• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Johnny Test vs Nonon Jakuzure: Battle of the Midgets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you read your own arguments. No seriously, have you? The magical art of staying out of Hurricane Hand's dogshit range from the feats on his profile, to the point where I seriously doubt that Several Kilometers is actually acclible to his AP or even at all. Also danmaku on someone with High-Low does indeed work.

you've stated he does it. Now then, show me a selection of fight scenes where test actually spams teleportation. AKA, show proof he does what you say he does (teleport spam) consistently enough for it to be an argument.
Lmao, it literally states that in his own profile that Johnny destroyed Porkbelly with his Hurricane Hands. It takes no effort to just click the profile link and read it. So yes, one Hurricane Hand is Several Kilometers in range, along with Power Poots.

Danmaku does work on someone with High-low, but TP spam and better range literally hard counters Danmaku. Here are some examples of Johnny X using Teleportation. I just gave you 5 links to support that Johnny spams TP. It would've been much easier if you just asked someone like @Nierre if Johnny X spams TP in character.

Not to mention Test can attack or teleport. One or the other. Can't do both at the same time.
That was never the point. @Spinoirr said the exact same thing. The point was that Johnny can easily avoid Nonon's attacks with TP spam, and then he can start laying the smackdown on her once he finds an opening, which won't be hard to do, considering that Nonon has a very big target on her back, and Johnny can fly and teleport, which will be very detrimental for Nonon, as that's the reason why she lost to Ryuko. If you can easily counter her flight, or just make sure she can't fly and range spam, the W is secured.

???? Johnny is comparable to people who were stated to be programmed with the DNA of Kung Fu Masters. Plus, Ninja DNA makes you already pretty skilled. Heck, we've gone over why Johnny outskilled people like 20% Deku and Boruto.
If it isn't in-verse then uh, Houston. That isn't how DNA works.
Lmao, it literally states that in his own profile that Johnny destroyed Porkbelly with his Hurricane Hands. It takes no effort to just click the profile link and read it. So yes, one Hurricane Hand is Several Kilometers in range, along with Power Poots.

Danmaku does work on someone with High-low, but TP spam and better range literally hard counters Danmaku. Here are some examples of Johnny X using Teleportation. I just gave you 5 links to support that Johnny spams TP. It would've been much easier if you just asked someone like @Nierre if Johnny X spams TP in character.
Ah, a statement. Which is then proceeded by whomever Test's sidekick is running into a metal pole. Much destruction. So AP. Power boots was done with 3 people using it at the same time.

Like, only one of those was in any form of combat.
That was never the point. @Spinoirr said the exact same thing. The point was that Johnny can easily avoid Nonon's attacks with TP spam, and then he can start laying the smackdown on her once he finds an opening, which won't be hard to do, considering that Nonon has a very big target on her back, and Johnny can fly and teleport, which will be very detrimental for Nonon, as that's the reason why she lost to Ryuko. If you can easily counter her flight, or just make sure she can't fly and range spam, the W is secured.
And what's stopping Nonon from just, you know, turning around? Or killing test who can't attack and teleport at the same time (IE if he stops teleporting he gets hit if he isn't literally behind her.)

Or even better, take advantage of the obvious shown fact that his range on AP isn't what you say it is. Didn't even break a metal pole nearby but leveled a town seconds earlier? Yeah, right.

And the people who were on the Boruto and Deku threads clearly didn't question anything, cause Test got his ass beat by a bully with basic Kung fu training causing his sister to make him some equipment that makes him a blackbelt in Karate.

Also Nonon has subwoffers that can point in all directions, so teleporting behind Nonon isn't even safe for Test to do.

Ah, a statement. Which is then proceeded by whomever Test's sidekick is running into a metal pole. Much destruction. So AP. Power boots was done with 3 people using it at the same time.

And what's stopping Nonon from just, you know, turning around? Or killing test who can't attack and teleport at the same time (IE if he stops teleporting he gets hit if he isn't literally behind her.)

Or even better, take advantage of the obvious shown fact that his range on AP isn't what you say it is. Didn't even break a metal pole nearby but leveled a town seconds earlier? Yeah, right.
First, here's Johnny's Power Poots, which clearly proves he has Several Kilometers for range. You also got to love it when someone completely ignores the fact that the Hurricane Hands destroyed literally everything in its path, other than the metal cage and pole? It literally stretched out to the entire city. It's literally in the background of the shot. You just see 1 metal pole and assume "Pfft. Several Kilometers my ass."

Bro, what? The moment he gained TP, he spammed it through the whole finale. He used it multiple times for situations that were meant to save the day from danger, which correlates to combat. Only used it once or twice in combat means jack in this situation, because he used Teleportation to come to the enemies in the first place so they can fight them, which correlates to combat. He can also teleport others, and since Nonon's a big ass target, he would have no problem doing it. If you don't agree with me at this point, ask @Nierre, @GoCommitDi, or @JustANormalLemon if you still don't. They're about as knowledgeable on the JT as me.

The moment Nonon turns around is when she gets hit with Hurricane Hands or Power Poots. Bro, stop bringing up the "he can't teleport and attack at the same time" argument. I've gone over this before a few times already. THAT. WAS. NEVER. THE. POINT.

At this point, I'm done. If you still have a problem with these points, then go talk to @GoCommitDi, @JustANormalLemon, or @Nierre about it. I'll just count your vote and call it a day.

And the people who were on the Boruto and Deku threads clearly didn't question anything, cause Test got his ass beat by a bully with basic Kung fu training causing his sister to make him some equipment that makes him a blackbelt in Karate.

Also Nonon has subwoffers that can point in all directions, so teleporting behind Nonon isn't even safe for Test to do.
Literally one of the most knowledgeable members of MHA (@Kingofwolves999) agreed that Johnny outskilled Deku. I rest my case.

She'll have to see Johnny coming in order to use her subwoffers, and that's going to be very hard to.

That's it. I'm done.

Thank you for that scan on Johnny's blast boots, it does indeed prove several kilometers of range on it.

I see one metal pole that should've been very well in range of Hurricane Hands at several kilometers with the only a statement to go by for that range and I see a contradiction. Which invalidates statements if its shown not told. And the background of the shot isn't exactly much to go by since the shot was in a crater and as such didn't show much of the city at all.

Then there's some skill feats I don't see on Test's profile or people avoided giving a scan on the episode Test gets his Karate in to my knowledge. Cause it was in Johnny Fu. Which was equipment.

So basically, he never did it to avoid getting pummeled by Danmaku? Plus he normally teleports far away it seems.

And if I'm that frustrating to debate then show I'm wrong hard. There's several instances of me shutting the hell up or speaking a concede when I've been proven wrong.

If it isn't in-verse then uh, Houston. That isn't how DNA works.
That's how it works in-verse.
Did you even watch the clip?
He spams it whenever he needs to. He uses it in and outside of combat.
He literally spams teleportation. How's she going to react to instant teleportation???? That's like saying she'll be able to react to Minato's FTG (assuming speed equal). Teleportation is instant, how is she going to turn around and react in time when she's getting pummeled instantly by his attacks???
He levelled a whole town. Just because it didn't hit a pole right in front of him doesn't mean shit. That's literally PIS, no idea why you're even bothering using that as an argument
Then he could always just teleport above or below her??? Why would he teleport where they are?

I see one metal pole that should've been very well in range of Hurricane Hands at several kilometers with the only a statement to go by for that range and I see a contradiction. Which invalidates statements if its shown not told. And the background of the shot isn't exactly much to go by since the shot was in a crater and as such didn't show much of the city at all.
PIS.
Then there's some skill feats I don't see on Test's profile or people avoided giving a scan on the episode Test gets his Karate in to my knowledge. Cause it was in Johnny Fu. Which was equipment.
idk about this. Random might know more about this than I.
So basically, he never did it to avoid getting pummeled by Danmaku? Plus he normally teleports far away it seems.
He can and will use his teleportation to avoid Danmaku. Unless you're telling me that he'll just stand there and take it.

Thank you for that scan on Johnny's blast boots, it does indeed prove several kilometers of range on it.

And if I'm that frustrating to debate then show I'm wrong hard. There's several instances of me shutting the hell up or speaking a concede when I've been proven wrong.
Sorry if I came off a little aggressive. I usually have fun debating on the JT threads, but I guess you're not always gonna have fun debating here. I mean, I remember you getting pissed in the Kars vs Cinder thread (rightfully so).

Again, sorry if I came off as aggressive. That's not usually like me.

Oh yeah, that Johnny Fu episode was with equipment. Though, Johnny has fought Dukey on a few occasions, who has been stated to be programmed with the DNA of Kung Fu Masters. Plus he has Ninja DNA, so Johnny's still pretty skilled in CQC. Though, that won't play a major factor in this fight.

That's how it works in-verse.

Did you even watch the clip?

He spams it whenever he needs to. He uses it in and outside of combat.

He literally spams teleportation. How's she going to react to instant teleportation???? That's like saying she'll be able to react to Minato's FTG (assuming speed equal). Teleportation is instant, how is she going to turn around and react in time when she's getting pummeled instantly by his attacks???

He levelled a whole town. Just because it didn't hit a pole right in front of him doesn't mean shit. That's literally PIS, no idea why you're even bothering using that as an argument

Then he could always just teleport above or below her??? Why would he teleport where they are?
Any shows of this?

Ah yes, PIS. The deflection argument to try and deflect a contradiction. No.

he stands in place, glows green for like half a second to a second (more then long enough for him to get pummeled) and then he teleports. Rinse repeat when coming out of his teleport. This is like, constantly shown.

He gets shot at there too looking into it. Cause they fire in damn near every direction, even if it were an issue she can turn around without actually turning around physically. If you get what i mean.
PIS.

idk about this. Random might know more about this than I.

He can and will use his teleportation to avoid Danmaku. Unless you're telling me that he'll just stand there and take it
See above.

Random did cover it.

Hypersonic danmaku vs half a second to a second just to teleport, not even coming out of it. Plus Test activates his stuff in about half a second to a second consistently enough, which is more enough time for Nonon to get into range to danmaku, which requires hardly any startup at all.
Sorry if I came off a little aggressive. I usually have fun debating on the JT threads, but I guess you're not always gonna have fun debating here. I mean, I remember you getting pissed in the Kars vs Cinder thread (rightfully so).

Again, sorry if I came off as aggressive. That's not usually like me.
It's fine, I tend to get aggressive when met with aggression IIRC lol

Ah yes, PIS. The deflection argument to try and deflect a contradiction. No.
...? So how would you explain what he did if it wasn't PIS? Unless you're trying to say it doesn't have the range shown in the actual video? It clearly didn't hit the bar right in front of him because it's PIS. That's what PIS means. Plot Induced Stupidity. He hit the whole town but not the bar.
he stands in place, glows green for like half a second to a second (more then long enough for him to get pummeled) and then he teleports. Rinse repeat when coming out of his teleport. This is like, constantly shown.
Fair enough, I keep confusing his base TP with his X TP.

I'll continue probably tomorrow I'm really tired and I got work tomorrow

...? So how would you explain what he did if it wasn't PIS? Unless you're trying to say it doesn't have the range shown in the actual video? It clearly didn't hit the bar right in front of him because it's PIS. That's what PIS means. Plot Induced Stupidity. He hit the whole town but not the bar.

Fair enough, I keep confusing his base TP with his X TP.

I'll continue probably tomorrow I'm really tired and I got work tomorrow
It was a 360° attack he did. Looking at what we can see from the crater he leveled a city block(at most) and that's pretty much it. It's in fact a far more fair assumption then "statement it destroyed the town/city, pole is PIS".

Will see you then.

It was a 360° attack he did. Looking at what we can see from the crater he leveled a city block(at most) and that's pretty much it. It's in fact a far more fair assumption then "statement it destroyed the town/city, pole is PIS".
Oh oh I get what your saying. Well I still disagree but I don't really feel like arguing about this tbh. I already unfollowed this thread and I was called back just to make things clear (which i probably failed to do). So I'll just agree to disagree and unfollow

Well, I guess I pretty much cranked all of the points and counter points I could, I think.

I guess we just have and see the results. Whatever happens, happens ig.

What does Johnny usually start with?
Have you decided on who to vote for?

Teleportation takes more then long enough to get Test hit IIRC
The Teleportation is very inconsistent looking back it. Some scenes, he quickly puts his arms down, and other scenes he doesn't even need to put his arms down. Kinda weird :/

Johnny can also Teleport other people, so that would be very helpful.

Also, if Nonon is fighting Hundreds of Meters away spamming Danmaku, Johnny will have more than enough time to teleport, especially with speed equalized.

The Teleportation is very inconsistent looking back it. Some scenes, he quickly puts his arms down, and other scenes he doesn't even need to put his arms down. Kinda weird :/

Johnny can also Teleport other people, so that would be very helpful.
I'm going with the ladders startup lol
Also, if Nonon is fighting Hundreds of Meters away spamming Danmaku, Johnny will have more than enough time to teleport, especially with speed equalized.
Mach 7 can cross 100 miles in like 1.5 seconds give or take. Test is mach 5. More then enough speed for Nonon to easily cross 4 kilometers and rain hell while hitting test.

Then Test should have no problems dodging. Unless I'm missing something.
He can't move while teleporting and seemingly not while attacking either most of which are half a second start ups. Also danamaku is a bitch to dodge especially when on Nonon's level of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back