• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJK Profiles Rework

I don't think that's what it was trying to show because whenever he clasps his hands it activates teleportation shown in JJK 0 chapter 3, JJK Chapter 2 vs Sukuna and When he teleported to Juzo.
And in that scene where he attacked Juzo it seemed like he used Blue my inference because it seemed like it crushed Juzo's limbs inwards and Blue is the power to attract stated several

Jogo? Idk but Hanami was too far and Gojo states that he was learning short ranged teleportation

I know which is why it's what's referred to as high speed because he can initiate it however
My point is the scene in question that is supposedly teleportation is literally used as evidence in the manga for him using Blue for high speed. If he had actual teleportation Kenjaku would’ve mentioned it.

How could Hanami be too far? Gojo could teleport like a dozen meters to body Juzo.

That’s not what the scene was implying.

Main priority : try to get the calc of comedian guy blitzing an explosion evaluated and see if it scales to someone , decide which end of the gojo dodges an explosion calc to use
Secundary priority : decide ether or not we can upscale from maki's calc or if the gap is too large for upscale

If he had actual teleportation Kenjaku would’ve mentioned it.
He does have actual teleportation, it's been stated in a volume extra and young Gojo himself planned on creating it too, beside I already stated 2 more instances were he performed it
How could Hanami be too far? Gojo could teleport like a dozen meters to body Juzo.
He says it himself that they're far from his location and Juzo was definitely much closer to him than Yuji Todo and Hanami were. So he used Purple

But who?
I have M3X in mind, I don't really remember any other CGM's off the top of my head
Are they even a CGM idk

Well Boi's
The calcs have been evaluated
There seems to be a major problem with the Gojo calc but the Takaba calc is accepted except for the caveat of distance multiplied by 2 so if that is changed then we get a speed of Mach 71

Well Boi's
The calcs have been evaluated
There seems to be a major problem with the Gojo calc but the Takaba calc is accepted except for the caveat of distance multiplied by 2 so if that is changed then we get a speed of Mach 71
So high hyper+?

Why not use this method to find the timeframe of the explosion? The sound refers to the cry of the bugs
I'll put this as another end. I initially didn't because the speed of sound end in the original calc is what was accepted. Plus, I'm not sure it would given Gojo says Jogo was "combining sound and explosive attacks"

Going by the scaling chain then everyone around the 1.2 Kiloton range should qualify for HH+

Although looking back at it, I think a lot of the 1 Kiloton group should still be physically comparable to Megumi at this point. So one of two things should probably happen here:

1. We somewhat lowball Reggie and say he's in the 1 Kiloton range, as Megumi could briefly keep with him even in base.
And therefore we say that anyone in the 1KT group qualify for HH+

0170-014.png
0170-015.png

2. A good portion of the 1 Kiloton range gets upscaled to 1.2. Specifically Choso, Naoya and Naobito absolutely should be upscaled.

With Hanami, Dagon, Absolute Mechamaru and 120% Nanami being up in the air.

Last edited:
Update: i re-read the Reggie - Megumi fight and they were comparable even after Megumi's domain was released. So base Megumi being relative to Reggie seems pretty consistent. Seeing as this is Megumi's first serious fight post-Shibuya, it does seem like Takaba, Reggie and Hazenoki all would be in the late-Shibuya Megumi range.
(aka 1 Kiloton)

So i'd vouch for anyone from 1 Kiloton and Above to be HH+

0172-015.png
0172-016.png

Divine Dog scales to Hanami, although he is weaker (8-A+)

However, why does Megumi scale for this? He is depicted as being much weaker. Divine Dog even killed Reggie with one move
Fatigued megumi is stronger than fatigued nanani and naobito as well
There is a huge problem here. Nanami and Naobito had been fighting much longer than Megumi, to the point of losing body parts. They were much more damaged

Divine Dog scales to Hanami, although he is weaker (8-A+)

However, why does Megumi scale for this? He is depicted as being much weaker. Divine Dog even killed Reggie with one move

There is a huge problem here. Nanami and Naobito had been fighting much longer than Megumi, to the point of losing body parts. They were much more damaged
Megumi lost most of his cursed energy though due to using a domain and doing a domain clash

Wait

Why Megumi scale to 1 kilo?

Basically, by using Hanami's feat, the Totality dog being able to damage him (and dividing it by 2 as Totality is just dog 1 + dog 2) and some Black-flash/Domain-Expansion multipliers, this scaling chain was made:
Supressed Hanami was still held to it's original feat, but unsuppressed Hanami was upscaled to Low 7-C

463 tons : megumi (goodwill) , kamo , mechamaru , panda , inumaki , maki , mai , miwa , momo , nobara (goodwill) , nue , divine dog , max elephant

550 tons (i actually don't know which of then is baseline 8-A+) : finger bearer , origin of obedience megumi , origin of obedience nobara (1 killoton with black flash) , kechizu , haruta

660 tons : domain expansion megumi

666,66 tons : 80% nanami , BOS mahito

800 tons : domain expansion BOS mahito

926 tons : divine dog totality , supressed hanami , jinichi , ogi , mei mei ( 1 killoton with bird strike ) , todo ( goodwill) , yuji (goodwill)

1 killoton : origin of obedience yuji ( far higher with black flash) , eso , dagon , hanami , choso , nanami (shibuya/120%) , megumi ( shibuya ) , ultimate mechamaru mode absolute , naobito , naoya , todo

1,2 killotons : domain expansion dagon , jogo , 120% yuji , 120% todo , 120% mahito , toji , comolete heavenly restriction maki , domain expansion megumi (shibuya)

1,44 killotons : domain expansion 120% mahito , domain expansion jogo

2 killotons : Polymorphic Soul Isomer mahito

Back