• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Joining the Alucard spam, Alucard vs Loli Vampire

Bump.

Buump.

She doesn't have it by default, but she can still casually create it as a loli.

Even though no limit is stated, she made 4 at once as a child and could throw them quickly/accurately.

I'll have to read up on sims vampire, I'll tell you tomorrow.

Well then, I don't know. It caaused some mutations, yeah? Which kind?

And I also don't know about pain. Yeah, alucard laughed off stuff that would normally have you crying, I don't know if it was as bad as the sword can do. Inconclusive for now.

For sims powers, here you can scroll a bit and see the "lore" description of the abilities

Kokorowatari destroyed a barrier around the city that was at minimum above a 9-A's capabilities, but probably at least high 8-C.

I'm not sure if the mutations were visual flair (I can check tomorrow) but the sword seems to just be a durability-negating attack that phases through the non-supernatural. While it has seemed to cause a lot of pain that could just be, well, insides getting chopped up by a sword, and not any radioactive/conceptual bullshit.

That should be changed. That's referring to a scene where a possessed girl charged through the sword, with her physical body being unaffected, but the aberration possessing her experiencing immense pain/mutations and going into remission.

But especially considering Alucard's pain tolerance, the durability negation against supernatural beings and barriers is the important part.

So,,, how long will she keep beating at him if she sees he can regen?

If not for hours, he just tries to do the range game eventually.

Her absorption got around mid-high regen by consuming another vampire. Eating its body to make it a part of her.

But Alucard would need to be in a position to actually be eaten for that to happen.

Well, the vampire in question was melted into a pile of goo with just his face left, and she ate that whole expanse pretty quickly. I can upload various example scans (again tomorrow), and on top of that her simply biting can start draining energy (hitting stamina and lower-tiered regen).

So it seems like the "mutations" and "single cut causes pain" were seriously misinterpreting the scene, I'll remove them.

For eating, here's one clip where she took between 7 seconds to a minute to eat, and here's another where she takes ~40 seconds but consumes a huge pond of vampire juices.

Bump.

When Medaka gets a Pre-Kumagawa 9-A key that might happe

Ironically enough, as far as I've read, pre-Kumagawa Medaka has actually very few hax.

Yeah, I don't think she has that much...

Still, for her to fight alucard... It would be like watching a rwby vs Naruto thread. Endelss arguing

Yeah, she basically has Oudo Miyakonojou's abilities + instinctive reaction and hammerspace.

Back