ones, if not their opponent), I even use the chance to create one.

But this is not a RWBY thread, so vote for one of the to contenders here.

I'm going to ignore that whole bit about ****, because I wasn't talking about that.

Really, I think I'm just going to stop inquiring for now. I'll ask more about it on someone's wall.

The **** part was more in a jokng manner (It is what people tend to think about when Undertale cringe comes up.)

MrKingOfNegativity said:
It's more I don't want to go within SBA length of Weekly cause... Self evident reasons.

Back