• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Post Downgrade: DIO vs. Alucard (Grace)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Yobo's reasoning has become invalidated and their vote has changed, I'm removing the FRAs to their vote from the count.

Alucard - 4 (Apies, Weekly, DMUA, Phoenix)

Dio - 3 (Arsenal, Dragon, Torli)

Incon - 1 (Yobo)

You're right, derp. I forgot it was Dragon's comment that had the reasoning, lol.

I'll fix.

According to the mind control scenario, If he has precog and knows he'll try that, he'll go intangible.

@Dragon And Alucard proceeds to turn intangible, walk through the ice, and ask Dio if he wants to see a dead body

I mean, he ca win through a large amount of time and flesh bud implantation, he's just very unlikely to use them before Alucard precogs and preps for it.

Dio's mostly losing due to his confidence keeping him from using good methods of winning, which doesn't make this a stomp.

Torlikoff said:
But if his only methods would be countered by precog how would he even get the bud in?
Dio timestops immediately. He could implant the bud before Alucard could react, he just wouldn't due to his confidence.

There is also the possibility of his just manhandling Alucard out of his lives, which is possible given their speeds, it just isn't likely, again, due to confidence.

Losing due to confidence when you have methods to win is not a stomp, as opposed to having no methods to win.

If we're talking about confidence and personality, then DIO would start off with trying to bud him. See Dio meeting Avdol, Dio meeting Kakyoin, and Dio meeting Polnareff. He didn't try it with the Joestars because obviously, he hates them and wants to kill their bloodline.

DragonEmperor23 said:
If we're talking about confidence and personality, then DIO would start off with trying to bud him. See Dio meeting Avdol, Dio meeting Kakyoin, and Dio meeting Polnareff. He didn't try it with the Joestars because obviously, he hates them and wants to kill their bloodline.
https://youtu.be/uprysNEx_Cs?t=212

Dio sort of messes around before he does that, and he didn't do it during combat.

Unfortunately for him, he didn't time stop when he tried it then, so precog kicks in and he goes intan.

I'm just going to mark Torli under Alucard now, lol.

Alucard - 5 (Apies, Weekly, DMUA, Phoenix, Torli)

Dio - 2 (Arsenal, Dragon)

Incon - 1 (Yobo)

Alucard - 6 (Apies, Weekly, DMUA, Phoenix, Torli, Dragon)

Dio - 1 (Arsenal)

Incon - 1 (Yobo)

O N E M O R E

When this gets added, can somebody add back his win against All Might? SD apparently removed it with the only justification being that the reasoning was poor.

Men, I was going to give the vote to Alucard but blackout happened, guess doesn't matter now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back