• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Adventurers Mash-Up: Steve VS Bolt Crank

Antoniofer

VS Battles
Retired
Steve (Mid-Game) VS Bolt Crank. Consider Bolt having 50 tons of scrap inside of him from where he can create one kind of: dual guns, a machine gun and a blaster; meanwhile Steve has trident, bow and arrows, tnt and one potion per any type.

Speed is equalized.

Physically stronger than Bolt, but its weapon can make him stand a chance, his blaster specially.

Considering Steve has his type 9 he should be able to respawn from any events

Even though it leaves him as a haxless 9-A, he might be able to outlast

Will he respawn inmediantly in the same place he was killed? In such hypotetical case.

Respawns at a certain point, I can assume we do the same as the Bloodborne Hunter and say it's within walking distance of the battlefield.

Did the player just respawn in his house?

Also, may I ask but, is the player made of conventional flesh in universe?

Antoniofer said:
Did the player just respawn in his house?

Also, may I ask but, is the player made of conventional flesh in universe?
He respawns either where he last slept or somewhere random presumeably within walkign distance of the fight

also idk, Zombies are made of "Rotten Flesh" and they're fallen adventures so I guess

I see, it was in case the player was made of data or something else, that would make Crank. Guess if the player appears and appears then he wouldn't have another option that ate him (that wouldn't count as being killed).

Back