• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Johnny Test vs Nonon Jakuzure: Battle of the Midgets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realized that Johnny is a mix of Ryuko and Nui, at least, from the Kill la Kill's verse perspective.

Johnny's reckless and doesn't really think (Ryuko), and he has many zany abilities like Toon Force. Plus he's annoying (Nui).

"Also, Nonon's range is only Hundreds of Meters compared to Johnny's Several Kilometers, so I'm not sure if Nonon can fight someone kilometers away."

How is her range only hundreds of meters when the arena alone she fought Ryuko in was calced to be kilometers in size and she covered the entire thing? That needs to be fixed.

"Also, Johnny opens with city sized Tornadoes and Explosions, how is Nonon avoiding that?"

Flying away, blocking with forcefields, deflecting it with her around waves like she did to Ryuko's attacks, or just outright withstanding it with her higher durability

"He can literally just teleport around her and spam tornado hands. She's not getting a hit on him."

He cant teleport and attack at the same time.

"wait, if this is how the power works shouldn't she have atack reflection?"

Yes, it seems Nonon's profile is outdated and needs some cleanup

"Also, Nonon's range is only Hundreds of Meters compared to Johnny's Several Kilometers, so I'm not sure if Nonon can fight someone kilometers away."

How is her range only hundreds of meters when the arena alone she fought Ryuko in was calced to be kilometers in size and she covered the entire thing? That needs to be fixed.

"Also, Johnny opens with city sized Tornadoes and Explosions, how is Nonon avoiding that?"

Flying away, blocking with forcefields, deflecting it with her around waves like she did to Ryuko's attacks, or just outright withstanding it with her higher durability

"He can literally just teleport around her and spam tornado hands. She's not getting a hit on him."

He cant teleport and attack at the same time.

"wait, if this is how the power works shouldn't she have atack reflection?"

Yes, it seems Nonon's profile is outdated and needs some cleanup
Nonon's not escaping city sized attacks. She has no choice but to tank it. Sooner or later, she's going to get overwhelmed. Reflecting Johnny's attacks is valid, too.

The point never was that Johnny can attack and teleport at the same time. Johnny will just continue teleporting away from Nonon's attacks, though I disagree on the fact that Nonon can't hit Johnny. Nonon's more skilled and experienced, and possibly smarter, so she'll figure a way to get a good hit on Johnny. Though, not sure if Nonon can even take down Johnny with all those defensive hax he has.

Nonon's not escaping city sized attacks. She has no choice but to tank it. Sooner or later, she's going to get overwhelmed. Reflecting Johnny's attacks is valid, too.

The point never was that Johnny can attack and teleport at the same time. Johnny will just continue teleporting away from Nonon's attacks, though I disagree on the fact that Nonon can't hit Johnny. Nonon's more skilled and experienced, and possibly smarter, so she'll figure a way to get a good hit on Johnny. Though, not sure if Nonon can even take down Johnny with all those defensive hax he has.
look, sinse jhonny regen is inconsistent and his other defensive hax are more suport orienteded, she teorically can

look, sinse jhonny regen is inconsistent and his other defensive hax are more suport orienteded, she teorically can
Nonon holds a ~2.2x advantage, that's not that big of a gap. Toon Force and Pain Tolerance help him tons here. Teleportation will already be a struggle for Nonon.

"Nonon's not escaping city sized attacks. She has no choice but to tank it. Sooner or later, she's going to get overwhelmed. Reflecting Johnny's attacks is valid, too."

Speed is equalizd and Johnny has a tendency to announce his attacks before using them so theres a good chance she can avoid them by just flying away but its not her only means of avoiding it.

"Though, not sure if Nonon can even take down Johnny with all those defensive hax he has."

Which defensive hax? Nonon nearly beat Ryuko who has regen far, far superior to Johnny's, Ryuko only managed to win because she evolved the ability to both fly and redirect attacks in their fight.

"Nonon holds a ~2.2x advantage, that's not that big of a gap. Toon Force and Pain Tolerance help him tons here. Teleportation will already be a struggle for Nonon."

Its a pretty big gap when she's spamming danmaku all over the place, and the fact that she also uses bladed attacks means the gap is even bigger.

"Nonon's not escaping city sized attacks. She has no choice but to tank it. Sooner or later, she's going to get overwhelmed. Reflecting Johnny's attacks is valid, too."

Speed is equalizd and Johnny has a tendency to announce his attacks before using them so theres a good chance she can avoid them by just flying away but its not her only means of avoiding it.

"Though, not sure if Nonon can even take down Johnny with all those defensive hax he has."

Which defensive hax? Nonon nearly beat Ryuko who has regen far, far superior to Johnny's, Ryuko only managed to win because she evolved the ability to both fly and redirect attacks in their fight.

"Nonon holds a ~2.2x advantage, that's not that big of a gap. Toon Force and Pain Tolerance help him tons here. Teleportation will already be a struggle for Nonon."

Its a pretty big gap when she's spamming danmaku all over the place, and the fact that she also uses bladed attacks means the gap is even bigger.
Thing is, Nonon wouldn't know what kind of attack it is until Johnny does it. Plus, would Nonon even take Johnny seriously at first? He's a 11 year old kid playing dress up.

That's because Ryuko had no experience fighting those kind of people, plus she wasn't as skilled or experienced as she would be later on in the series, correct me if I'm wrong.

Johnny can easily avoid Danmaku with Teleportation. Let alone bladed attacks.

"Thing is, Nonon wouldn't know what kind of attack it is until Johnny does it. Plus, would Nonon even take Johnny seriously at first? He's a 11 year old kid playing dress up."

Fair point but even if he does use it she still has numerous ways to avoid the damage

"That's because Ryuko had no experience fighting those kind of people, plus she wasn't as skilled or experienced as she would be later on in the series, correct me if I'm wrong."

No, Ryuko remained the same skill level throughout the series, she just got stronger, she never went through any training to become more skilled.

"Johnny can easily avoid Danmaku with Teleportation. Let alone bladed attacks."

...The entire point of it being Danmaku is that it strikes everywhere, Johnny would effectively have to self-bfr to avoid being hit by her attacks since he cant fly, thus resulting in a loss for him.

So essentially, Nonon has the AP to deal serious damage to Johnny beyond what he can take with his regen and toon force (High-Low wont save him from attacks that nearly killed someone with High-Mid regen), the danmaku to counter his teleportation or force a loss by making him BFR himself out of the battlefield to avoid dying, and the durability and defensive abilities such as forcefields and attack reflection to counter his ranged abilities

"Thing is, Nonon wouldn't know what kind of attack it is until Johnny does it. Plus, would Nonon even take Johnny seriously at first? He's a 11 year old kid playing dress up."

Fair point but even if he does use it she still has numerous ways to avoid the damage

"That's because Ryuko had no experience fighting those kind of people, plus she wasn't as skilled or experienced as she would be later on in the series, correct me if I'm wrong."

No, Ryuko remained the same skill level throughout the series, she just got stronger, she never went through any training to become more skilled.

"Johnny can easily avoid Danmaku with Teleportation. Let alone bladed attacks."

...The entire point of it being Danmaku is that it strikes everywhere, Johnny would effectively have to self-bfr to avoid being hit by her attacks since he cant fly, thus resulting in a loss for him.
She literally has to tank the attack. Nonon's not flying away from a city sized attack she won't see coming. And it's going to hurt, and since he uses Power Poots and Hurricanes Hands in character, Nonon will get overwhelmed.

Johnny can literally teleport from Earth to Space. Attacks that stretch Hundreds of Meters to a few Kilometers is something Johnny avoid easily. Plus, Johnny can fly as Johnny X.

So essentially, Nonon has the AP to deal serious damage to Johnny beyond what he can take with his regen and toon force (High-Low wont save him from attacks that nearly killed someone with High-Mid regen), the danmaku to counter his teleportation or force a loss by making him BFR himself out of the battlefield to avoid dying, and the durability and defensive abilities such as forcefields and attack reflection to counter his ranged abilities
You're forgetting Pain Tolerance as well. Like, really good Pain Tolerance. He can ignore concussions and broken bones no problem, as well as being mutated, burned, electrocuted, beat up, and much more without a problem. And this is something he does daily. Johnny's crazy resilience will overwhelm Nonon. Plus, Johnny's far more versatile, so he'll have an easier time adapting to Nonon's attacks. Force fields and attack reflection are valid, but Nonon will get overwhelmed by Johnny's TP spam, Hurricane Hands, Power Poots, along with many more abilities that Nonon will not see coming.

Plus, looking back at the Nonon vs Ryuko fight, Ryuko struggled because she had no range, when Nonon can just Danmaku spam Ryuko whenever she wanted. But when Ryuko gained the ability to fly, that's when Nonon started to struggle.

Nonon tends to struggle with characters with mobility and range, which Johnny X is that type of fighter.

"She literally has to tank the attack. Nonon's not flying away from a city sized attack she won't see coming. And it's going to hurt, and since he uses Power Poots and Hurricanes Hands in character, Nonon will get overwhelmed."

Except she doesnt? She has a forcefield that would just deflect it as well as her sound barrier that can just blast it away like she did to all of Ryuko's attacks. And again, Nonon is over 2x stronger than Johnny, where are you getting the idea that he would just overwhelm her with attacks half as strong as her durability that she can casually block or reflect?

"Johnny can literally teleport from Earth to Space. Attacks that stretch Hundreds of Meters to a few Kilometers is something Johnny avoid easily. Plus, Johnny can fly as Johnny X."

Unless he can attack from space that would be self-bfr.

"You're forgetting Pain Tolerance as well. Like, really good Pain Tolerance. He can ignore concussions and broken bones no problem, as well as being mutated, burned, electrocuted, beat up, and much more without a problem. And this is something he does daily. Johnny's crazy resilience will overwhelm Nonon. Plus, Johnny's far more versatile, so he'll have an easier time adapting to Nonon's attacks. Force fields and attack reflection are valid, but Nonon will get overwhelmed by Johnny's TP spam, Hurricane Hands, Power Poots, along with many more abilities that Nonon will not see coming."

My dude, Ryuko can shrug off cutting herself in half, impaling herself with a spike the size of her entire torso, being torn to shreds, having her heart ripped out, losing several gallons of blood, and skinning herself alive, Johnny's pain tolerance feats arent really that impressive, and Nonon nearly killed Ryuko.
Plus Nonon can fight for a month straight before her uniform gives out.

"She literally has to tank the attack. Nonon's not flying away from a city sized attack she won't see coming. And it's going to hurt, and since he uses Power Poots and Hurricanes Hands in character, Nonon will get overwhelmed."

Except she doesnt? She has a forcefield that would just deflect it as well as her sound barrier that can just blast it away like she did to all of Ryuko's attacks. And again, Nonon is over 2x stronger than Johnny, where are you getting the idea that he would just overwhelm her with attacks half as strong as her durability that she can casually block or reflect?

"Johnny can literally teleport from Earth to Space. Attacks that stretch Hundreds of Meters to a few Kilometers is something Johnny avoid easily. Plus, Johnny can fly as Johnny X."

Unless he can attack from space that would be self-bfr.

"You're forgetting Pain Tolerance as well. Like, really good Pain Tolerance. He can ignore concussions and broken bones no problem, as well as being mutated, burned, electrocuted, beat up, and much more without a problem. And this is something he does daily. Johnny's crazy resilience will overwhelm Nonon. Plus, Johnny's far more versatile, so he'll have an easier time adapting to Nonon's attacks. Force fields and attack reflection are valid, but Nonon will get overwhelmed by Johnny's TP spam, Hurricane Hands, Power Poots, along with many more abilities that Nonon will not see coming."

My dude, Ryuko can shrug off cutting herself in half, impaling herself with a spike the size of her entire torso, being torn to shreds, having her heart ripped out, losing several gallons of blood, and skinning herself alive, Johnny's pain tolerance feats arent really that impressive, and Nonon nearly killed Ryuko.
Plus Nonon can fight for a month straight before her uniform gives out.
If you repeatedly attack someone who is stronger than you without giving them any rest in between, they're going to take damage. A 2x difference isn't that big. Attack Reflection and Force Fields are valid, like I said before.

Plus, we're assuming that Nonon has range that stretches out to Several Kilometers. Until her profile gets updated, we'll have to go by what's on her profile. She has Hundreds of Meters at best, compared to Johnny's Several Kilometers. Johnny can teleport from Earth to Space. He'll have no problem avoiding Nonon's attacks.

Nonon had the advantage on Ryuko because she heavily out ranged her. The moment when Ryuko gained the ability to fly was when Nonon was screwed. Johnny can fly as well, as well as better range, so that'll be a huge detriment for Nonon. The fight had nothing to do with Ryuko using regen. To say Johnny's Pain Tolerance isn't all that impressive is ridiculous. That combined with Toon Force is more than enough to survive Nonon's attacks. Plus, he has so many ways to avoid Nonon's attacks as well.

"If you repeatedly attack someone who is stronger than you without giving them any rest in between, they're going to take damage. A 2x difference isn't that big. Attack Reflection and Force Fields are valid, like I said before."

Except Nonon will be deflecting his attacks with her barrier and sound waves, and she's not dumb enough to just float there and let herself get hit. And again, Johnny cant attack and teleport at the same time. If he's teleporting around avoiding her attacks he's not going to be able to counterattack.

"To say Johnny's Pain Tolerance isn't all that impressive is ridiculous. That combined with Toon Force is more than enough to survive Nonon's attacks. Plus, he has so many ways to avoid Nonon's attacks as well."

I didnt say that it wasnt impressive, just that its not impressive compared to people like Ryuko, who Nonon was able to hurt. What showings of Toon Force does he even have that would help him survive being blown to pieces or cut to pieces by her attacks?

Except Nonon will be deflecting his attacks with her barrier and sound waves, and she's not dumb enough to just float there and let herself get hit. And again, Johnny cant attack and teleport at the same time. If he's teleporting around avoiding her attacks he's not going to be able to counterattack.
1- he could just fly to dodge or use his tornado hands to deflect the atacks

2- could you send a clip of her dhield in action?

"If you repeatedly attack someone who is stronger than you without giving them any rest in between, they're going to take damage. A 2x difference isn't that big. Attack Reflection and Force Fields are valid, like I said before."

"To say Johnny's Pain Tolerance isn't all that impressive is ridiculous. That combined with Toon Force is more than enough to survive Nonon's attacks. Plus, he has so many ways to avoid Nonon's attacks as well."

I didnt say that it wasnt impressive, just that its not impressive compared to people like Ryuko, who Nonon was able to hurt. What showings of Toon Force does he even have that would help him survive being blown to pieces or cut to pieces by her attacks?
Nonon's not avoiding city sized attacks. Her only option is to reflect or tank the attack. And since Johnny spams Power Poots and Hurricane Hands in character, Nonon will sooner or later get overwhelmed.

Bro, did you even read my comment? Nonon had the advantage in the fight initially because she heavily out ranged Ryuko, and she was more mobile. The moment Ryuko gained the ability to fly was when Nonon was screwed because Ryuko was more mobile than her. Plus, Nonon has a big ass target on her back, while Johnny's very small for a 11 year old kid. Johnny can attack Nonon's blind spots by just teleporting there and overwhelming her with Hurricane Hands and Power Poots.

This here describes Toon Force perfectly.

Also Johnny test has High-Low regen and is at a 2x AP and Dura disadvantage. I think overwhelming someone with High-Mid regeneration kind of ***** all over tests regeneration and toon force.

I also do not see any examples of Test having Danmaku on his profile. So I do not see anything stopping Nonon from overwhelming Test because what he has in skill is not enough to really keep up with danmaku of nearly any description.

Oh, and Test only has 1 example of teleportation on his profile. I question whether or not he actually spams it. And he can't telepot and attack at the same time.

"Just look like a normal shield, not much ofe atack reflection"

It reflected the missiles back at her opponent, and its the same sheild as Ryuko's which is directly stated to reflect attacks

At 11:53

Also Johnny test has High-Low regen and is at a 2x AP and Dura disadvantage. I think overwhelming someone with High-Mid regeneration kind of ***** all over tests regeneration and toon force.

I also do not see any examples of Test having Danmaku on his profile. So I do not see anything stopping Nonon from overwhelming Test because what he has in skill is not enough to really keep up with danmaku of nearly any description.

Oh, and Test only has 1 example of teleportation on his profile. I question whether or not he actually spams it. And he can't telepot and attack at the same time.
Have you read the previous arguments? Nonon was overwhelming Ryuko initially in the fight because she heavily outranged her, and Ryuko had no mobility. Here's an example. Ryuko had to be constantly moving because of Nonon's range/danmaku spam. And when Ryuko came in close, she immediately got blasted away. This literally has nothing to do with Ryuko having crazy regen. It's just her getting massively outranged by Nonon. The moment Ryuko gained the ability to fly was when Nonon was screwed, because she is used to having more mobility and range in the fight. It was even stated that without her flight, Nonon's as good as gone. Her transformation is the only thing that saved her temporarily. Nonon's main weakness is people who can fly and have bigger range than her, which is the exact kind of fighter Johnny is. Plus, Nonon's got a big ass target on her back, so she'll be way easier to hit than Johnny, who has a very small exterior, and teleports in character.

You can overwhelm people with regen. For an example, Johnny Bravo has Mid-High regen. If Bravo is facing someone who can fly and has a massive range advantage over him, he'll have a hard time getting a hit in, and he'll get overwhelmed. This is the exact scenario that happened in the Ryuko vs Nonon fight. Ryuko has impressive regen, but she was getting overwhelmed by someone who massively outranges her, and has better mobility. Nonon was screwed the moment Ryuko gained the ability to fly, so imagine her facing someone who can fly and TP spams in character? Oof.

And when did I ever say that Johnny had Danmaku? I said that he can easily counter it by simply outranging her, or just teleporting his way out of the Danmaku.

We've gone over many time in different threads that Johnny X spams TP in character. Literally ask anyone who has participated in the recent Johnny Test vs threads.

Have you read your own arguments. No seriously, have you? The magical art of staying out of Hurricane Hand's dogshit range from the feats on his profile, to the point where I seriously doubt that Several Kilometers is actually acclible to his AP or even at all. Also danmaku on someone with High-Low does indeed work.

you've stated he does it. Now then, show me a selection of fight scenes where test actually spams teleportation. AKA, show proof he does what you say he does (teleport spam) consistently enough for it to be an argument.

Also Johnny's martial arts are kinda dogshit. In fact, the Karate and black belt was with equipment. And... DNA? Seriously? Implying that martial combat skill is hereditary in humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back