• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Those Who likes to Eat Scrap: Iron Giant VS. Bolt Crank

Antoniofer

VS Battles
Retired
Instead of the army, Manley convinces a mercenary to destroy the robot. The giant is in "base form" but is allowed to use laser beams, Bolt do not have enough materials inside of him to create a nuke nor have the black hole projectiles. Battle takes place in Rockwell Town.

Iron Giant -

Bolt -

Incon - 1 (DMUA)

Did I miss something that stops the Giant from Vaporizing?

Ah okay

... Bolt still can't do squat to the giant without nukes or black holes though

He is versatile, he has a great arsenal (few of them are more powerful than a ship cannon) and attack with stuff that isn't even a weapon (such houses or trains); could not cause notable damage at first but could be a problem over time. He can also eat the giant but of course, it could take a lot a time before doing something notable.

He has At least Town level dura and High Mid regen.

The High Mid regen is kinda limited, he can re-asemble his limbs and head, but he do not regen damage that torn its body (at least he never showed something like that); he can still be pushed by attacks like missiles, it do not make notable damage but can knock it for a while.

Also, the giant survived an atmospheric impact, I known he damaged his head and felt into water, but it could be notable, maybe bumped to Large Town considering that GIN-GR has similar feat.

Pretty sure getting knockback from missles is a classic case of "Authors don't do math"

The giant was already in pieces when he hit the ground. It doesn't exactly scale to his body' so durability. That said he still has Regen even without being blown apart. His body was able to heal itself from a dent.

DMUA said:
Pretty sure getting knockback from missles is a classic case of "Authors don't do math"
The missiles didn't do damage, so is no PIS cuz it didn't contradict anything, they just knocked him back (depending where is he shot of course).

@Assault, you mean when he was "destroyed" by the nuke? Also, is difficult to regen from a dent when the dent is destroyed; he can still regen but not properly (like when he was missing a hand or the jaw piece).

Well

It didn't do any damage

And it's like, on the same level of Bolt's attack potency

Meanwhile due to SBA saying willing to kill, he just stomps on Bolt until his Regen stops working.

Despite being a possibility, I doubt that simply stomping on him will work, Bolt has fought large machine or other type of giants in the past, he will avoid being at melee range from any of its kind (yes, I call the iron boi "it" just in order to not be confused by Bolt). Even if it works, Bolt has materials inside of him that makes a good defense.

I see it as inconclusive. Bolt really can't do anything to the Giant, but he's experienced enough to avoid letting the Giant really do anything to him since he doesn't have his lasers.

Back