• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post Downgrade: DIO vs. Alucard (Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Eh, AP/Dura Gap probably won't mean anything due to Alucard's regen. Both have hax that can end the match, so I doubt that this is a stomp. If it is a stomp, I'll switch to base Part III or Part I Dio as needed.

Since this matchup is somewhat controversial, I'll close this the moment I smell of a flamewar, and won't personally participate in the debate in order to stay impartial on the matter and not get accused of closing due to salt.

For reference, DIO is 64 Tons, and Alucard is 0.02 Tons and 13.3 Tons with TK.

This is part 3 "Awakened" Dio and pre-schrodinger Alucard. Speed is equalized. Battle takes place in the city of London at night with a starting distance of 20 meters.

Joke Round: Who's more handsome/hot?

Alucard (Hellsing) - 9 (Apies, Weekly, DMUA, Phoenix, Torli, Dragon, Sayo, Calaca, DALOKA)

Dio Brando - 1 (Arsenal)

Incon - 1 (Yobo)

Hellsing-Alucard-Clapping-Anime-Gif
Dio do a approve

Alucard doesn't use TK really as per attacking, but I guess there's nothing stopping him if he had no other option.

That said, their respective Regen, Dio's timestop and dura probably has them fighting until the sun comes up. I definitely don't see Dio getting through all his lives till then. By which case they probably escape somewhere easily destroyable with guns if he really was motivated to.

Seems like DIO could get himself on a backfoot in a stamina game where he'll be forced to fight for cover.

DMUA said:
Alucard doesn't use TK really as per attacking, but I guess there's nothing stopping him if he had no other option.
That said, their respective Regen, Dio's timestop and dura probably has them fighting until the sun comes up. I definitely don't see Dio getting through all his lives till then. By which case they probably escape somewhere easily destroyable with guns if he really was motivated to.

Seems like DIO could get himself on a backfoot in a stamina game where he'll be forced to fight for cover.
This is awakened DIO so freezing is an option.

Not taking any sides, however I'll state the AP gap in the OP for reference:

DIO is 64 Tons, and Alucard is 13.3 Tons in terms of how far they're into 8-B.

DragonEmperor23 said:
It is

However I don't think that gets past Alucard's particular breed of Regen.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Can Alucards guns damage Dio at all?
Alucard is only 8-B with TK. His AP/Dura otherwise is 1280x less than Dio's.

Didn't known DIO had a key called Awakened. Hellsing have more versatility and experience and I think it have powers to deal vampires; however nothing that DIO can't deal while using Za Warudo, although his overconfidence could be an issue.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Not taking a side, however I will clarify that it's out-of-character for Dio to use his stingy eyes or freezing techniques, which has been discussed extensively on revisions. Not to say he wouldn't try it after seeing his normal attacks not work, but he probably won't start with it or use it in the beggining or middle of the fight.

There is also the possibility of Dio abosrbing Alucard's blood, which he's much more likely to do.

Awesome match

Dio in a close fight. AP advantage plus Time Stop is something Alucard can only cover with that regen but even then DIO is likely to realise that Alucard has many lives after a while and can freeze time and kill him over and over again. The World blocks and counters most of Alucards attacks also. Alucard is more versatile in terms of actual attacking but DIO should have the means to eventually finish him off. DIO with high diff

All Alucard really has to do is drag Dio into the sunlight via telekenisis and Dio's dead. Alucard is immune to vampire weaknesses so no problem. Alucard's also got Mind Control and resistance to Mind Manip.

I'm voting Alucard for TK and Mind powers.

TheArsenal1212 said:
Awesome match
Dio in a close fight. AP advantage plus Time Stop is something Alucard can only cover with that regen but even then DIO is likely to realise that Alucard has many lives after a while and can freeze time and kill him over and over again. The World blocks and counters most of Alucards attacks also. Alucard is more versatile in terms of actual attacking but DIO should have the means to eventually finish him off. DIO with high diff
Dio's time stop last for 9 seconds. Depending on who speed is equalized to that's not a lot of time.

But its been shown how much DIO can do in those 9 seconds. He can easiky pummel Alucard in that time. Hes no slouch and would be even more effective with it once he realises he needs to kill all of Alucards lives.

@Arsenal Dio can pummel Alucard for days and not make a dent in the amount of lives Alucard has

However he doesnt have days, he has a few hours until the sun comes out and he needs to retreat or die

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
All Alucard really has to do is drag Dio into the sunlight via telekenisis and Dio's dead. Alucard is immune to vampire weaknesses so no problem. Alucard's also got Mind Control and resistance to Mind Manip.
I'm voting Alucard for TK and Mind powers.
Alucard's TK is 13.3 tons and DIO is 64 tons

Well lets put it this way

Lowballing Alucard's soul count to 2 million (As he's stated to have millions, plural)

Assuming Dio 'kills' Alucard one time every second, he'd need 23 DAYS to permanently kill Alucard

He'll need way less then a second even if Equalized to Alucard's speed, considering one punch from him is easily one kill.

Well, again, I'll vote Alucard via outlasting the fork out of him and blasting wherever he tries to take shelter in.

Alucard - 4 (Apies, Weekly, DMUA, Phoenix)

Dio - 1 (Arsenal)

Oh yeah, to address when he breaks out Freezing, yeah, it could work.

If he manages to freeze Alucard entirely, which not only will Alucard not let him do via TK and ripping out whatever's frozen to regenerate back, but also if he even touches him as Alucard perfers a ranged game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back