• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Whoops, looks like I just dropped my VS debate idea for my Magnum Debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Replace the 36x

Replace it with 1000x

Then you have the Presence

This isn't even counting that he's basically an even more NLF Fiamma of the Right

this was the post i may ask gargoyle where he got this and yeah we should make a new thread for death of the endless and lumi. Unless you want more digimon memes

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
/co/ is the reason the MLP fandom exists. True story.
Yeah, I heard about it. It was a joke on that board (there were already some bronies around before that, though it moslty was that joke)..

What was the cause of furries tho?

DMB 1 said:
Yeah, I heard about it. It was a joke on that board (there were already some bronies around before that, though it moslty was that joke)..

What was the cause of furries tho?
Hereis a video that explains the origins of furries.

Would rin kokonoe be better suited to weeb tastes?

Seriously, Udlmaster, at the top of the thread, click more, then click remove. I don't want to see any more of this.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Would rin 'kokonoe' be better suited to weeb tastes?
1. Not a weeb, thank you very much.

2. No, she looks like trash character from a trash show with a trash art-style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back