• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

JJK Profiles Rework

This was something I wondered about, however we don't really know how much more different this Max Elephant is compared to the one outside the Domain.

Seeing as Megumi's domain was stated to bring out 120% of his potential, that would just mean that his Max Elephant is....120% accurate compared to just 100% of the normal one?
1,2 heavier

but i don't know if you guys want to ignore the awasaka feat because the elephante is not realistic without domain then i will not complain

Hoping to see come summer all important Zen'in got pages and culling games gets some new scaling for ap ad speed

The Awasaka calc hasn't been evaluated yet, but Megumi's 2.4 Ton feat scales to the majority of characters and should suffice for now.
Is there anything else worth going through here? I think it's probably time to get this concluded before moving onto a CRT for domain-scaling and Powers/Abilities.

The Awasaka calc hasn't been evaluated yet, but Megumi's 2.4 Ton feat scales to the majority of characters and should suffice for now.
Is there anything else worth going through here? I think it's probably time to get this concluded before moving onto a CRT for domain-scaling and Powers/Abilities.
Yeah it seens so

So to summarize:

- This scaling chain remains the same, with the exception of Shibuya Megumi who only qualifies for 8-A+ normally and Low 7-C with DE. Takaba, Reggie Star and
Hazenoki should all be relative to Shibuya Megumi at a minimum. Takaba should likely be "At least 8-A+" as we haven't really seen his upper limits yet.

8-A:

463 tons: megumi (goodwill) , kamo , mechamaru , panda , inumaki , maki , mai , miwa , momo , nobara (goodwill) , nue , divine dog , max elephant, Haruta

8-A+

550 tons: finger bearer , origin of obedience megumi , origin of obedience nobara (1 killoton with black flash) , kechizu

660 tons: domain expansion megumi

666,66 tons: 80% nanami , BOS mahito

800 tons: domain expansion BOS mahito

926 tons: divine dog totality , supressed hanami , jinichi , ogi , mei mei ( 1 killoton with bird strike )

and Low 7-C:

1 killoton : origin of obedience yuji ( far higher with black flash) , eso , dagon , hanami , choso , nanami (shibuya/120%) , megumi ( shibuya ) , ultimate mechamaru mode absolute , naobito , naoya

1,2 killotons : domain expansion dagon , jogo , 120% yuji , 120% todo , 120% mahito , toji , complete heavenly restriction maki , domain expansion megumi (shibuya)

1,44 killotons : domain expansion 120% mahito , domain expansion jogo

2 killotons : Polymorphic Soul Isomer mahito

Courtesy of this calc: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...suki_Bakugou_explosion_to_save_Sasuke_Zoldyck

We have half a dozen characters who qualify for HH+

- The physically imposing grade 1's (Todo, Nanami) should all be physically superior to Megumi at this point and qualify quite comfortably. The less imposing ones such as Mei Mei are less conclusive, although they could probably have a "possibly HH+" attached. It depends on how much stock we would put into the Smallpox Deity fight.

- The four combatans here are all quite comparable to eachother, as Hazenoki could briefly fight Megumi and would also fight Takaba later on. So we can quite confidently say that Megumi scales to Takaba's HH+ feat.

0168-003.png
0168-007.png

- Hanami's 8-A+ feat was also calc'd at Class M:
- Hamami's lifting feat is quite a massive spike above all the other lifting feats so far, and saying that Lifting Feats scale similarly to AP feats is always quite iffy, so it seems unlikely that the likes of Yuji and Todo would scale to this, despite fighting Hanami during Goodwill. For now, it seems that the only ones who scale would be: The God tiers, 15-finger Sukuna, The Disaster trio, Toji (as he could no-diff a member of the disaster trio) and possibly Maki (as she's implied to be equal to Toji)

- Megumi's 2.4 Ton lifting feat follows similar beats to the speed scaling. Although as he was amped by his domain, it would probably be better to just put those outright superior to him physically at Class 5 as he started dominating Reggie in combat while utilizing the domain.

0171-011.png
0171-012.png

Does this sound good?

The less imposing ones such as Mei Mei are less conclusive, although they could probably have a "possibly HH+" attached. It depends on how much stock we would put into the Smallpox Deity fight.
I think Mei Mei should be fine for possibly hh+, Characters like Kusakabe, Utahime and Momo as well as they are able move fast enough to intercept Kenjaku's Maximum Uzumaki and Uzumaki shouldn't be slow considering its a maximum technique.
0134-012.png

So to summarize:

- This scaling chain remains the same, with the exception of Shibuya Megumi who only qualifies for 8-A+ normally and Low 7-C with DE. Takaba, Reggie Star and
Hazenoki should all be relative to Shibuya Megumi at a minimum. Takaba should likely be "At least 8-A+" as we haven't really seen his upper limits yet.

Courtesy of this calc: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...suki_Bakugou_explosion_to_save_Sasuke_Zoldyck

- The physically imposing grade 1's (Todo, Nanami) should all be physically superior to Megumi at this point and qualify quite comfortably. The less imposing ones such as Mei Mei are less conclusive, although they could probably have a "possibly HH+" attached. It depends on how much stock we would put into the Smallpox Deity fight.

- The four combatans here are all quite comparable to eachother, as Hazenoki could briefly fight Megumi and would also fight Takaba later on. So we can quite confidently say that Megumi scales to Takaba's HH+ feat.

0168-003.png
0168-007.png

- Hamami's lifting feat is quite a massive spike above all the other lifting feats so far, and saying that Lifting Feats scale similarly to AP feats is always quite iffy, so it seems unlikely that the likes of Yuji and Todo would scale to this, despite fighting Hanami during Goodwill. For now, it seems that the only ones who scale would be: The God tiers, 15-finger Sukuna, The Disaster trio, Toji (as he could no-diff a member of the disaster trio) and possibly Maki (as she's implied to be equal to Toji)

- Megumi's 2.4 Ton lifting feat follows similar beats to the speed scaling. Although as he was amped by his domain, it would probably be better to just put those outright superior to him physically at Class 5 as he started dominating Reggie in combat while utilizing the domain.

0171-011.png
0171-012.png

Does this sound good?
I don't feel comfortable scaling an AP feat to liffting , especially when the feat is technically a form of telekinesis and not a physical lifting , the fact that people like megumi , reggie and awasaka are only like 2 to 3 times weaker than hanami and they struggle a lot to perform class 5 sure ain't helping , i would prefer to just scale most people to class 5 , and keep the G class as only with telekinesis
If we decide to scale anyone to it i only feel safe giving the god tiers the rating

For speed and AP it is fine i guess

I think Mei Mei should be fine for possibly hh+, Characters like Kusakabe, Utahime and Momo as well as they are able move fast enough to intercept Kenjaku's Maximum Uzumaki and Uzumaki shouldn't be slow considering its a maximum technique.
0134-012.png
Pretty sure in this scene kusakabe just grabed miwa and brought he to where utahime and momo were , so yeah he scale

I don't feel comfortable scaling an AP feat to liffting , especially when the feat is technically a form of telekinesis and not a physical lifting , the fact that people like megumi , reggie and awasaka are only like 2 to 3 times weaker than hanami and they struggle a lot to perform class 5 sure ain't helping , i would prefer to just scale most people to class 5 , and keep the G class as only with telekinesis
If we decide to scale anyone to it i only feel safe giving the god tiers the rating

For speed and AP it is fine i guess
Yea most humans should only range from Class 5 to 10 with it being very few. Chojuro's stone arms lifting seems to be only with the stone arms so no one scales besides Maki from what I remember.

Pretty sure in this scene kusakabe just grabed miwa and brought he to where utahime and momo were , so yeah he scale
No if u look at the craters edge to the top of the panel you can see their silhouettes and plus Momo and utahime weren't together so they all moved to protect her.

Yeah i agree that Kusakabe scales a lot better. He was also directly credited by Kenjaku so him being differentiated from Utahime and Momo seems consistent.

I don't think we need staff, you can apply the new abilities. Just to be safe though, @Antvasima most of us if not all (haven't look in a while) agree with the rework, is it fine if we could get some staff members to clear it.

What are the arguements?

This for the most part:

So to summarize:

0168-003.png
0168-007.png

0171-011.png
0171-012.png

Does this sound good?

While at this point, I do think this thread is done, a question regarding the key of Yuji came up again. So I decided I'd at least propose it here again before any updates were made:

BoS-Curse Womb| Vs Mahito-Goodwill| Origin of Obedience-Early Shibuya| Late Shibuya-Culling Games

Although it is a bit of an eyesore, I don't think it's realistically possible to fuse Mahito-arc Yuji with another Key.

Fusing it with Curse-Womb Yuji becomes iffy as Yuji only learned Cursed Energy control after the Curse Womb incident. Fusing with Goodwill becomes iffy as he improved dramatically again and accessed Black Flash then.
Personally I'd still go with this:

Introduction to Cursed Womb Arc | Vs Mahito Arc | Kyoto Goodwill Event to Origin of Obedience | Late Shibuya to Early Tokyo Colony arc

Too many keys. Should just be Bos | Goodwill Event-Origin of Obedience | Shibuya Incident | Culling Games.
can include keys within keys but as general keys only be 4 rn.

Back