• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whoops, looks like I just dropped my VS debate idea for my Magnum Debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Lumi sees a 1-A realm as nothing more than Non-existant fiction and is able to Fate Manipulate the entire verse on a whim.

i am just glad i have either stupidity or courage to jump right into this

okay..... so its pretty pretty pretty strong and would that be enough for the immortality type 10 and regen true-godly?

Well, I'll put it like this, there's an argument for Lumi to beat the Star Maker.

Transcending baseline 1A infinitely is 1 Taikyou

Reinhard is so far above that it's not even funny

Doesn't just transcend.

Lumi sees said 1-A realm as nothing more than Fiction. That's much more than just transend.

Lumi viewing something as fiction is the barebone description of trancending something lol. As it stands, Reinhard waves his spear a bit to fast and erases DnD.

Transcending implies to be Infinitely above. Being infinitely above something still implies it's apart of the same existence as yourself, for example, Mister Mxy, two orders of Magnitude of Infinity aboe Superman yet seems him as the same existence.

Lumi sees the 1-A realm as not even existing in the same existence as himself.

Umm? What? That's not what seeing something as Fiction means.

If I draw a Stick man, he's not in a different existence from me, he's just in the 2nd Dimension.

Luminous Being seems to be at least a single level of transcendence above baseline 1-As by viewing a 1-A relam as nothing more than fiction.

Reinhard is 80-90 levels of transcendece above baseline 1-As due to having either 80 or 90 Taikyoku - depends on which route in the game that you are talking about.

Reinhard lolstomps with his mere presence, and possibly adds the DnD-verse to his Legion.

Zach, the revisions are already done.

Also, this:

"(not the dimensions of the layer)" Specifically noted in the thread. And said Fate Manip was argued against, just the AP, which honestly, is pointless, as 1-A fights never come down to AP.

Just find someone who transcends a baseline 1-A from 80 to 90 times. It isn't that difficult to understand Reinhard's power.

Udlmaster said:
Umm? What? That's not what seeing something as Fiction means.

If I draw a Stick man, he's not in a different existence from me, he's just in the 2nd Dimension.
It is actually

Udlmaster said:
Zach, the revisions are already done.
Also, this:

"(not the dimensions of the layer)" Specifically noted in the thread. And said Fate Manip was argued against, just the AP, which honestly, is pointless, as 1-A fights never come down to AP.
What?

That is all 1-A fights come down to, it the constant argument that dwindles down to:

Wsp-1713-infinity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back