• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whoops, looks like I just dropped my VS debate idea for my Magnum Debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've not yet seen a Match for 1-A come down to AP, the Nyar vs Nyar thread died due to Regen, Lumi vs Star Maker died due to stalemate, Almost all Umr threads comes down to "Yog-Sothoth, Avatar."

Oh yeah, and the Star Maker vs Rein came down to the same thing, Fate Manipulation which Rein has no resistance too.

Are you even reading the threads probably? Reinhard vs Star Maker came down to who stomps who Ap wise. Do you even understand how far the difference between a single trancendence is?

The reason he was losing to the star maker is due to star maker being above an infinite hierarchy of transcendence above baseline 1-A

Lumi is one level of transcendence above baseline

Zach, could you not spread misinformation please? Reinhard isnt even losing, no one in the thread proved Star Makers infnite trancendence.

Totallynotchewbacca said:
SO HOW ABOUT THE PRESENCE!!!
I believe that the Presence is a handful of levels of transcendence above baseline 1-As.

As he is >>> Luci and Micheal who is >>> than Unbound Spectre and Top-Tier Endless.

I recommend one of DC's weaker 1-As, like Unbound Spectre or one of the Endless for Luminous Being.

And no DC 1-A can fight against a Masadaverse 1-A.

Masadaverse stomps DC's 1-A and gets stomped by the Void and the Writer -which are High 1-A and Tier 0 respectively. There is no fair fight there.

When it comes to characters who transcend 1-A so massively (Cthulhu Mythos, Umineko, Masadaverse, etc.), it always comes down to AP; 1-A is the biggest gap in the entire tiering system, the difference between a 1-A and another can be as big as the difference between Tier 1 and Tier 11, when the tier is so massive, it will obviously come down to AP.

> Da Plot Manipultion which Reinhard has no resistance nor has any of his own to counter.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
When it comes to characters who transcend 1-A so massively (Cthulhu Mythos, Umineko, Masadaverse, etc.), it always comes down to AP; 1-A is the biggest gap in the entire tiering system, the difference between a 1-A and another can be as big as the difference between Tier 1 and Tier 11, when the tier is so massive, it will obviously come down to AP.
That's High 1-A

Udlmaster said:
> Da Plot Manipultion which Reinhard has no resistance nor has any of his own to counter.
How about... Proof that it affects something litteraly 80 infnites above you?

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
The reason he was losing to the star maker is due to star maker being above an infinite hierarchy of transcendence above baseline 1-A
Lumi is one level of transcendence above baseline
You still never proved that Star Maker has infinite transcendence.

I am the guy who was at the head of the debate providing my reason as to why Star Maker doesn't have infinite transcendence and the thread sort of died off with no one disproving my claims.

Totallynotchewbacca said:
so death of the endless maybe vs luminous
but i originally wanted presence vs reinhard but i think reinhard stomps
I once readed something about Presence being 1000 times above baseline or something. Might be false, but it was regarded at correct, so that might be a bad match either way.

Warren Valion said:
I believe that the Presence is a handful of levels of transcendence above baseline 1-As.

As he is >>> Luci and Micheal who is >>> than Unbound Spectre and Top-Tier Endless.

And no DC 1-A can fight against a Masadaverse 1-A.

Masadaverse stomps DC's 1-A and gets stomped by the Void and the Writer -which are High 1-A and Tier 0 respectively. There is no fair fight there.
@Totallynotchewbacca

Refer back to what I wrote before. ^^^

Unless of course, The Presence is 1000 levels of transcendence above baseline 1-As - which I doubt immensely.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I still have no ******* idea what Digimon is, might be an anime, might be a manga, might be a game, idk.
It is absolute ******* trash, that's what.

Again, take it with a grain of pepper and ask Sandman if thats true. I doubt it too, but im far from being a DC expert (I know jack about DC)

On the other hand, this match is an utter stomp is derailed to oblivion. Close?

First Witch said:
Again, take it with a grain of pepper and ask Sandman if thats true. I doubt it too, but im far from being a DC expert (I know jack about DC)
On the other hand, this match is an utter stomp is derailed to oblivion. Close?
You probably should close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back