• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Thought it would be a decent matchup. Let's see how it goes.

Johnny Test vs Mori Jin.

8-B keys for both characters will be used (Base Johnny vs The Match With Gods Arc Jin)

Johnny's equipment will be restricted.

Speed will be equalized.

Fight takes place in Porkbelly.

Monkey King:

Overhated character:

Inconclusive:

R.bfd9cf202374a1428d924bc7ab26ce74

R.6c6111f2ea8aa649c2283b8beb7507e1

What does Johnny do to stop him from getting skill ****** by Mori? A black belt in karate will not stop anything Mori can do.

I’ve watched a decent amount of Johnny test but I have no clue what Johnny even does without his equipment. So I’ll wait until some supporters can answer that to cast my vote but I’m leaning heavily towards Mori even with the Ap disadvantage.

also when did people start hating on Johnny test I loved that show.

What does Johnny do to stop him from getting skill ****** by Mori? A black belt in karate will not stop anything Mori can do.
Yeah. Mori ***** on Johnny in skill. But is there any way Mori can take down Johnny here?

I’ve watched a decent amount of Johnny test but I have no clue what Johnny even does without his equipment. So I’ll wait until some supporters can answer that to cast my vote but I’m leaning heavily towards Mori even with the Ap disadvantage.
Johnny doesn't have his equipment.

also when did people start hating on Johnny test I loved that show.
I'm surprised quite a few people don't realize how hated Johnny Test. Being a JT fan in the early-mid 2010's was horrible. Every time you'd go on the internet and search up Johnny Test, there was a good chance you'd see some kind of hate art of random cartoon characters beating, torturing, or even killing Johnny (an 11-year-old boy).

Pretty sure this is National Comp arc Mori who should have multiple ways to put Johnny down with Acupuncture while boosting his own speed and strength multiple times. Mori gets my vote for now.

Johnny doesn't have his equipment.
Yeah you must’ve read my question wrong I was asking what he does without it. Like what in canon does he normally do without his equipment.

Yeah. Mori ***** on Johnny in skill. But is there any way Mori can take down Johnny here?
I mean Mori has skill on his side, fear manip, RPL, power mimicry, enhanced senses. Kinda more like what can Johnny do to Mori.
I'm surprised quite a few people don't realize how hated Johnny Test. Being a JT fan in the early-mid 2010's was horrible. Every time you'd go on the internet and search up Johnny Test, there was a good chance you'd see some kind of hate art of random cartoon characters beating, torturing, or even killing Johnny (an 11-year-old boy).
That is horrible wtf im lucky I have I not seen anything like that.

Why didn't you call me to this match bro.

Yeah, I don't see Mori losing this match. Considering he skillfucks, has acupuncture to immobilize Johnny and as joshpiece said, fear manipulation and reactive power level, Johnny doesn't seem to have much of a chance.

Pretty sure this is National Comp arc Mori who should have multiple ways to put Johnny down with Acupuncture while boosting his own speed and strength multiple times. Mori gets my vote for now.
This is Match With Gods Arc Mori. This one doesn't have Acupuncture listed.

Also, I feel offended that I am not alerted of every match that involves Mori Jin at least an hour before it's made. I'm like Random with the Johnny Test spam except it's Mori Jin and I'm to lazy to spam matches because matchmaking is hard.

Yeah you must’ve read my question wrong I was asking what he does without it. Like what in canon does he normally do without his equipment.
H2H, which he gets shit on here in this fight.

fear manip
His Fear Manip only works on people weaker than him. Assuming this is an AP thing, then his Fear Manip won't work on Johnny.

RPL, power mimicry, enhanced senses
These are all valid. Though, I believe Johnny should have Enhanced Senses himself. He popped 2 water balloons with a badge while blind, was able to "sense" that it was cleaning day before his dad came in with cleaning material, and he was able to sense his dad giving his toys away.

Let me restate again that we're using Match With Gods Arc Mori here. This key of Mori doesn't have Acupuncture.

I mean, those don't really give Johnny any real wincons lol. It ain't a stomp but fr Johnny takes a hard loss if he goes for H2H.

RPL and Fear Manip would work, but his Fear Manip is going to take a bit to work, considering that Johnny has almost a 2x advantage at the start, not to mention Enhanced Senses that should make it easier for him to dodge Mori's attacks.

How does Mori's Fear Manip work?

Nvm. Just read Mori's profile.

How does his Fear Manip help Mori take Johnny down? Sending "shivers" through your opponents is considered a wincon? Unless I'm missing something here...

RPL and Fear Manip would work, but his Fear Manip is going to take a bit to work, considering that Johnny has almost a 2x advantage at the start, not to mention Enhanced Senses that should make it easier for him to dodge Mori's attacks.

How does Mori's Fear Manip work?
We already covered why Mori's fear manip is useless. In fact, you already know this as it only works on people weaker than him, so it's not a variable.

And considering that Mori is going to be closing that AP gap very quickly as the fight goes on, I also don't see Johnny's AP advantage as a real factor for the later portion of the fight, even if Mori doesn't have acupuncture. This is me not taking into account that this AP gap isn't nearly large enough to circumvent Mori's enormous skill advantage.

Does Mori have any way of killing Johnny?

Johnny has Toon Force, Regen (to an extent), Immense Pain Tolerance, and Elasticity. Not to mention very good amounts of stamina.

Mori has the same regen in this key.

I’m confused we are giving reasons why Mori would kick his ass.

Does Johnny have any win cons?

Does Mori have any way of killing Johnny?

Johnny has Toon Force, Regen (to an extent), Immense Pain Tolerance, and Elasticity. Not to mention very good amounts of stamina.
He kills him by beating the ever-living shit out of him, I guess lol. If you've read GOH you'll understand that Mori can really give a beating. Or if you just like, read his stamina section lol.

He kills him by beating the ever-living shit out of him, I guess lol. If you've read GOH you'll understand that Mori can really give a beating. Or if you just like, read his stamina section lol.
Beating Johnny with just fists is going to be extremely hard to do.

Johnny can ignore fractures and concussions, and can continue fighting, he can even heal the damage (even though the process is a little bit inconsistent), and he can survive being crushed and flattened with no issue.

Beating Johnny with just fists is going to be extremely hard to do.

Johnny can ignore fractures and concussions, and can continue fighting, he can even heal the damage (even though the process is a little bit inconsistent), and he can survive being crushed and flattened with no issue.
I mean, Johnny can't really stop Mori from doing so for as long as he pleases, so eventually, he'd go down. And Mori's RPL will also help with this.

1. Laser guns
2. Turbo Action Backpack
3. Saturday Repeater Machine
4. Mega Action Game Controller
5. Electro Chromatic Blanket
6. Bubble Love Gum
7. Paralysis Gas Breath Spray
8. Replenish Ray

Does this seem fine to use?

What do like, any of those do lol.
Laser guns are just regular lasers.

Turbo Action Backpack grants Johnny flight.

Saturday Repeater Machine sends both Johnny and Mori back to the previous Saturday, making it an Incon.

Mega Action Game Controller, when aimed at someone, can control them as if they were in a video game.

Electro Chromatic Blanket makes the user invisible.

Bubble Love Gum, when chewed, turns you into a Gorilla.

Paralysis Gas Breath Spray stuns the person in range of the spray.

Replenish Ray resurrects the dead, such as zombies. Could be used as a distraction tactic.

don't think any of these will actually be helpful but maybe the flight and invisiblity.

The incon option is cringe and cheese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back