• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

John Taylor vs Reinhard (Do I really need to add a joke here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMUA

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Simon Greene had too many drugs, so John is taking care of it.

Also King couldn't think of any matchups between "John Curbs" and "ABSOLUTELY BUTTFORK INSANE" so guess what we picked

Edit: Now with more insanity because John stomps Meth

Speed Equalized

9-B vs 5-B

Otherwise Standard Battle Assumptions

John Taylor:

Reinhard Heydrich:

Inconclusive

I'm going to regret letting DMUA go through with this.

Right out the gate, unless Meth's mindhax has gotten worse since the last time I read a thread with him in it, mindhax is not going to work. John's resisted being in the presence of a chick who was made into the embodiment of every possible sexual desire (dont even ask...), and has also willed his way through psychic attacks from higher-dimensional Outsiders numerous times. One time, he even did it when he was attacked with his mental shields down, after being weakened severely by overuse of his gift.

He also has a lot of hax that Meth doesn't appear to resist, but I'll wait until someone comes to exclaim "what in the ****?!" defend the Masada character before I elaborate on all of that.

EDIT: Fixed. Don't even say anything.

I found out that John has a countermeasure to Meth's one other Hax in his trenchcoat, so I swapped to the obvious.

You do realize telling me not to makes it more tempting

I mean, in-between the "John's everything" and "John resists both mindhax and time Acceleration" I figured that was probably the case

You realize Meth has type 8 immortality that helps him survive a lot of ridiculous shit, right?

That does not include BFR into a higher dimension or a ton of other ridiculous stuff John has the ability to make possible without killing him

Meanwhile Meth would have to take an actual amount of time to eat him in accumulated night power

Man, I willingly shove my foot into things to stub my toe

You should know better then to apply such a petty concept as self preservation to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back